What's new

'Shia Kafir' - Poem from Extremists openly appreciating the killings of Quetta shias

As an avid observer on religious effect on masses, I find the situation here in kerala exactly opposite to what several posters like @Irfan Baloch has mentioned.

interesting read your post is. but what I have learnt from the news in India is that wahabists remain the main sourcepool for all front line Islamic terrorism. not all salafis/ Deobandis are terrorists but almost all terrorists belong to their school. its true in Europe ( Al Mohajiroon), its true in Africa ( Al Shahab) its true in Arabian peninsula ( MB & Al Qaeda) its true in Pakistan/ Afghanistan ( Taliban) its true in Malysia / Bali (Jameah Islamiah). in Kashmir LeT..

its true that since 1857 the Muslims as a whole just disconnected themselves from modern education and even degraded themselves from o what they learnt before the British occupation.

Beginning in the 1980s, LeJ's parent organization the SSP, and later LeJ itself, received financing and support from the central Pakistani government. Most state financing was used to construct and operate Wahhabi and Deobandi madrassas, which have proliferated in Pakistan in recent decades, allowing for a larger pool of recruits of LeJ.[{S.V.R. Nasr, “The Rise of Sunni Militancy in Pakistan: The Changing Role of Islamism and the Ulama in Society and Politics,” Modern Asian Studies, Vol. 34, No. 1 (2000), p. 142. Of the 2,463 madrassas registered in Punjab in 1996, 1,700 received foreign funding, according to Ayesha Siddiqa, “Terror’s Training Ground,” Newsline (Karachi): 9 September 2009. See also, Zahid Hussain, Frontline Pakistan: The Struggle with Militant Islam (New York: Columbia University Press, 2007), p. 94; and Jane Perlez, "Official Admits Militancy’s Deep Roots in Pakistan," The New York Times, 2 June 2010.

Beyond recruiting, state financing has also enabled LeJ and allied groups to build their militant infrastructure and purchase material for its operations.

LeJ gets additional resources from the narcotics trade and other criminal activities.

Although the Pakistani government officially banned the group in 2001, some elements of the Pakistani military and intelligence services continue to turn a blind eye toward LeJ. This continued support, whether tacit or explicit, occurs for a variety of reasons including ideological compatibility, a view that LeJ retains value in the conflict with India, and/or fear that any crackdown on the group would elicit harsh retaliation.
External Influences
LeJ has received money from several Persian Gulf countries including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.These countries funded LeJ and other Sunni militant groups primarily to counter the rising influence of Iran's revolutionary Shiism.

Before Saudis were financing the terrorist Now they are financing the terrorist and the Government Of pakistan. Good news is GOP is in self destruct Mode.

. But how long can we wait? Hundreds of alims from the Sufi Tareeekas have been killed in Waziristan, we have seen attacks in the most revered of places such as Data Saab's tomb and yet people question what our response should be!

Allah protect our fatherland from these killers.
in Sawat the Taqfiris even desecrated the graves and exhumed the corpses of the saints...
in tribal areas they even beheaded Ahl Hadith and took over their mosque and declared it red mosque.
by the time we Beralvis DO pick up arms then it will be little too late for many weaker communities that are currently being hunted on daily bases.

why wait and stay quiet until there is no one else left to speak for us? this Mullah Radio could have been arrested with a little police party when he started his poison but our inaction has turned him into a beast.

Pakistan's acceptance of $1.5 B from KSA will lead to further sectarian violence. It will be strikingly evident when Nawaz acquiesces to KSA's demand to send troops to Syria. And of course, it is not just a possibility, rather an eventuality - an amount of $1.5 B doesn't come out of mere love.

I hope Pakistanis do keep in mind that monies can be taken and returned, but borders with Iran will always be there.

No i am happy in my Pakistan because of one lunatic i will not leave my country and secondly we shias hate u indians so plz stop ur BS
Nobody listens to a SSG commando,they will come to India :rap: :super:

in Sawat the Taqfiris even desecrated the graves and exhumed the corpses of the saints...
in tribal areas they even beheaded Ahl Hadith and took over their mosque and declared it red mosque.
by the time we Beralvis DO pick up arms then it will be little too late for many weaker communities that are currently being hunted on daily bases.

why wait and stay quiet until there is no one else left to speak for us? this Mullah Radio could have been arrested with a little police party when he started his poison but our inaction has turned him into a beast.

It's true and many of our people regret this. We should have done something years ago. The sheer atrocities that have happened have only got much worse. The Sawati savages got what they deserved and I have never felt so jubilant when I saw Pakistani troops saying the takbeer over their dead murdah bodies.

Like I said before it is time we all spread the word to each and every Pakistani we know that we should get off our backsides and fight this evil by any means necessary. We have the alims who speak up, we have the people and now all we need is action.

interesting read your post is. but what I have learnt from the news in India is that wahabists remain the main sourcepool for all front line Islamic terrorism. not all salafis/ Deobandis are terrorists but almost all terrorists belong to their school. its true in Europe ( Al Mohajiroon), its true in Africa ( Al Shahab) its true in Arabian peninsula ( MB & Al Qaeda) its true in Pakistan/ Afghanistan ( Taliban) its true in Malysia / Bali (Jameah Islamiah). in Kashmir LeT..

That is the absolute truth. I will also add in Yemen, home to many of the craziest Salafist Jihadis i.e. The Aden-Abyan Islamic Army and Islamic Jihad Yemen. Syria we have the likes of the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant and Al-Nusra.

[quote="Irfan Baloch, post: 5411560, member: 15272"
because Saudis hate Beralvis as much as they hate shias and LeJ in its literature states clearly that they will kill Berlavis after eradicating shias.
[/quote]
apologies for the typo , I meant Pakistani Takfiris
putting entire blame on Saudis is unfair and far from truth.

Before Saudis were financing the terrorist Now they are financing the terrorist and the Government Of pakistan. Good news is GOP is in self destruct Mode.
Uhh.. GoP runs this country.. what they do effects Pakistan and not just the GoP. Ipso facto.. Pakistan is in self destruct mode.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom