What's new

Shireen Mazari beaten and arrested from her own home

Totally condemn the sensationalist Dawn article propaganda.

ali-muhammad-khan-tweet-shireen-mazari.png

Doing saazish with youthias small minds. :rofl:

I think you'll find that your masters are having problems within the family. One side wants elections but the other side wants to stay as PM for as long as possible. I reckon Big Bro is the winner.

Imran Khan better stop playing softball.

Announce the long march and prepare for violence.

PML_N is desperately trying to hide their failure in handling the economy, they will start blaming the army for all this hoping people will buy this and take the attention off them. Brother, destroying your own country is not the answer, plus this is part of the deal they made to bring Pakistan to the brink of civil war...

We shouldn't fall for this and let the courts (I know, even I, am laughing at the thought of kangaroo courts doing justice) decide, most important thing in my opinion right now is PML_N not to be given any chance of destroying Law and Order.

Get ready folks. The gloves are coming off. Expect Imran Khan to be arrested too.

This will be done in daylight and no one will bat an eye lid. The same Western powers that are always reporting on human rights, economic mismanagement, Pakistan army is bad etc. will be unavailable for comment.
Yeah IK will be house arrested apparently.
But why he is so late , he should give a call to whole Pakistan of long March towards Islamabad before everyone is arrested.

This mix-achar government is Scared to Death

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom