What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

They will get what they deserve nothing less.

View attachment 931273
It is just a shame to see the mockery that Pak's elites have made of the entire country. They have held the country hostage and like slaves.

I frankly see nothing less of a break up- Balochistan/KPK will now split.

These idiots dont realise, you have relegated Pakistan and all its future to the dark ages. WTF.

Fayyaz who left party today...his most recent tweet...

This is not about Fayyaz or Shireen. I don't blame Imran had to surround himself with the 'electables': That's how elections are won in Pakistan. Unfortunately, politicians in Pakistan are there for the money and power. They will keep joining various parties as they sniff power. And right now they are sniffing power by leaving PTI.

What we are witnessing is the wrapping up of PTI as a political party for the next few years at least. The party was built too much around Imran's personality anyway and its future was in doubt after him. It is too bad for Pakistan that a budding ideology confronting the status quo (the Establishment) and exposing the old ruling elite is being sent to the rubbish bin of history. Watch was Irshad Bhatti said above in his video: Imran had won half the battle but now is giving away the match to PDM uncontested.

Imran's arrogance and lack of political acumen along with his big mouth became his downfall.

Firstly, before you draw some conclusions about me, please note that until the eve of the NCM vote in April 2022, I had posted something supporting Imran Khan. But my support stopped after he threw out the NCM based on lies. I was so dismayed by that for months I didn't even come to this forum but part of the absence was because of a stressful job.

Secondly, I had always said that Pakistan needs 'stability'; in fact, for the longest my Signature was about that. And Pakistan had achieved a semblance of stability and even peaceful transfers of power between 2002 and 2022--that's the basic requirements for any nation to even survive; most countries fail because they can't manage peaceful transfer of power!!

Peaceful transfer can only happen when laws are followed. But Imran Khan broke all the rules by throwing out the NCM against him. Two other PMs had faced such NCMs before. Benazir Bhutto faced much higher odds in 1989. But Imran proved stupid. But this time Imran was not facing a weak, discredited PPP: Imran found his match in the Ghundas of PMLN. And Imran made the cardinal error of using the prevalent Anti-Americanism in Pakistan to get back to power by using the so-called 'cipher' as false evidence to fool Pakistanis into supporting him. Americans could have easily imposed sanctions on Pakistan with absolutely DEVASTATING affects then. But Americans can still count on the Pakistani Establishment to put things in order in Pakistan and hence no sanctions. But that's another topic.

Imran's problems are of his own extremely bad choices!! If you know Urdu and want to understand what happened then listen to Irshad Bhatti--one of Imran's fanbois--but with enough credibility and intelligence to tell you where Imran went wrong. Watch it and ponder and don't be fanbois! Think for your country and not for personalities!!

Mafia has men everywhere in all institutions..

This conclusion is not made after having smoked some herbals or mushrooms… I have heard from a relative, hardcore PMNL supporter, speaking on phone and saying « aho othay apna bhanda hey, kam ojai gha fikar di koi ghal naein »

Everyone make mistakes, but their is a big difference between mistake and a whole system of corruption and paurn video blackmailing.

If you are happy with
IMG_9880.jpeg

Then be happy with it. I just hope your next generations won’t be at the same place than this man !

۔۔۔۔
تازہ ترین۔۔۔۔
کلبھوشن یادیو نے بھی پی ٹی آئی چھوڑنے کا اعلان کردیا ہے۔
کمپنی اسے واہگہ چھوڑ آئی ہے۔
😁😁

If elections were to be held today Imran Khan would be forming 2/3 majority. The establishment fanboys will keep harping on how Imran Khan is similar to the Sharifs and Zardaris.

So the question is why is Imran Khan more popular than what the 14 parties of PDM and Establishment can muster. Why is it that his message resonates with the public.

Imran Khan’s detractors are working overtime to create doubts.

Harami fauj's ego is bigger than their peanut sized brain, they are ruining the country by targeting the most popular party of the country.
Few or may be just one traitor general.

Yehi in kanjaron ki auqat reh gayi hai, go after Shireen Mazari and Khadija Shah.

Yup, you are definitely gonna win hearts and minds with this.

Nawaz Sharif aur Bhutto dono ko khatam karna tha isi tarah, how well did that go you morons?

Few or may be just one traitor general.
Nah, all of them are involved, the whole army is harami or there would have been some kind of action against these Nazis.

Nah, all of them are involved, the whole army is harami or there would have been some kind of action against these Nazis.
Plz don't use sweeping statements.
There are many good ppl in army like in every organization or society and bad apple apples too.
Issue is in the institution which has been run like personal property by the coas.
It is not easy to do mutiny.
Anyway, political struggle is long and difficult.
IK has made some big political mistakes that isolated and weakened him.
Leaving NA was a blunder.
Mistakes give birth to many more offspring. Syed Moududi.

Please note that one of prophets companion Aamar ibn Yasir was forced to leave Islam after tortured by kufars even though in his heart he was still Muslim. Then verse about concelling ones Faith was sent. So I suggest imran khan to do they say. Tell its party members to lie or even hide that they have left party for their own safety. Taqiyya? For political party ?

Harami fauj's ego is bigger than their peanut sized brain, they are ruining the country by targeting the most popular party of the country.
What will they gain?

From outsider prespective - the present adminstration are just nothing short of mafia cartel shady figures who are out to line up their pockets even if it means selling the children of their citizens. The writing for there when during the floods, the PM was nowhere to be seen.

When I speak with my Pak friends here, I just see nothing short of depression. Even more ironic is - where are these so called protectors of human rights - all quiet.

We are seeing the start of East Pakistan story repeated. I still remember it but alas many here will not even admit to what happened, so not going to waste my time. This same mafia army did not learn. Instead doubled down and tried to re-write history.

Let me ask - just have a look in terms of education across South asian region - development etc, even Bangladesh has left Pakistan behind. It is a fact. Pakistan populous does not want change, the slave mentality remained. Their masters who were whites are now appointed in GHQ who then appoint their henchmen to do their dirty deeds.

I hope winds of change blow and remove these mafia and elites permanently - this can only be down by the people themselves. How many can these mafia elites kill? Not 200 millions.

Firstly, before you draw some conclusions about me, please note that until the eve of the NCM vote in April 2022, I had posted something supporting Imran Khan. But my support stopped after he threw out the NCM based on lies. I was so dismayed by that for months I didn't even come to this forum but part of the absence was because of a stressful job.

Secondly, I had always said that Pakistan needs 'stability'; in fact, for the longest my Signature was about that. And Pakistan had achieved a semblance of stability and even peaceful transfers of power between 2002 and 2022--that's the basic requirements for any nation to even survive; most countries fail because they can't manage peaceful transfer of power!!

Peaceful transfer can only happen when laws are followed. But Imran Khan broke all the rules by throwing out the NCM against him. Two other PMs had faced such NCMs before. Benazir Bhutto faced much higher odds in 1989. But Imran proved stupid. But this time Imran was not facing a weak, discredited PPP: Imran found his match in the Ghundas of PMLN. And Imran made the cardinal error of using the prevalent Anti-Americanism in Pakistan to get back to power by using the so-called 'cipher' as false evidence to fool Pakistanis into supporting him. Americans could have easily imposed sanctions on Pakistan with absolutely DEVASTATING affects then. But Americans can still count on the Pakistani Establishment to put things in order in Pakistan and hence no sanctions. But that's another topic.

Imran's problems are of his own extremely bad choices!! If you know Urdu and want to understand what happened then listen to Irshad Bhatti--one of Imran's fanbois--but with enough credibility and intelligence to tell you where Imran went wrong. Watch it and ponder and don't be fanbois! Think for your country and not for personalities!!

you have been ranting about he initially defeated ncm in what you thought was below the belt tactics. whereas buying mnas isnt.

but let me just ask you 1 question. if the cipher isnt real, why did the nsc endorse it twice, once after IK had been removed.
Did he get political mileage out of it ? yes, but is it real? I definitely think so.

but you give your reasoning on why its not real despite the nsc approving it and issuing demarches. Also the US embassy staff meeting low-level mnas through out 2021 and early 2022; same who later became lotas; where there is smoke ......

Did it the cipher come due to HH's lobbying at the tail end of Bastard Bajwas lobbying ? most likely yes.

Back
Top Bottom