What's new

'Shia Kafir' - Poem from Extremists openly appreciating the killings of Quetta shias

Great !!!

& who you are to invite anyone in India from other country ??

jaroori nahi hai har jagah likhna...

Absolutely.

They have many places to go to.

India is not one of them. We have nothing to do with any of them after the partition.

Absolutely.

They have many places to go to.

India is not one of them. We have nothing to do with any of them after the partition.

lets imagine hope it never happens 2 x times :astagh: however IF a full fledge civil war erupts in Pakistan obviously minorities will be the first one to take off and there will be a mass exodus of refugees , millions will than try crossing into India what will happen in that case will the human rights organisations pressurize India to give access or accommodate some ? i know your personal opinion so no need to repeat that my question is what will be indian response ??

lets imagine hope it never happens 2 x times :astagh: however IF a full fledge civil war erupts in Pakistan obviously minorities will be the first one to take off and there will be a mass exodus of refugees , millions will than try crossing into India what will happen in that case will the human rights organisations pressurize India to give access or accommodate some ? i know your personal opinion so no need to repeat that my question is what will be indian response ??

If there are Hindu and Sikh refugees, we should take them. Muslim refugees should go to Islamic countries.

Nothin against anyone here. Just the logical follow up of partition logic.

Hmm Interesting. Just came across a good link regarding Deobandis. I was actually trying to understand the biggest Islamic school in my Country and came across this Interesting Stat.
its a good find
there are some mind boggling debates between us Berlavis and the Deobandis.

people who declare Deobandis as kafir as wrong and do so out of heat of the argument. the major issue is their rigidity and hostility towards everyone else. Deobandis by nature hate Muhammad PBUH and his family so play him down as an ordinary person who by a fluke of luck just became a prophet hence they are not really keen on praising the very person who founded Islam.

Beravlis on the other hand not only praise the Prophet but his family and the companions as well as the saints.

Beralvis might have been more pro Pakistan but look up any Muslims sufi shrine in India and try to find if it has any hate or terror links? it welcomes Muslims and non Muslims alike. we Muslims actually give a big credit to the non violent and peaceful preaching of the saints from Ajmair Sherif to Multan.

whoever WHOEVER.. recites the Qalima (oneness of God and prophethood of Muhammad PBUH) then he is a Muslim.. full stop thats the condition.. after that the mullahs can bicker , rant and fck each other silly.. at the most someone can be called a bad example of a Muslim but not a kafir.

yes Punjab has higher concentration of Beralvis due to its closeness to the Indian side but the southern punjab has seen the rise of deobandi Muslims that stems from the hatred for the shia feudalism of the place as well then it was used by Zia and now the Arab countries to further their goals.

almost entire TTP leadership and its foot soldiers are from the Deobandi madrassahs .. that seems like making the amdrasah and the faith as guilty by association but we cant be politically correct to ignore the obvious connection. the faith is by nature such that it has attracted the most vile, most barbaric and most grotesque kind of people who have committed things that cant I dont have the stomach to reproduce here. I have done that many times already.

its a good find
there are some mind boggling debates between us Berlavis and the Deobandis.

people who declare Deobandis as kafir as wrong and do so out of heat of the argument. the major issue is their rigidity and hostility towards everyone else. Deobandis by nature hate Muhammad PBUH and his family so play him down as an ordinary person who by a fluke of luck just became a prophet hence they are not really keen on praising the very person who founded Islam.

Beravlis on the other hand not only praise the Prophet but his family and the companions as well as the saints.

Beralvis might have been more pro Pakistan but look up any Muslims sufi shrine in India and try to find if it has any hate or terror links? it welcomes Muslims and non Muslims alike. we Muslims actually give a big credit to the non violent and peaceful preaching of the saints from Ajmair Sherif to Multan.

whoever WHOEVER.. recites the Qalima (oneness of God and prophethood of Muhammad PBUH) then he is a Muslim.. full stop thats the condition.. after that the mullahs can bicker , rant and fck each other silly.. at the most someone can be called a bad example of a Muslim but not a kafir.

yes Punjab has higher concentration of Beralvis due to its closeness to the Indian side but the southern punjab has seen the rise of deobandi Muslims that stems from the hatred for the shia feudalism of the place as well then it was used by Zia and now the Arab countries to further their goals.

almost entire TTP leadership and its foot soldiers are from the Deobandi madrassahs .. that seems like making the amdrasah and the faith as guilty by association but we cant be politically correct to ignore the obvious connection. the faith is by nature such that it has attracted the most vile, most barbaric and most grotesque kind of people who have committed things that cant I dont have the stomach to reproduce here. I have done that many times already.

Seriously maan. You Muslims are in big mess. Said that, I strongly believe that this mess is unjustified and uncalled for. I mean, religion and its practice is for betterment of its followers but what we see is becoming a quest of power. Seen this happen with Hindus in past, Christians in medivial Europe and now on such a large scale with Muslims in subcontinent.

Some reason both Jinnah and Gandhi strongly believed to keep Religion out of Power and State affairs. Some Reason right? We see that reason today. Unfortunately, the reason Jinnah seperated from mainland has come back hilariously.

Jinnahs calculation said that Indian polity will be superceded by the Communal atmosphere and hence for betterment of muslims it was necessary to have a Nation State free of Religious interference. And today Jinnah must be laughing out loud for wherever he is watching us thinking, Ye to mazaak mazaak me Razaak ho gaya. The basic premise of Jinnah's calculations that Indian polity will be dominated by religion itself never encouraged by India.

I am shocked that why did Jinnah not see this Deobandi Barelvi conflict which is infact centuries old. Maybe, he never imagined that there will be someone called Zia popping out frm nowhere, radicalize the junta and give these religious power mongers a stake in the state polity. Unfortunate indeed.

But again, Sufism in Subcontinent has been the biggest boon for us people. Infact, spread of Islam in India was also hugely by Sufism rather than only Conversion. Sufism version of Islam is the most lovable one and obviously so coz its Syncretic in nature. Our subcontinent culture is based on hetroginity which is the trait of Syncretism and Sufism.

But I still dont understand, Sufi following Barelvis shud have been in favor of a mixed culture Nation of united India whereas staunch Deobandis shud be in favor of a seperate Homogenous country. Why was it exactly opposite? Correct me if I am factually incorrect somewhere.

Hmm Interesting. Just came across a good link regarding Deobandis. I was actually trying to understand the biggest Islamic school in my Country and came across this Interesting Stat.

Deobandis and Barelvis are the two major groups of Muslims in the Subcontinent apart from the Shia. Barelvi Hanafis deem Deobandis to be kaafir. Those hostile to the Barelvis deprecated them as the shrine-worshipping, the grave-worshiping, ignorant Barelvis. Much smaller sects in Pakistan include the Ahl-e-Hadees and Ahl-e-Tashee. The non-Pakhtun population of Pakistan is predominantly Barelvi. The stronghold of Barelvism remains Punjab, the largest province of Pakistan. By one estimate, in Pakistan, the Shias are 18%, ismailis 2%, Ahmediyas 2%, Barelvis 50%, Deobandis 20%, Ahle Hadith 4%, and other minorities 4%. The Ahle-e-Hadith is a small group of Sunni Muslims in India who do not consider themselves bound by any particular school of law and rely directly on the Prophet's Sunnah. By another estimate some 15 per cent of Pakistan's Sunni Muslims would consider themselves Deobandi, and some 60 per cent, are in the Barelvi tradition based mostly in the province of Punjab. But some 64 per cent of the total seminaries are run by Deobandis, 25 per cent by the Barelvis, six percent by the Ahle Hadith and three percent by various Shiite organisations.

Barelvi Islam

Now things become very clear. Ultimately its bout Deobandi vs Barelvi. Historically, Deobandis had always been pro-India even before independence and Barelvis were pro Pakistan. Infact, Thats what Maulana Madani, the Deobandi Chief has officially said. But it was a shocker for me to see even tough Barelvis are in Majority, The schools run in majority are by Deobandis even in Pakistan.

Frankly, where there is confusion and misguidance, comman junta suffers. Sunnis are divided among so many sub sects and every sect has its own seperate line of thot and teachings. Bloody, another version of castism typical of Sub Continent.

Dont understand why is it necessary for every Tom Dick or Harry coming out whith his own thot line and end up revolting leading to even more sub sects.

How did you get the idea that deobandis are pro India?
they were against the division of India's muslim population so as to not divide and reduce their strength in spreading their effed up ideology amongst non muslims of the sub continent. These ****** are after power and forceful conversions.

How did you get the idea that deobandis are pro India?
they were against the division of India's muslim population so as to not divide and reduce their strength in spreading their effed up ideology amongst non muslims of the sub continent. These ****** are after power and forceful conversions.
Hmm I buy that. But even if Deobandis were against partition doesnt explain why Barelvis were pro partition especially their ideology so similar to Sufism. Sufism in India always called for Harmony and co existence. Thats what shocks me.

Hmm I buy that. But even if Deobandis were against partition doesnt explain why Barelvis were pro partition especially their ideology so similar to Sufism. Sufism in India always called for Harmony and co existence. Thats what shocks me.

The politics of the time did not allow coexistence to be seen as a possible reality.

Ahmedi's too were for partition at that time so were the Shia's. I think only the Jamaati's were agaisnt division of the sub continents Muslim population (which incidentally wasn't out of any love for India though). It was a Hindu Muslim divide - the two nation theory - majority Muslims cannot co exist with non Muslims.

Though the basic desire was to get a separate Muslim state - the whole partition politics revolved around what Jinnah discussed with the British and their fear of Soviet ingress into Asia. Not to mention the refusal of Nehru and Sardar to give in to autonomy.

The politics of the time did not allow coexistence to be seen as a possible reality.
But that shud be true for everyone right? We see Deobandis in that political atmosphere still standing for united India and hence United Muslims, keep aside the reasons. But Barelvis as per their ideology shd naturally support unification for right reasons supporting their ideology. Ho can a pro unity group talk bout division. Thats what is the question. Now it doesnt matter where the political scenario takes the situation to but ideology shud be maintained.

Also we all know, creation of Pakistan was more of a personal benefits of the supporters rather than an ideological stuff. Waderas supported partition not coz of Islam but coz of their Land as Congress anounced land reforms. British formulated the partition thing to have a base in the region after they leave as Indians denied any British presence in the region. In all this, atleast the religious bunch shud stand by their ideology and not simply get carried away.

Bottomline is, if Deobandis supported Partition and Barelvis supported unification, then it wud look so normal.

But that shud be true for everyone right? We see Deobandis in that political atmosphere still standing for united India and hence United Muslims, keep aside the reasons. But Barelvis as per their ideology shd naturally support unification for right reasons supporting their ideology. Ho can a pro unity group talk bout division. Thats what is the question. Now it doesnt matter where the political scenario takes the situation to but ideology shud be maintained.

Also we all know, creation of Pakistan was more of a personal benefits of the supporters rather than an ideological stuff. Waderas supported partition not coz of Islam but coz of their Land as Congress anounced land reforms. British formulated the partition thing to have a base in the region after they leave as Indians denied any British presence in the region. In all this, atleast the religious bunch shud stand by their ideology and not simply get carried away.

Bottomline is, if Deobandis supported Partition and Barelvis supported unification, then it wud look so normal.

Deobandis always wanted to maintain numbers to combat Hindus lol, Barelvis are based off of Sufi doctrine but that does not mean they are Sufi coexistance is still a part of Barelvism despite the political break, when is the last time you heard of Barelvis killing Hindus or Christians? Whereas deobandis are always up to no good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom