What's new

Shireen Mazari regrets world's silence over Indian oppression faced by Kashmiris

Balochistan and KP are not your business. Just like Khalistan and Assam and Tamiaddua, and Nagaland, and Tripur, etc are not Pakistan's concerns. So don't post offtopic cr@p else will be reported for trolling.
Only person who is off topic here is your Minister of HUman rights. Lol @ else will be reported.

As I said before, "we'll see".

I told you, you won't. You can confirm from the peerni as well.

Only person who is off topic here is your Minister of HUman rights. Lol @ else will be reported.

I told you, you won't. You can confirm from the peerni as well.
Aahhh, so personal attacks started.

She is exactly to the point.
Bhai just read post no. 17, he can't reply logically.

Like other indians he's just a troll.

Why muslims expelled hindus from valley? We will settle hindus in valley just like israel did in palestine . America is now our friend.
Because Bajrang Dal were imported to Jamu - Jamu Muslim population was 80% of the total while now its a tiny minority. Hindu terrorists killed or pushed them out. Your Israeli tactics will not work in the valley.

Nope, she might actually crush sushma in this path if she stand in the way.
You mean this midget?
63886163.cms

Bt3iSx2CAAA49GT.jpg

Because Hindus are not native to Kashmir ... Over 98% of natives converted to Islam

Sphardic Jews do belong in Palestine. Hindus don't belong in kashmir... just one look in the mirror clears that up.
By that logic, shouldn't single celled microbes be the true inheritors of Kashmir and the world? Where's the microbe hurriyat conference?

Back
Top Bottom