What's new

Shia, Sunni clerics to jump into fire in Gilgit-Baltistan; survivor to be considered winner

Your post was deleted by the same "Administrator" challenging his sectarian accusations in this very thread. Read through the thread, grow up, own up, and keep your sectarian refuse to yourself.
Then you should have deleted his post as well. It stands and we know why. It's your forum you can do whatever you want. This thread was about two people trying do some insane act. This guy started taking something entirely different. Similar comments were also made in a post some time ago when some *unbiased* moderator deleted mine and all other disrespectful comments stood. So try be a moderator not a side taker.

Then you should have deleted his post as well. It stands and we know why.

Does it?

Then also the fact that his post was not overt, yours was. Yours was deleted, his was answered.

It's your forum you can do whatever you want. This thread was about two people trying do some insane act. This guy started taking something entirely different. Similar comments were also made in a post some time ago when some *unbiased* moderator deleted mine and all other disrespectful comments stood. So try be a moderator not a side taker.

Since you have made it amply clear that yours is the same agenda as that sectarian bigot, I don't care enough to explain myself any further. Not that I should need to since your offense was different than his and clearly stated so. Any complaints with regards to moderation from here on should be directed to GHQ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom