What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Götterdämmerung;2967770 said:
Why should I deny my origin just to please you guys? Are you a bunch of insane people? Give me a break!

You guys are insecure as far as whenever you lost the argument you start to accuse the opponent as false flagger.

Who are these Chinese trolls? I'm German and I never hid my identity from the very beginning. The other guy who got banned was from Singapore of Tamil origin. The whole thing started to derail, when you guys ran out of arguments but instead of admitting your social flaws, you started to hysterically shooting around like a fishwife with false flag accusations.

As everybody can see, even your accusation that I only participate in China related threads is made up out of thin air.

There is also another thread about the USA and its private space programme where I said that the US can make great weapons and what not but fails to make a decent car, in comes an Indian asking me to show Chinese car. WTF? Who is the one making a non-China related thread into a China related thread?

What a bunch of dishonest and deceitful people you are. The title of this thread is more than proven in this thread!

Are you married? If so, is your wife Chinese?

I'm not accusing you of anything, just curious.

Are you married? If so, is your wife Chinese?

I'm not accusing you of anything, just curious.

Or maybe he had a friend in secondary school who was Chinese.

According to international polls, the average person in the world has a more positive view towards China, than they do towards the EU and the USA. (And all three are ranked far more positively than India).

So I don't see what is strange about a member of another nationality being positive towards China. In fact, according to the statistics it is actually more likely than the other way around.

Or maybe he had a friend in secondary school who was Chinese.

According to international polls, the average person in the world has a more positive view towards China, than they do towards the EU and the USA. (And all three are ranked far more positively than India).

So I don't see what is strange about a member of another nationality being positive towards China. In fact, according to the statistics it is actually more likely than the other way around.

I'm talking specifically about him, not in general. Talking about people in general sucks. Even though I know all about India's problems, I seriously have not encountered any problems from Indian classmates. Indian teachers on the other hand...

I'm talking specifically about him, not in general. Talking about people in general sucks. Even though I know all about India's problems, I seriously have not encountered any problems from Indian classmates. Indian teachers on the other hand...

You're right, I was just replying to some Indians who automatically assume that anyone who criticizes India is a Chinese person. :lol:

When in fact the polls show that China is viewed FAR more positively worldwide than India is.

Back
Top Bottom