What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

This is what happens when leader and his pirni wife doesn't want to spend time in jail meanwhile they use everyone else in PTI to confront establishment.

Heard Khadija Shah accused in jinnah House attack has been arrested today on ARY

It is a shame; for how long will this dictatorship of 75 yrs continue? The entire world has progressed but Pakistan has retrograded into the dark ages.

It is just like Burma - open the doors to allow democracy then have putch or put in their side kick thieves as leaders.

you have been ranting about he initially defeated ncm in what you thought was below the belt tactics. whereas buying mnas isnt.

but let me just ask you 1 question. if the cipher isnt real, why did the nsc endorse it twice, once after IK had been removed.
Did he get political mileage out of it ? yes, but is it real? I definitely think so.

MNAs have always been bought in Pakistan. Nothing new. Do you not think that Nawaz didn't have the money to buy MNAs against Benazir in 198 NCM? Or that the military was not against Benazir?

About the so-called American conspiracy, even Imran Khan has (rightly) backpaddled on that. He dangerously used that as the sitting PM to tap into the anti-Americanism in Pakistan but after gaining the support, he realized that Pakistan is too dependent on trade with the West to have the 'Haqeeqi Azadi'. I don't know why the cypher is even worse discussing here. He lied skillfully and gained the support. Nobody talks about the cypher now but I bring it up to point out the extent to which Imran went to gain power: A mere flick of Biden's pen would have destroyed Pakistan in April 2022. Understand that and understand thoroughly. Expats sitting in comfort wishing destruction on Pakistanis from a distance!!

Even when the idiot was/is riding the most popular wave of support since ZAB, he made big mistakes. If you know Urdu and bother to watch the Irshad Bhatti video I shared above, are numerous. Big political mistakes and he is paying the price for them.

It does not give me any joy to see a party in Pakistan which enjoys support in all parts of Pakistan is being reduced to this!! Observing something is not wishing something. But neither will I close my eyes to the follies of Imran Khan just because other parties are discredited. The country comes first!

This is not about Fayyaz or Shireen. I don't blame Imran had to surround himself with the 'electables': That's how elections are won in Pakistan. Unfortunately, politicians in Pakistan are there for the money and power. They will keep joining various parties as they sniff power. And right now they are sniffing power by leaving PTI.

What we are witnessing is the wrapping up of PTI as a political party for the next few years at least. The party was built too much around Imran's personality anyway and its future was in doubt after him. It is too bad for Pakistan that a budding ideology confronting the status quo (the Establishment) and exposing the old ruling elite is being sent to the rubbish bin of history. Watch was Irshad Bhatti said above in his video: Imran had won half the battle but now is giving away the match to PDM uncontested.

Imran's arrogance and lack of political acumen along with his big mouth became his downfall.

Imran Khan didn't plan anything nor is he the brainchild of Pakistan disintegration and degradation. He was merely a catalyst and exposed them all.... The real Planner was other. Him and only Him. Only He can send Pakistan into the dustbin of history. There are no chosen ones.

MNAs have always been bought in Pakistan. Nothing new. Do you not think that Nawaz didn't have the money to buy MNAs against Benazir in 198 NCM? Or that the military was not against Benazir?

About the so-called American conspiracy, even Imran Khan has (rightly) backpaddled on that. He dangerously used that as the sitting PM to tap into the anti-Americanism in Pakistan but after gaining the support, he realized that Pakistan is too dependent on trade with the West to have the 'Haqeeqi Azadi'. I don't know why the cypher is even worse discussing here. He lied skillfully and gained the support. Nobody talks about the cypher now but I bring it up to point out the extent to which Imran went to gain power: A mere flick of Biden's pen would have destroyed Pakistan in April 2022. Understand that and understand thoroughly. Expats sitting in comfort wishing destruction on Pakistanis from a distance!!

Even when the idiot was/is riding the most popular wave of support since ZAB, he made big mistakes. If you know Urdu and bother to watch the Irshad Bhatti video I shared above, are numerous. Big political mistakes and he is paying the price for them.

It does not give me any joy to see a party in Pakistan which enjoys support in all parts of Pakistan is being reduced to this!! Observing something is not wishing something. But neither will I close my eyes to the follies of Imran Khan just because other parties are discredited. The country comes first!

I agree; he did make mistakes, but who doesn't? His biggest mistake was his stubbornness, and his second biggest mistake had useless advisors; to this day, I do not understand how that useless Shahbaz Gill made it into his cabinet.

But all this is now water under the bridge, and the village downstream is flooded up to people's heads.

Nobody wants the destruction of Pakistan, but no parties in PDM or establishment helped the economy; it's always been "the economy, stupid," as Bill Clinton's campaign chief said. I posted in another thread that we Pakistanis have a very short game plan and play the short game and never the long game.

If elections were to be held today Imran Khan would be forming 2/3 majority. The establishment fanboys will keep harping on how Imran Khan is similar to the Sharifs and Zardaris.

So the question is why is Imran Khan more popular than what the 14 parties of PDM and Establishment can muster. Why is it that his message resonates with the public.

Imran Khan’s detractors are working overtime to create doubts.

What elections. Can you not see the massive rigging in coming elections. This NaPak army will make sure that PTI will be totally eliminated b4 elections. You will see the same PDM tola in power after election where PM will be either Balawal or someone from PPP.

70 years old lady. Not even slight sharam in treating her like this.

Back
Top Bottom