What's new

Shireen Mazari quits PTI, active politics ( rumor: Shah Mehmmod Qurashi leaving, will call press conference)

MNAs have always been bought in Pakistan. Nothing new. Do you not think that Nawaz didn't have the money to buy MNAs against Benazir in 198 NCM? Or that the military was not against Benazir?

About the so-called American conspiracy, even Imran Khan has (rightly) backpaddled on that. He dangerously used that as the sitting PM to tap into the anti-Americanism in Pakistan but after gaining the support, he realized that Pakistan is too dependent on trade with the West to have the 'Haqeeqi Azadi'. I don't know why the cypher is even worse discussing here. He lied skillfully and gained the support. Nobody talks about the cypher now but I bring it up to point out the extent to which Imran went to gain power: A mere flick of Biden's pen would have destroyed Pakistan in April 2022. Understand that and understand thoroughly. Expats sitting in comfort wishing destruction on Pakistanis from a distance!!

Even when the idiot was/is riding the most popular wave of support since ZAB, he made big mistakes. If you know Urdu and bother to watch the Irshad Bhatti video I shared above, are numerous. Big political mistakes and he is paying the price for them.

It does not give me any joy to see a party in Pakistan which enjoys support in all parts of Pakistan is being reduced to this!! Observing something is not wishing something. But neither will I close my eyes to the follies of Imran Khan just because other parties are discredited. The country comes first!
to your point, Biden with 1 pen stroke and sanctions. How is the economic impact different than now, where the IMF tranche is not coming; rampant inflation and dollar going thru the roof.

I think May 9th was a false flag that was beautifully executed by Army + PDM. Army is and has always been too big for its britches. I am not sure what option was there for him other than naming and shaming (they are shameless) the army high command. What would you have done, to highlight Armys role and how they have been tilting the field for the past 13-14 months.

I'm surprised he's in PTI.

A blessing in disguise. IK needs to bring in youngsters. It is a pity Mazari left because she was true to the PTI cause. Nevertheless a good opportunity to clean the party and bring in youngsters.

Imran Khan didn't plan anything nor is he the brainchild of Pakistan disintegration and degradation. He was merely a catalyst and exposed them all.... The real Planner was other. Him and only Him. Only He can send Pakistan into the dustbin of history. There are no chosen ones.

The Pakistani army has been exposed to the bone.

Last edited:
to your point, Biden with 1 pen stroke and sanctions. How is the economic impact different than now, where the IMF tranche is not coming; rampant inflation and dollar going thru the roof.

A lot worse if Americans sanctions were imposed. No UN authorization would be even needed. Expulsion from SWIFT would be the start; preventing remittance. Banning textile imports alone would be catastrophic. Until Pakistan achieves self reliance and/or greatly reduce its trade with the West, Pakistan is in a very precarious situation.

It would have been a huge gift to India if sanctions like imposed on Russia or Iran are ever imposed on Pakistan.

Anyway, as @PakFactor says above: It is all water under the bridge and time to look ahead. I have not given up hope. As long as whoever comes to power with good majority, reasonable economic policies, I'd welcome that. But I am afraid PTI's wings are being clipped as we speak. Imran STILL has a chance to come back to power a few years later if/when he realizes that he can't fight the Establishment AND all political parties at the same time. It is the harsh reality in Pakistan.

Do you think Jinnah would have regret his decision of creating Pakistan if he saw it today, ie controlled by army, basically an extension of British raj army. Only difference is we replaced goras with kala saabs. Still serving the interests of foreign powers. India with all its fault, still has an independent foreign policy and carries great influence in the global stage. Serious question.

SMQ was always playing on both sides. I predicted last year, the duffers would get rid of IK and have their mole in him "selected" as PTI leader and possibly PM
SMQ as leader instead of PTI
HAHAH
GOOD BYE PTI

Fw1JsGCaQAUo6D0

Mohammad Malick
@MalickViews

Saddened by the manner in which shireen mazari was ‘convinced’ to quit her party & politics. one cud disagree with her for a million reasons but nobody can question her integrity, commitment to human rights and her passion. All these qualities are badly needed in our politics. she said a lot without actually saying anything when she cited her daughter’s 12-day plight as the primary reason for her realigning her life’s priorities. why did her daughter have to go through all the misery in the first place is the real question. Is it a loss for her party? Yes, a big one but it’s a much bigger loss for national politics and the movement for human rights in Pakistan. she could irritate anyone, she could be loud but one thing is certain there was never a dull moment with her around. Hope she’s only taken a leave of absence and will be back.

These GHQ Hyenas are completely destroyed this country and they DO NOT care !

Unfortunately as I have said it many times here, we are seeing disintegration of this country in slow motion
. People of KPK and Baluchistan DO NOT like these Hyenas, and this time around, they will find their own path by becoming independent. Attacks on security forces in KPK and Baluchistan will become so wide spread that these Hyenas will flee from these provinces like little cowards they actually are - just like 1971 when ordinary Bengalis picked up weapons against these terrorists and made them run away.

Warning to All

I have seen on a particular platform that someone is posing as Dr Moeed Pirzada and is giving his mobile number and is inviting people to join his WhatsApp group.

I have feeling this is trick to identify people who are anti PDM and especially overseas !

Don’t join any WhatsApp group, and be very careful when you click on any link, it could be a fake link in order to get your IP, or to infect your pc, laptops, tablets, smartphones etc…

I am leaving politics and Tehreek-e-Insaaf, I saw the video of my daughter crying in jail, my priority is my children. Shireen Mazari
Rise of Hitler asim munier general anjam and pdm government. Killing murdering raping own people. What low we are seeing. This all is happening to make one woman happy. Maraym nawaz
Next step will be disqualify Imran khan.

Last edited:
I am leaving politics and Tehreek-e-Insaaf, I saw the video of my daughter crying in jail, my priority is my children. Shireen Mazari
Rise of Hitler asim munier general anjam and pdm government. Killing murdering raping own people. What low we are seeing. This all is happening to make one woman happy. Maraym nawaz
Next step will be disqualify Imran khan.
اس یزیدیت کے سامنے سَرنِگوں ہونے کا مطلب بحثیت قوم ہماری موت ہے

Back
Top Bottom