What's new

Shia, Sunni clerics to jump into fire in Gilgit-Baltistan; survivor to be considered winner

When did Gilgit-Baltistan join US of A? :D

I am sure atleast one of them holds a US nationality by virtue of playing the majority card in Pakistan.

Willing to wait 16 years?

I am sure atleast one of them holds a US nationality by virtue of playing the majority card in Pakistan.

And the basis for your claim? Burning an American in Pakistan may cause some issues.

And they tell me ummah will conquer Israel. Dream on. The only conquering they will do is kill each other ....

We fight on basis of religion in international stage. We also fight on basis of country on international stage. Than we also fight and do provincial politics, we also fight on basis of ethnicities. Than we fight on basis of districts and tehseels. We also fight on basis of cast (jhutt, gujjar etc). Pathan don't like Punjabis, and than A YOUSUFZAI Pathan don't like a banosi Pathan. Similarly banosi Pathan and khattak also have issues among them. We are a warrior race dear @Indus Pakistan , all we have done till now is fight fight fight.

But it's not like we hate everything. We love jahalat, corruption, aqraba-prwari, nepotism, watta satta, killing someone's brother because that guy did something which offended you etc. Etc. Etc

This is a legitimate method of resolving disputes between the two sects. It invokes upon God's wrath to settle the dispute and I doubt anyone here would distrust or deny God's ability to impart divine justice. I mean it settles it, once and for all, with Divine guarantee.

That said, the process does require some scientific refinement to reduce if not eliminate unrelated variables; What if the person is not burnt just because he did not shower for a week and has accumulated a thick enough layer of bodily oils over his skin (Leidenfrost effect)? What if the one burnt is burnt not for the lack of divine support to his religious argument but just because he is an imbecile in a personal capacity? To weed out any such unrelated variables science tells us to just increase the sample population size. The larger the better. So please, help your sect out and toss all the "scholars" you can find into the fire.
Pakistanis have been absolutely savage this week on social media, damn! :omghaha:

Shia Imam should get inside the fire first. If he survives then I will leave Islam and become a Shia.

Just learned from a local source that no sunni scholar from GB has agreed to jumping in fire or anything like that

They just agreed to challenge of first munazira and then mubahila given by the other side. Mubahila doesn't mean jumling in fire and all that

This fire thing was brought forward by the other side and now media is playing both sides by saying that Sunnis also agreed to jumping in fire which is a complete lie

And people are bashing Ahlesunnat for no reason

Just learned from a local source that no sunni scholar from GB has agreed to jumping in fire or anything like that

They just agreed to challenge of first munazira and then mubahila given by the other side. Mubahila doesn't mean jumling in fire and all that

The report and letter in the OP clearly state that the "Mubahila" was put forth by the Ahl-e-Sunnah.

What does 'Mubahila' mean?

oh my streaming this on YT would yield so much views lol

The report and letter in the OP clearly state that the "Mubahila" was put forth by the Ahl-e-Sunnah.

What does 'Mubahila' mean?

Nope

It all started from here

When this Shia scholar challenged Ahle Sunnat for Munazira and Mubahila. They accepted it simply after which this letter was issued by shia scholar asking administration to provide wood for fire and all that. There is nowhere any sunni scholar said that we would jump in the fire or anything like that. It was brought forward by the other side

Burning people to death is haram in Islam. We can't do that

As for mubahila. Its process is mentioned in Quran itself

Surely the case of Jesus is like the case of Adam. He created him out of dust, then he said to him, "Be', and he was. This is the truth from thy Lord, so be thou not of those who doubt. Now whoso disputes with thee concerning him, after what has come to thee of Knowledge, say to him "Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and ourselves and yourselves then let us pray fervently and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie."

— Quran, 3:59–61

No mention of fire in the verse

Back
Top Bottom