What's new

'Shia Kafir' - Poem from Extremists openly appreciating the killings of Quetta shias

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with your generalisation, because I closely know a few sunni families & they are not fanatics.
Now how can anyone deny that. My point was towards the mojority. You urself try to find out the situation, mentality of Sunnis. Why do u think there is so much radicalization only among sunnis? Its not that they have some different book to follow. Its just what the reality is. Now my problem with them is, they want everyone to appease them and additionally they wud do what they want irrespective of law of land. Thats the unfortunate trend among da majority sunnis. Its all between 2 ears that make up facts on ground and not what they read by their 2 eyes.

I wonder if these mullahs know (or care) that Jinnah was an not only a Shia of the twelver variety, but the even more 'heretic' Ismaili Agha Khani sect, and non religious in practice to boot!

Of course members like @BATMAN will still keep his picture as their avatar whilst a$$ licking Arab members and badmouthing Iranis/Shias to prove his status of a loyal dog.

I wonder if these mullahs know (or care) that Jinnah was an not only a Shia of the twelver variety, but the even more 'heretic' Ismaili Agha Khani sect, and non religious in practice to boot!

wrong he was a ismaili converted to 12wer shia

you think takfiri mullahs care?

Not really they categorize all as one , they are very clear according to them even the ones not taking part in their so called jihad bil fasad .. the confusion is in the other sects

to understand the difference between ordinary Muslims and wahabis

look at this video

@Jaanbaz @Cheetah786 @

He is right, Non Muslims or the Govt will not know the difference between the different sects of Muslims nor will know the poison of the wahhabi's. Here in lies the trap of generalization. I personally wouldn't know the difference until some one actually says he follows sufism, or wahabbism or is a ahmedi, sunni, shia, barelvi, deobandi. Neither would majority in India would know the difference between the various mosques or madrassahs.

Now how can anyone deny that. My point was towards the mojority. You urself try to find out the situation, mentality of Sunnis. Why do u think there is so much radicalization only among sunnis? I
its a tragedy, the issue is the wahabis who present themselves as sunnis and sow the seeds of hatred. no wahabi likes to be called a wahabi because that exposes him

but there are give away signs which the video has explained. deobandis are the sub continent version of the wahabis and provide almost 100% of all terrorists to this region. sunnis are blamed because of ignorance, confusion and lack of action.

He is right, Non Muslims or the Govt will not know the difference between the different sects of Muslims nor will know the poison of the wahhabi's. .
fore record he is a honourable Sunni scholar, wahabists will quickly declare him a Shia. just because he is exposing them.

Of course members like @BATMAN will still keep his picture as their avatar whilst a$$ licking Arab members and badmouthing Iranis/Shias to prove his status of a loyal dog.

That is an insult to a dog.
23411805_BG1.jpg

fore record he is a honourable Sunni scholar, wahabists will quickly declare him a Shia. just because he is exposing them.

Most people don't understand that the Shia-Sunni conflict, in reality, is a Shia- Salafi(Wahhabi) conflict.

watch the foreign funding specially from middle East, ban or confiscate all such funding.
secondly ban all literature coming from Saudis. the Muslims of India are no less Muslims than the Saudis and they got nothing more to learn in terms of Islam but what is being exported out is sectarian hatred and radicalization. KSA is like the USA which is expanding its empire. while USA uses the age old method of using the force of weapon to invade and attack other nations, Saudis use their oil money to expand their influence.
In Pakistan the centuries old Sunnis are now slowly being indoctrinated into wahabi filth I am sorry for being crass but I dont want to be a hypocrite anymore I have no other words for those who justify gang rape as Islam, who resort to butchery and cannibalism. A Saudi mullah has openly declared a fatwa that engaging in gang rape of Syrian women is a reward for the FSA butchers and women who are the target of such vicious attacks are told that they will get heaven for their "services".

in Swat also after the "peace talks" the taliban were abducting, forcefully taking away women from people of Swat to satisfy the 'Mujahideen of Islam'and were being told that they would become chiefs of Heaven for their service to Islam.

its a shame that this media continently bypassed this tragedy. in India the same thing can happen at a bigger level and the victims will be ordinary Muslims and non-Muslims. just watch out

TTP and it's sympathisers are essentially foot soldiers funded by their Saudi masters in an effort to turn the state into a salafi fiefdom.

Last edited:
its a tragedy, the issue is the wahabis who present themselves as sunnis and sow the seeds of hatred. no wahabi likes to be called a wahabi because that exposes him

but there are give away signs which the video has explained. deobandis are the sub continent version of the wahabis and provide almost 100% of all terrorists to this region. sunnis are blamed because of ignorance, confusion and lack of action.
Hmm Interesting. Just came across a good link regarding Deobandis. I was actually trying to understand the biggest Islamic school in my Country and came across this Interesting Stat.

Deobandis and Barelvis are the two major groups of Muslims in the Subcontinent apart from the Shia. Barelvi Hanafis deem Deobandis to be kaafir. Those hostile to the Barelvis deprecated them as the shrine-worshipping, the grave-worshiping, ignorant Barelvis. Much smaller sects in Pakistan include the Ahl-e-Hadees and Ahl-e-Tashee. The non-Pakhtun population of Pakistan is predominantly Barelvi. The stronghold of Barelvism remains Punjab, the largest province of Pakistan. By one estimate, in Pakistan, the Shias are 18%, ismailis 2%, Ahmediyas 2%, Barelvis 50%, Deobandis 20%, Ahle Hadith 4%, and other minorities 4%. The Ahle-e-Hadith is a small group of Sunni Muslims in India who do not consider themselves bound by any particular school of law and rely directly on the Prophet's Sunnah. By another estimate some 15 per cent of Pakistan's Sunni Muslims would consider themselves Deobandi, and some 60 per cent, are in the Barelvi tradition based mostly in the province of Punjab. But some 64 per cent of the total seminaries are run by Deobandis, 25 per cent by the Barelvis, six percent by the Ahle Hadith and three percent by various Shiite organisations.

Barelvi Islam

Now things become very clear. Ultimately its bout Deobandi vs Barelvi. Historically, Deobandis had always been pro-India even before independence and Barelvis were pro Pakistan. Infact, Thats what Maulana Madani, the Deobandi Chief has officially said. But it was a shocker for me to see even tough Barelvis are in Majority, The schools run in majority are by Deobandis even in Pakistan.

Frankly, where there is confusion and misguidance, comman junta suffers. Sunnis are divided among so many sub sects and every sect has its own seperate line of thot and teachings. Bloody, another version of castism typical of Sub Continent.

Dont understand why is it necessary for every Tom Dick or Harry coming out whith his own thot line and end up revolting leading to even more sub sects.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom