What's new

Shia, Sunni clerics to jump into fire in Gilgit-Baltistan; survivor to be considered winner

1621540087827.png
Why are these ASWJ terrorists allowed to operate in GB. They should be banned by the provincial government.

To prove scientific fact that fire burns. Information Minister for Science and Propaganda, Fuwwad Leonardo Davinci Chowdary should volunteer to jump first.

Government has not responded to the challenge. It is clear the science has lost to religion.

One prophet, one Ka'aba, one book, one Allah and yet.......

USA is destroying us all through various ways and we are still stuck with old differences as old as 1400 years, give or take a few.

Wondering, why can't they keep the debate civil? If you can't persuade the other side by logic, then leave it. Simple

One prophet, one Ka'aba, one book, one Allah and yet.......

USA is destroying us all through various ways and we are still stuck with old differences as old as 1400 years, give or take a few.

Wondering, why can't they keep the debate civil? If you can't persuade the other side by logic, then leave it. Simple

I don't know if you have this problem in Iran, but in Pakistan the ego of the Mullah is bigger than the Deen itself.

I don't know if you have this problem in Iran, but in Pakistan the ego of the Mullah is bigger than the Deen itself.
I have had plenty of Sunni friends in university from kurds and Baluch countrymen, mostly from Kurdish background. We rarely discussed our religious differences, but when we did, we were careful not to insult holy figures of the other side. As educated people we had such discussions.
My Personal experience was, no side can persuade the other side since both have their own sources. The Solution to these differences is crystal clear, respect the belief of other branches of Islam as far as they don't oppose Quran.

I am not going through the whole thread. So who survived with his life, can any one tell me. Thank you very much in advance.

May 21 was the date, so.... What was the result?

Salaam

I have had plenty of Sunni friends in university from kurds and Baluch countrymen, mostly from Kurdish background. We rarely discussed our religious differences, but when we did, we were careful not to insult holy figures of the other side. As educated people we had such discussions.
My Personal experience was, no side can persuade the other side since both have their own sources. The Solution to these differences is crystal clear, respect the belief of other branches of Islam as far as they don't oppose Quran.

I've actually listened to a few shia scholars, some very senior ones, and to me it seems a lot of common ground can be found if one makes Quran the arbitrator.

Btw most of the scholars I've learnt from have been Saudi educated. Just to put things in perspective.

So long as we can keep discussions respectful I think we can agree enough to not be exploited by our enemies. It's like if a person were a sinner and hell bound, no amount of praise by one sect or the other would save them if the opposite is true, no amount of condemnation and cursing would keep them from enter jannah. So I don't see we have to fight about things that are for Allah to decide.

I saw a video of a few senior shia ulema from Pakistan who were condemning in very harsh terms some zakirs for going against tawheed. I was pleasantly surprised.

The shia alim actually gave an analogy which I really liked.

He said if a non Muslim came to you and asked you to give them a book to understand Islam upon which every sect is agreed. He said we'd have no book except the Quran.

Than he asked a very important question. He said if that non Muslim then asks you whether you yourself have taken your aqaid (beliefs) from this book or not? He said very few amongst us would be able to truly say yes.

Jumping in the fire is not how Mubahila is done SMH

This is just fitna and anyone associated with this should be condemned

Fire is what awaits many, inevitably! This though reflects the syncretism crept in through centuries now masquerading as Islam.
The fact that they've gone above and beyond all that what Islam actually teaches...
what is meant to be experienced and deliberated, Allah SWT revealed by word, enough for the creator to cause an affect on a deliberating creation... One that sees, listens and reflects...
It is this deliberation or lack of it, that enlightens one and primes that person for judgement.

Surely, the plot has been missed!

Last edited:
Shia aalim who started all this withdrew his munazira and mubahila challenge hence Sunnis also accepted this withdrawal and the issue ended peacefully ......... For now

Well, that is pretty disappointingly anti-climactic.

Unfortunately no Mullah jumped in fire, nor did they carry our their "debate".
Shia aalim who started all this withdrew his munazira and mubahila challenge hence Sunnis also accepted this withdrawal and the issue ended peacefully ......... For now

Ok, good so no loss of life. Hopefully, they learned some lesson out of all this and will be hesitant enough to go for this type of retarded suicidal betting.

Shia extremism in Pakistan is a thing that often gets ignored

This latest fasad in Gilgit Baltistan is a perfect example of it
i would say both shia and wahabi fasad

Back
Top Bottom