What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

Shireen Mazari quits PTI​

as usual she too give a written statement while announcing her dissociation.

SMQ just arrested again after release from adiala jail. his process of leaving PTI began.
soon will be on tv.

بار بار جنگیں ہارنے کے باوجود یہ قوم ہمیشہ اپنی افواج کے ساتھ کھڑی رہی

آج جب قوم کا وقت آیا تو یہ فوج چوروں اور مافیاز کے ساتھ کھڑی ہو گئی

اس ملک کے ساتھ غداری عوام نے نہیں اس فوج نے کی ہے

From my long observation of Pakistani politics, I can say with high degree of confidence: PTI is ending as a political party for the next few years at least. Imran's personal options, in best case scenario, is a forced exile and his Pakistani passport to be revoked so he won't be allowed back until and unless the Establishment gets tired of the old faces of PPP and PMLN--again!

حافظ کو نیند میں یہ خواب اتنا پسند آیا کہ اسے احتلام ہو گیا

From my long observation of Pakistani politics, I can say with high degree of confidence: PTI is ending as a political party for the next few years at least. Imran's personal options, in best case scenario, is a forced exile and his Pakistani passport to be revoked so he won't be allowed back until and unless the Establishment gets tired of the old faces of PPP and PMLN--again!

After seeing so many mid-top-level resignations, the party is handicapped, as you can't replace that many in such a short amount of time.

I think it's best he leaves Pakistan, not because he's terrible or anything, but because he's a leader Pakistan needs but doesn't deserve. This country is dead after seeing PDM's attitude, antics, and backing of armed forces.

Realistically, this country will default or linger on as a disabled person for the rest of its life. The damage these last two to three weeks caused will continue to haunt this nation for decades. The loss of trust will be a major one, and investors' appetite to invest is dead.

Imran Khan started PTI with 4 members in a drawing room. He has fought for 27 years. Y'all think he will give up when he has most of the population on his side?

It’s time awam stand up and defends the people who are fighting for them ! After all they are humans, they have limited strength…

Shireen Mazari quits PTI​

PTI leader Shireen Mazari has announced she is quitting the PTI and active politics.

5th time arrest,,,, yesterday they took her from Pindi to Gujranwala jail ...drag this old woman overnight ... all sympathy for her.... 6x4 room with no window, no air vent ....

Zille Shah murder case: PTI’s Farrukh Habib, Yasmin Rashid and Mehmoodur Rasheed denied baiil​

Mazari studied at the London School of Economics and later received her PhD from Columbia University in political science. Mazari joined Quaid-i-Azam University as an associate professor and went on to head the university's strategic studies department. In 2002, Mazari became the head of the government-funded Institute of Strategic Studies and remained until she was sacked in 2008. In 2009, Mazari became the editor of The Nation
Every one going back to meet
The khalik e haqqie .in rawalpindi

It’s time awam stand up and defends the people who are fighting for them ! After all they are humans, they have limited strength…
awam ...................... lollll

RLCFXG75JXVZV7XZKMHCFWVIKE.jpg

Govt is planning to call an election when all leadership of PTI is in Jail or forced to leave the party. Or ban their participation in elections.

Am I missing something?

Can’t they just say they were tortured when making the resignations and want to retract from it.
They will sooner or later

Govt is planning to call an election when all leadership of PTI is in Jail or forced to leave the party. Or ban their participation in elections.
Awam took bullets ... 25 of them r dead

After seeing so many mid-top-level resignations, the party is handicapped, as you can't replace that many in such a short amount of time.

I think it's best he leaves Pakistan, not because he's terrible or anything, but because he's a leader Pakistan needs but doesn't deserve. This country is dead after seeing PDM's attitude, antics, and backing of armed forces.

Realistically, this country will default or linger on as a disabled person for the rest of its life. The damage these last two to three weeks caused will continue to haunt this nation for decades. The loss of trust will be a major one, and investors' appetite to invest is dead.
What nation ? There is no nation names as Pakistani ...

Firstly, before you draw some conclusions about me, please note that until the eve of the NCM vote in April 2022, I had posted something supporting Imran Khan. But my support stopped after he threw out the NCM based on lies. I was so dismayed by that for months I didn't even come to this forum but part of the absence was because of a stressful job.

Secondly, I had always said that Pakistan needs 'stability'; in fact, for the longest my Signature was about that. And Pakistan had achieved a semblance of stability and even peaceful transfers of power between 2002 and 2022--that's the basic requirements for any nation to even survive; most countries fail because they can't manage peaceful transfer of power!!

Peaceful transfer can only happen when laws are followed. But Imran Khan broke all the rules by throwing out the NCM against him. Two other PMs had faced such NCMs before. Benazir Bhutto faced much higher odds in 1989. But Imran proved stupid. But this time Imran was not facing a weak, discredited PPP: Imran found his match in the Ghundas of PMLN. And Imran made the cardinal error of using the prevalent Anti-Americanism in Pakistan to get back to power by using the so-called 'cipher' as false evidence to fool Pakistanis into supporting him. Americans could have easily imposed sanctions on Pakistan with absolutely DEVASTATING affects then. But Americans can still count on the Pakistani Establishment to put things in order in Pakistan and hence no sanctions. But that's another topic.

Imran's problems are of his own extremely bad choices!! If you know Urdu and want to understand what happened then listen to Irshad Bhatti--one of Imran's fanbois--but with enough credibility and intelligence to tell you where Imran went wrong. Watch it and ponder and don't be fanbois! Think for your country and not for personalities!!

This will not age well. End of PTI. Shah Mehmood Qureshi is next in line to fall.

There will be no elections until they completely wipe out PTI.
Leave this shithole country asap.

All we want is free and fair elections is it to much to ask? Anyone? Future of Pakistan looks dark. Jinnah must be cursing his self.
Lost any faith in IK's political instincts the moment Shah Mehmood Qureshi joined the PTI.

This is all for the better.

The real deadly threat to Pakistan is the PMLN, not India and not anyone else.

Its a disaster already happening, default is perilously close, investor confidence down to zero, when it's the law of the jungle, why should anyone invest thier hard earned cash in a country where its ruled by ultra corrupt thieves and dodgy establishment. Once the country goes default, Establishment will come to its knees.

آئی ایس آئی اور فوج بندوں کو جیل میں ڈال کر بولتے ہیں باہر نکلنا ہے تو پارٹی چھوڑو :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not first time badly exposed. It happened during Osama bin laden episode. But after this incident dollar stopped coming , And rupee doomed, it reached 100, then 200 and Now ,300.

Firstly, before you draw some conclusions about me, please note that until the eve of the NCM vote in April 2022, I had posted something supporting Imran Khan. But my support stopped after he threw out the NCM based on lies. I was so dismayed by that for months I didn't even come to this forum but part of the absence was because of a stressful job.

Secondly, I had always said that Pakistan needs 'stability'; in fact, for the longest my Signature was about that. And Pakistan had achieved a semblance of stability and even peaceful transfers of power between 2002 and 2022--that's the basic requirements for any nation to even survive; most countries fail because they can't manage peaceful transfer of power!!

Peaceful transfer can only happen when laws are followed. But Imran Khan broke all the rules by throwing out the NCM against him. Two other PMs had faced such NCMs before. Benazir Bhutto faced much higher odds in 1989. But Imran proved stupid. But this time Imran was not facing a weak, discredited PPP: Imran found his match in the Ghundas of PMLN. And Imran made the cardinal error of using the prevalent Anti-Americanism in Pakistan to get back to power by using the so-called 'cipher' as false evidence to fool Pakistanis into supporting him. Americans could have easily imposed sanctions on Pakistan with absolutely DEVASTATING affects then. But Americans can still count on the Pakistani Establishment to put things in order in Pakistan and hence no sanctions. But that's another topic.

Imran's problems are of his own extremely bad choices!! If you know Urdu and want to understand what happened then listen to Irshad Bhatti--one of Imran's fanbois--but with enough credibility and intelligence to tell you where Imran went wrong. Watch it and ponder and don't be fanbois! Think for your country and not for personalities!!

Fayyaz who left party today...his most recent tweet...

They will get what they deserve nothing less.

IMG_9880.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom