What's new

Shireen Mazari beaten and arrested from her own home

They're frustrated and desperate because they're not getting any green signals. It's over for pmln, elections will be announced and their government/ politics is over for good. These are the last desperate measures.

If you think that PDM imported government will give up their powers easily, you're deluded.

Because I don’t support your prophet I’m brain dead? M8 look who is talking. None of PTIs corruption cases have been brought to light yet.
From BRT peshawar, Ring road rwp, sugar mafia, wheat shortage, medicine shortage case, auctioning high rise belt islamabad, LNG crisis multiple times and the list goes on and on. But you have to ignore them right? Cause your god immi is always right. I see the dajjal force one when i see filth like you.
Because I am Patwari so I only bash PTI / Imran Khan: subtle Patwarism

HOMELATESTPAKISTANBUSINESSOPINION

Police officials beat, took away former human rights minister Shireen Mazari: daughter

Dawn.com | Munawer Azeem Published May 21, 2022 - Updated about a minute ago

Former human rights minister Shireen Mazari. — Photo via SSII/File

Former human rights minister Shireen Mazari. — Photo via SSII/File
Former human rights minister and PTI leader Shireen Mazari was "beaten and taken away by male police officers", her daughter Imaan Zainab Mazari-Hazir tweeted on Saturday.
"All I have been told is that Anti-Corruption Wing Lahore has taken her."

Officials of the Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) confirmed to Dawn.com that Shireen had been taken into custody.

Facist & corrupt government using all means to surpress political opponents. Money launderers & thugs will fail.

Shireen Mazari is one of the oldest member of PTI, also ex-Human Rights Minister. This fascist government just shot itself in the foot.

No respect for anyone's dignity, no rule of law, political pressure and pathetic one-upmanship. The government seems now to be (predictably) perpetrating the exact same crap it complained about in the previous years.

This is what I've been talking about in previous years. All state tools in Pakistan that operate under some special "anti-corruption" mandate are often tools for political victimisation, abuse of power and political/electoral engineering. And all law enforcement arms have in the past, and the in the recent past, been used for this purpose; including NAB, FIA, accountability courts, IB, ANF, whatever the hell "ACE" is, Rangers/ISI, police, etc.

I think this is deliberate being done to end nab as current gov can change officers now so want to pressure institution and public to get relief from their own corruption cases.

You suggest that we should continue being slaves of crooks and keep worshiping 73 ka aien?
No, but there is a system in place. There WILL be elections. Show your frustration at the polls by kicking or keeping the incumbents out.

What you are proposing is akin to people going on demonstrations and destroying public property which is what the mob rule is like. It is vicious and it is un-Islamic because there is no element of justice in it. Just blind hate and destruction.

They're frustrated and desperate because they're not getting any green signals. It's over for pmln, elections will be announced and their government/ politics is over for good. These are the last desperate measures.

They want to create anarchy in the country to force establishment to announce martial law.

Back
Top Bottom