What's new

Shireen Mazari beaten and arrested from her own home

"THE SYSTEM" which is in place is actually the root cause and getting justice from this system is expecting rooster to give egg.
I am not proposing destroying public property but properties of crooks like Sri Lankans are doing. Everyone knows the corrupts and crooks but "THE SYSTEM" keep saving them. We need to get ride of cancer and homeopathic treatment isn't going to work.
Exactly what I wanted to say. I just don't understand how anyone can still believe there is a chance of things improving in the current system, It's rotten to the core. And those managing it are the biggest crooks.

According to nadra records, Shireen Mazari Date of birth is 1951

As always PTI spreading fake news. PTI lies about everything

What PTI did with Maryam Nawaz was way way worse. She was arrested on the case when she was 16 years old. She was arrested by male officers while Shireen Mazari was arrested female officers.

PTI walo zara ao long march k liye. Woh darpook IK kab sy delay kar raha hai.
tumhare baap (SS bhagora) or tumhari 4 mahine ki project wali Ami ne sab se pehle bhagna march dekh ke.

Maryam saying she has to face law where as hamza Sharif just said that he has allowed police to release her :d so confusion

Media blacklash is so immense that Maryum Nawaz is compelled to do press conference. Also she has literally taken responsiblilty on behalf of pmln

Look at this spin:

They're trying to cause PTI and establishment to fight when they are behind arrest themselves

Like I said it's frustration from their side because they're not getting any green signals. It's over for them, Imran wins, Pakistan wins!

BTW, Lanat on Bajwa. This is a result of you doing what you did, and Pakistan will probably suffer a lot more in days to come... So everytime something bad happens now, a lanat on your face is almost like a duty.

Look at this spin:

They're trying to cause PTI and establishment to fight when they are behind arrest themselves

Like I said it's frustration from their side because they're not getting any green signals. It's over for them, Imran wins, Pakistan wins!
Idiots got exposed again.

First they tried to drag army connection in her arrest but got fully exposed. Now they themselves proved that they were behind the arrest.

Maryam saying she has to face law where as hamza Sharif just said that he has allowed police to release her :d so confusion
She is Patwari Drama Queen. She is above the law along with her mafia family

Tweets from PTI Chairman Imran Khan:

imrankhan-shireen-mazari.png
imrankhan-shireen-mazari2.png

@Cangaceiro

What about you? You wanna piece of The Game, or are you gonna lurk around in the back like your nanni Maryam Safdar? #Witch?

Back
Top Bottom