What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

stop bringing China and Chinese into this. It is between you and the Singaporeans. I'm not saying China is a shining beacon, no Chinese is, and there's no Chinese nationals here insulting you, and believe it or not, Chinese are not genetically programmed to hate Indians, so maybe think about the fact that there might be some foreigners who aren't Chinese who dislike India.

Maybe u r different...
If u want to the hate chinese have against indians, visit other threads, where some get very low...

Well I sure am glad these Chinese trollers made sure everything got discussed in thread: the history of India, race/thnicity, language, Columbus etc. Everything except the topic as usual.

śūnya_0_Zero;2966120 said:
No need ... a wolf in sheep's clothing can't hide too long.

Running out of argument ...?

Well it's more like a sheep in wolf's clothing.

... go ad hominem ...

One of the german who studied and admired India was definitely not a Nazi.

Friedrich Maximillian Müller (December 6, 1823 – October 28, 1900), more regularly known as Max Müller, was a German philologist and Orientalist, one of the founders of the western academic field of Indian studies and the discipline of comparative religion

Not all German indologists were Nazis but many of them didn't know that their findings influenced the Nazi ideology. Try to find Helena Blavatsky, the founder of Theosophy, the Vril Society. They influenced each other.

śūnya_0_Zero;2966133 said:
Well said. :tup:

He seems to have run away, already.

I have a life outside the internet. ;)

A German supporting policies of communist Chinese. :rofl::rofl:

www.kommunisten.de - Der Mensch geht vor Profit!

Deutsche Kommunistische Partei

Götterdämmerung;2967556 said:
Running out of argument ...?

... go ad hominem ...

Not all German indologists were Nazis but many of them didn't know that their findings influenced the Nazi ideology. Try to find Helena Blavatsky, the founder of Theosophy, the Vril Society. They influenced each other.

I have a life outside the internet. ;)

www.kommunisten.de - Der Mensch geht vor Profit!

Deutsche Kommunistische Partei

Oye Cheeni, In the age of Google translator, it is very easy to be false flag. :lol::lol:

Oye Cheeni, In the age of Google translator, it is very easy to be false flag. :lol::lol:

Want to challenge me? Bring it on! I think there is an Indian guy with a German flag. :)

Oh, don't forget to invite the Viet guy, too, who tried to teach me coloquial German. :lol:

Every good economy has its bad days everything in world is related if there is a problem in Europe it impacts India, it is perfectly normal. Does anyone realize that problems in economy is only discussed for the country which had or has potential of good economy. Nobody cares about countries where good economy or its potential never existed in first place.

Götterdämmerung;2967578 said:
Want to challenge me? Bring it on! I think there is an Indian guy with a German flag. :)

Oh, don't forget to invite the Viet guy, too, who tried to teach me coloquial German. :lol:

oye Cheeni you are 100% Cheeni. Learning foreign language is not a difficult task. And colonquil German, lots of books are available in the market.

What a peculiar German, always seen in China thread.

oye Cheeni you are 100% Cheeni. Learning foreign language is not a difficult task. And colonquil German, lots of books are available in the market.

Oh now it's easy to learn German not not goolge. sure you can buy books, but it was a Viet guy who tried to teach me German, that I thought was hilarious. :lol:

Why not, it's non of your business or are you telling me what thread I should go and what not? Incredible India!

And if you have nothing to ad to the topic but making personal attacks, I have an advise for you: Get a life! :)

I agree there is also called American who only talks about China and how good China. His id starts with M

Götterdämmerung;2967623 said:
Why not, it's non of your business or are you telling me what thread I should go and what not? Incredible India!
yes,peculiar cheeni ,oh sorry German. :rofl::rofl:

Götterdämmerung;2967578 said:

You might be a German citizen (just like I am a Canadian citizen who speaks English), but you clearly support China (and are of Chinese origin) in every post I have noticed you in. The bottom line is: You use the double German flag as a defence shield, since you know Indians will not go around insulting Germany. Using the German flag is a cheap tactic you are using when you clearly talk like you are a mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party going around calling your so called nation Nazis and what not.

But worry not, your double German flag will be of no use, as you have clearly noticed in this thread and many others, every insult you pile on Indians will be met with an equal reply towards China, where your real allegiance lies.

You might be a German citizen (just like I am a Canadian citizen who speaks English), but you clearly support China (and are of Chinese origin) in every post I have noticed you in. The bottom line is: You use the double German flag as a defence shield, since you know Indians will not go around insulting Germany. Using the German flag is a cheap tactic you are using when you clearly talk like you are a mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party going around calling your so called nation Nazis and what not.

But worry not, your double German flag will be of no use, as you have clearly noticed in this thread and many others, every insult you pile on Indians will be met with an equal reply towards China, where your real allegiance lies.

Hey, don't try to project your insecurity on other people. And my above advise is also meant for you. :)

BTW, this is an Indian specific thread. It was you guys who brought China in. ;)

yes,peculiar cheeni ,oh sorry German. :rofl::rofl:

Now, don't get hysterical, girl! :)

Götterdämmerung;2967645 said:
Hey, don't try to project your insecurity on other people. And my above advise is also meant for you. :)

What insecurity is that? I am not the one ashamed to put on the flag for the nation I support (India) even though I am a Canadian citizen. You on the other hand dont seem to be to much into the Chinese flag yourself. If you know what insecure means, the only one insecure here is yourself.

Götterdämmerung;2967645 said:

BTW, this is an Indian specific thread. It was you guys who brought China in. ;)

Exactly! This WAS an India specific thread, yet more than half the replies here are made by Chinese trolls. As early as post number 2, Chinese-Dragon started trolling.

Back
Top Bottom