What's new

Shireen Mazari beaten and arrested from her own home

FIR-Arshad-sharif-police.jpg

Arrest has Mariam Nawaz’s mentally retarded finger prints all over it. Own goal on own party. Army would do well to dissociate from these party of killers.

IK supporter and want estab cut down to size after their recent debacle with him. Main worry is when Mariam Nawaz eventually comes to power we will need estab to save Pakistan from these theives and killers.

HOMELATESTPAKISTANBUSINESSOPINION

Police officials beat, took away former human rights minister Shireen Mazari: daughter

Dawn.com | Munawer Azeem Published May 21, 2022 - Updated about a minute ago

Former human rights minister Shireen Mazari. — Photo via SSII/File

Former human rights minister and PTI leader Shireen Mazari was "beaten and taken away by male police officers", her daughter Imaan Zainab Mazari-Hazir tweeted on Saturday.
"All I have been told is that Anti-Corruption Wing Lahore has taken her."

Officials of the Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) confirmed to Dawn.com that Shireen had been taken into custody.

Well done
We need to control corruption in the country

How stupid do you have to be?

Chup ho kar PTI ko yeh sab karnay dain nothing would happen. This just gives an excuse to PTI to be aggressive and possibly violent.

PPP came, PTI did nothing and it just passed. So did PML and even JUI. Had PTI retaliated then or arrested them, things would have become far worse.

IDK which drug does Rana Sanaullah do, but he needs to start smoking some and take a chill pill, these measures don't work in current times. Ab woh zamanay nhn jab akhbar ki khabar do din baad ati thi.

And that too Shireen Mazari on corruption charges? At least if they had booked her on sedition or talking against the state, that would have been more believable.

And to those who are comparing this arrest with that of Ahsan Iqbal or Shahid Khaqan or others, you have got to be joking right?
It will work i will give you the formula
Do a model town and ban internet
And all the crowd will run away

So why was she arrested?
To get some brownies points..i mean how would hamaza order release of her if she isnt arrested??have to arrest her first right?

Arrest has Mariam Nawaz’s mentally retarded finger prints all over it. Own goal on own party. Army would do well to dissociate from these party of killers.

IK supporter and want estab cut down to size after their recent debacle with him. Main worry is when Mariam Nawaz eventually comes to power we will need estab to save Pakistan from these theives and killers.
Problem is the corrupt establishment

Imagine if PTI went after PML-N and PPP goons when they were in power. Nawaz Sharif actually fled Pakistan and is still seeking refuge in London.

So what are PTI’s options here.

1. Move with Islamabad march and commit to non-violence
2. Move to Islamabad with threatening violence (but not indulging in violence)
3. Move to Islamabad and with civil disobedience and moderate level violence
4. Move to Islamabad and ransacking everything in sight (this option is too far fetched but I am just putting it out there)

HOMELATESTPAKISTANBUSINESSOPINION

Police officials beat, took away former human rights minister Shireen Mazari: daughter

Dawn.com | Munawer Azeem Published May 21, 2022 - Updated about a minute ago

Former human rights minister and PTI leader Shireen Mazari was "beaten and taken away by male police officers", her daughter Imaan Zainab Mazari-Hazir tweeted on Saturday.
"All I have been told is that Anti-Corruption Wing Lahore has taken her."

Officials of the Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) confirmed to Dawn.com that Shireen had been taken into custody.

She was the most outspoken and direct critic of Harami Quarters, so naturally she is picked up before anyone else.

Besiege the station she has been taken to. PTI can amass hundreds of thousands in a matter of hours.
No more playing with these feudal c*nts.
I was thinking the same but would PTI be playing into the hands of PDM and give them an excuse to arrest PTI.

Let the PDM do an own goal here and don’t stop the enemy from making mistakes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom