What's new

Shia, Sunni clerics to jump into fire in Gilgit-Baltistan; survivor to be considered winner

Suddenly groups in GB are activayed and sectarian tensions created. We all know does it through who. Why are we not addressing the root cause?
also one of the naraz qabail reintroduction which was costing India 25 thousand dollars a month. was celebrated on pdf. cannot find the thread.

PTI constituency

One can easily see who started this fitna

But we would ignore it :)

You are still wrong sorry to say

A great majority of top scholars of indo Pak have condemned the things that you mentioned in your post. Nobody here agrees with the things that you mentioned in your post like peer faqeers etc. Yeah there are few black sheeps who should be condemned but not the whole clergy of ahlesunnat should be painted by the same brush
I am a Sunni myself. I am simply speaking from my experience, I have been living in Pakistan since late 2015. If you believe that these clowns are now being condemned by sensible scholars than this a wonderful news for me but I am not seeing it sadly.

Pakistani Sunnis love criticizing Shais for their somewhat(I am being polite when I say that) polytheistic beliefs but they then go to darbars and grant these so called peers, mystics and even objects like taweez spiritual authority which they don't deserve. This is nothing but hypocrisy. I am a hardline monotheist and I refuse to tolerate anything that even remotely challenges the being, authority and status of Allah so for me they are both wrong. I won't state anything further as I don't wish to get banned.
All sects should be banned. We should only be Muslim. Monotheism all the way

I hope they both burn

Shia and Sunni clerics in Gilgit-Baltistan have challenged each other of Mubahila (debate) on the recent sectarian disputes. The challenge has been accepted by both parties and the day and time of the Mubahila have also been fixed.

Separate statements were issued on May 17 by the Ahl-e-Sunnat and the Imamia Council of Gilgit-Baltistan. The elders of the Ahle-e-Sunnat said that an important meeting of the ulema and elders of the group and other religious and political parties was held under the chairmanship of emir-e-Tanzeem. The statement said that “[the] one side was constantly bent on disturbing the peace and order in various ways. Therefore, all Muslims will play a constitutional and democratic role in the establishment of peace. A case of blasphemy will also be registered (against the other side). Also, the challenge of Mubahila has been accepted; come and decide about the place and time”.

On the other hand, the Central Imamia Council of Gilgit-Baltistan issued a statement the same day and wrote a letter to the central khatib of Ahl-e-Sunnat Jamia Masjid Gilgit stating that Agha Rahat Hussain Al-Husseini accepted the debate challenge.

“Our call is based on the truth of sincerity that all Muslims should accept the religion of truth and achieve success and prosperity in this world and the hereafter”, says the statement.

Since there have been many debates in the past which have not yielded any result, this time it has been decided to dispute so that the reality is clear and the riots in the area end forever and the truth prevails.

“In this context, the district administration of Gilgit will arrange firewood on Friday, May 21, 2021, at 3pm at the Royal Polo Ground. In the presence of the provincial government, force commander, chief secretary, and esteemed judges of the courts, Agha Rahat Hussain Al-Husseini from the Shia sect and Maulana Qazi Nisar Ahmad from Ahl-e-Sunnat and Jamaat will jump into the fire to prove their legitimacy. The survivors will be the winner, and the one who is burnt will be considered false”.

The general secretary of the Central Imamia Council also sent copies of the letter to the chief minister of Gilgit-Baltistan, home secretary Gilgit-Baltistan, deputy commissioner, and the Gilgit SSP.

View attachment 745282

You can do as much debates as you can which are good to understand the issues and remove confusion BUT they should NOT lead to blood shed of “valuable Pakistanis” AT ANY COST and create bad-Amni and if it does than those who are responsible does not matter which religious sect they belong to should be dealt accordingly ... because nothing is above life of an “innocent Pakistani” - PERIOD.

meanwhile supporters of Both Sunni's and Shia's
1621484681159.png

What a waste of time, wish they had a competition, who did the most charity work in his area. I show my school and colleges you show yours ... Due to extremism already too many Shia died in that area. Sunni alim should refrain from such activity,, which causes more hate. @waz what you think? .. you know this area very well.

Please.... build the fire big enough and ask all Mullahs from Pakistan to jump in it.

This is a legitimate method of resolving disputes between the two sects. It invokes upon God's wrath to settle the dispute and I doubt anyone here would distrust or deny God's ability to impart divine justice. I mean it settles it, once and for all, with Divine guarantee.

That said, the process does require some scientific refinement to reduce if not eliminate unrelated variables; What if the person is not burnt just because he did not shower for a week and has accumulated a thick enough layer of bodily oils over his skin (Leidenfrost effect)? What if the one burnt is burnt not for the lack of divine support to his religious argument but just because he is an imbecile in a personal capacity? To weed out any such unrelated variables science tells us to just increase the sample population size. The larger the better. So please, help your sect out and toss all the "scholars" you can find into the fire.

Last edited:
This is a legitimate method of resolving disputes between the two sects. It invokes upon God's wrath to settle the dispute and I doubt anyone here would distrust or deny God's ability to impart divine justice. I mean it settles it, once and for all, with Divine guarantee.

That said, the process does require some scientific refinement to reduce if not eliminate unrelated variables; What if the person is not burnt just because he did not shower for a week and has accumulated a thick enough layer of bodily oils over his skin? What if the one burnt is burnt not for the lack of divine support to his religious argument but just because he is an imbecile in a personal capacity? To weed out any unrelated variables science tells us that all we have to do is increase the sample population size. The larger the better. So let's take all of these scholars and start tossing them into fires and average out the results.

Simple solution: Use a large oxyacetylene flame as the fire source. Very large. Done. :D

That said, the process does require some scientific refinement to reduce if not eliminate unrelated variables; What if the person is not burnt just because he did not shower for a week and has accumulated a thick enough layer of bodily oils over his skin (Leidenfrost effect)? What if the one burnt is burnt not for the lack of divine support to his religious argument but just because he is an imbecile in a personal capacity? To weed out any such unrelated variables science tells us to just increase the sample population size. The larger the better. So please help your sect out and toss all the "scholars" you can find into the fire.

This is not a legitimate method.

Islamic Ideology Council should take notice of the autonomous region's affairs. Local government did not spring into action letting the miscreant activity prolong due to politics.
Any tickets to the event? I hope it is streamed live so that we all can judge the legitimacy.

:pop:

This could lead you to a prison in America. Financing mass suicides.

Back
Top Bottom