What's new

Shireen Mazari regrets world's silence over Indian oppression faced by Kashmiris

Typical Pakistani answer. OK, Im a Martian...

On topic,

Condemn uighur persecution before you talk about Kashmiri persecution.

A pimp should not talk about women rights...

Typical bangladeshi logic, are you so thick and r3turd? Uyghurs is not disputed territory whereas Kashmir is.

Now go and carry on with p1mpng thing.

Typical bangladeshi logic, are you so thick and r3turd? Uyghurs is not disputed territory whereas Kashmir is.

Now go and carry on with p1mpng thing.
Im talking about persecution, human rights violations and you're blabbering disputed territory or not!

Take human rights seriously it will improve Pakistani HDI...

Im talking about persecution, human rights violations and you're blabbering disputed territory or not!

Improve Human rights in Bangladesh first then lecture others.

What China does inside it's land, it's their problem.

Can run hypothtical till eternity.. . Waste of time.
We deal with "What is"... not... "What if"s

Free kashmir!
You don't have to wait for eternity,I have an example from the past

Thanks Minister Shireen Mazari for the support of Kashmiri people.

We condemn the killing of Bangladeshi border guards by Indian troops, will you condemn them?

Improve Human rights in Bangladesh first then lecture others.
LOL, BD has better track record than attention seeking Pakistan...
What China does inside it's land, it's their problem.
Same logic can be applied for India...
We condemn the killing of Bangladeshi border guards by Indian troops, will you condemn them?
Thanks. But, never happened...

Thanks Minister Shireen Mazari for the support of Kashmiri people.
Tell her to show some support for Uyghurs too...

LOL, BD has better track record than attention seeking Pakistan

Bangladesh is a homogeneous country similar to Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea, etc. Not heavily diverse with tons of different people like Pakistan, UK, US, etc. Still bangladesh have tons of HR violations.

Same logic can be applied for India....

Dude are you a r3turd or something?

Nope, your master India is occupying territory illegally and it is disputed internationally whereas, nothing in China is disputed internationally.

Kashmir belongs to Bangladesh as Bangladesh is the successor state of Pakistan. Bengalis won majority in 1971. Bangladesh should get Kashmir

Dude are you a r3turd or something?

Nope, your master India is occupying territory illegally and it is disputed internationally whereas, nothing in China is disputed internationally.
Then why cry for what Myanmar does ,there too nothing is disputed internationally

Then why cry for what Myanmar does ,there too nothing is disputed internationally

Where did you see me crying? Myanmar is expelling Bangladeshis just like India is expelling. It is Bangladesh who have to keep all bangladeshis instead of shipping them to other countries illegally.

Where did you see me crying? Myanmar is expelling Bangladeshis just like India is expelling. It is Bangladesh who have to keep all bangladeshis instead of shipping them to other countries illegally.
So you agree rohingyas are Bangladeshis and all the people who have been asking Myanmar to take back these people are wrong .lol

You will find very few Pakistanis saying the opposite.
Open the treads on rohingyas you will see majority of the Pakistanies ,not some old members but majority talk about teaching Myanmar a lesson , separate country for rohingyas carved out of Myanmar ,on those lines

I wasn't talking about territory. I was talking about human rights. As PK seeking international attention for Kashmiris human rights violations but, doesn't want to talk about Uighurs human rights violations by china!

And, talk with civility mister. I can start talking about osama bin laden and vomit nonsense about Pakistan too...

Back
Top Bottom