What's new

'Shia Kafir' - Poem from Extremists openly appreciating the killings of Quetta shias

Indians come here to compete with Pakistanis.

Bomb who and where? You want to bomb women and children? What is the difference between you and those terrorists?

I gave you the example of Maula Ali. It's an extremely relevant example here.

Sorry about your crippled friend. But, i would advise your crippled friend to have sabr, and be steadfast on the one and true religion Islam. Everything happens by God's Will. And God is not unjust.

Compete with Pakistanis? how?

All this cr@p is happening right at our doorsteps, and India being home to a large Shia, Sunni and other Muslim minority community should scare the cr@p out any Indian think tank.
watch the foreign funding specially from middle East, ban or confiscate all such funding.
secondly ban all literature coming from Saudis. the Muslims of India are no less Muslims than the Saudis and they got nothing more to learn in terms of Islam but what is being exported out is sectarian hatred and radicalization. KSA is like the USA which is expanding its empire. while USA uses the age old method of using the force of weapon to invade and attack other nations, Saudis use their oil money to expand their influence.
In Pakistan the centuries old Sunnis are now slowly being indoctrinated into wahabi filth I am sorry for being crass but I dont want to be a hypocrite anymore I have no other words for those who justify gang rape as Islam, who resort to butchery and cannibalism. A Saudi mullah has openly declared a fatwa that engaging in gang rape of Syrian women is a reward for the FSA butchers and women who are the target of such vicious attacks are told that they will get heaven for their "services".

in Sawat also after the "peace talks" the taliban were abducting, forcefully taking away women from people of Sawat to satisfy the Mujahideen of Islam and were being told that they would become chiefs of Heaven for their service to Islam.

its a shame that this media continently bypassed this tragedy. in India the same thing can happen at a bigger level and the victims will be ordinary Muslims and non-Muslims. just watch out

Believe me, nobody can compete with Pakistanis on this issue.

Indians are here because we care for humans, shia or sunni or hindu or atheist. For us they are humans first.

watch the foreign funding specially from middle East, ban or confiscate all such funding.
secondly ban all literature coming from Saudis. the Muslims of India are no less Muslims than the Saudis and they got nothing more to learn in terms of Islam but what is being exported out is sectarian hatred and radicalization. KSA is like the USA which is expanding its empire. while USA uses the age old method of using the force of weapon to invade and attack other nations, Saudis use their oil money to expand their influence.
In Pakistan the centuries old Sunnis are now slowly being indoctrinated into wahabi filth I am sorry for being crass but I dont want to be a hypocrite anymore I have no other words for those who justify gang rape as Islam, who resort to butchery and cannibalism. A Saudi mullah has openly declared a fatwa that engaging in gang rape of Syrian women is a reward for the FSA butchers and women who are the target of such vicious attacks are told that they will get heaven for their "services".

in Sawat also after the "peace talks" the taliban were abducting, forcefully taking away women from people of Sawat to satisfy the Mujahideen of Islam and were being told that they would become chiefs of Heaven for their service to Islam.

its a shame that this media continently bypassed this tragedy. in India the same thing can happen at a bigger level and the victims will be ordinary Muslims and non-Muslims. just watch out

These abhorrent practices are not new, or unique to islam or Pakistan. Religious leaders have always used their power and influence to spread misery, whether in ancient times, or middle ages, or in the modern age. The only difference is that in this day and age, most people know that these things are wrong, and have other sources of morality - the country's laws, and rationally formed secular laws. But in those days, most people could not read or write, and the only morality they new was whatever the village preacher told them. Whether it was muslims or hindus or christians.

In the modern world, in most places, religious leaders no longer have the power to use religion for these purposes. Unfortunately, in some places they still do. So don't think that these are modern perversions of religion, which otherwise used to be all saintly and pure - religions, all of them, have been used for these purposes, much more so back in the days.

Last edited:
nawaz sharif is a barelvi himself. it is a known fact. The reason he is in bed with terrorists is that he is playing pure politics.

Lashkar e Jhangvi and Sipah e Sahaba are a SMALL minority in Punjab Pakistan. So, it is definitely to think about why Nawaz Sharif wants to appeal to them? Does he want to finish off terrorism from those terrorists once and for all? We should ask him.

That is the worrying thing, this Lashkar e Jhangvi or Sipah Sahaba sort of small groups are living freely since ages now and no one is doing anything to curb these groups. Only Mushi banned them but now they are again gaining strength.

Save it always trying to score some little political points
LEJ / SSP / Talibans and the 100's of other groups are all onecategory they all are murderers - savages - extremists

Its not about political point scoring, I am talking about facts, PMLN was coalition partner of LeJ in jhang in past and we heard news of seat adjustments between these two parties during recent elections. And yes, I agree that all these sectarian gangs, talibans and MQM are all murderers - savages - extremists..

That is the worrying thing, this Lashkar e Jhangvi or Sipah Sahaba sort of small groups are living freely since ages now and no one is doing anything to curb these groups. Only Mushi banned them but now they are again gaining strength.

Its not about political point scoring, I am talking about facts, PMLN was coalition partner of LeJ in jhang in past and we heard news of seat adjustments between these two parties during recent elections. And yes, I agree that all these sectarian gangs, talibans and MQM are all murderers - savages - extremists..
never mentioned about innocent TTp supported by PTI, JI, JUI?
ohh but they all were the gods right?
each & every group or political parties calling any other kaffir, are themselves kaffir?

you dont make sense. Pakistan is a majority sufi (barelvi) country.
THat is slowly becoming a myth. "conversions" to more rabid and extremist sects is ongoing at war footing.

THat is slowly becoming a myth. "conversions" to more rabid and extremist sects is ongoing at war footing.

May be among Pakistani expatriates in North America, Europe, and Australasia, but not in Pakistan to the degree made out. Re-conversions from the extremist groups is also going on at war footing! Pakistani expatriates gladly join tableeghi jamat, or listen to Noman Ali Khan or Siraj Wahhaj or Abdur Raheem Green or Al Maghrib Forums, unaware of the fact that these individuals and organizations are the very reason behind the existence of the terrorist anarchist ideology

All extremist groups have their bases in North America and Europe. The TTP is a group whose ideology is Qutbi Jihadi [ of the Maududite / Sayyid Qutub ] group. And their headquarters is in the West. Their leaders all came from the West. Though their backgrounds were not western.

You cannot plant alien ideologies in the highly densely populated Pakistani hinterland. TTP succeeded in terrorizing Swat due to the ignorance of the local spiritual yusufzai people, who even then had no idea where the hell these people came from, and partly due to the geographic terrain, tribal culture, and power vacuums that exist all the time in KPK.

Bomb who and where? You want to bomb women and children? What is the difference between you and those terrorists?

I gave you the example of Maula Ali. It's an extremely relevant example here.

Sorry about your crippled friend. But, i would advise your crippled friend to have sabr, and be steadfast on the one and true religion Islam. Everything happens by God's Will. And God is not unjust.

Sabr and being steadfast would matter if the state was actually doing anything. I know you are the sufi type so am I, but being kind wont work against who are violent and prey on people's mentality of being patient. Being patient is all they need, is all that is enough for them to do what they will. i will tell you one thing, no place is safe in Pakistan right now. NO place from a terror attack. What does this tell you? Being soft and being accomodating has brought us to this point. Until we put the fear of their families in their hearts nothing is gonna matter. If we involve them in our political system wht does that tell you? That we are okay with criminals in political system? If for instance they are brought in do you think their militant wings wont threaten their competitors?

Come on harden up, wear your big boy pants.

You like genocide? You want to kill more human beings? Do you know killing 1 innocent human being is killing ALL of mankind!

Why don't you learn from the example of Maula Ali alaihissalam? He never talked of eradicating the Khawarij, who were fighting him. He fought 20 wars with them, but never spoke of genocide. He fought for justice, and was always trying to bring them towards truth!

Peace with suicide bombers? Times change so do tactics. This is how its gonna be, bomb them. Because they will not learn even if Jesus PBUH himself tells them so.

Oh look another terrorist outfit that originates from Deobandi roots......

Instead of travelling up and down the street convincing people to go on jammat for 40 days, maybe they should all direct their energies into analysing why the likes of Sipah-e-Sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, HJI/HUM/(both have turned guns on Pakistan), the TTP, TTP franchises and Lashkar-e-Islam have origins from the Deoband school.

It's laughable that there are completely deluded people who criticise Islamic Sufism, with one or two on here, although they are the tiniest minority. What else is the solution to these savages? Why didn't Pakistan have any problems in the late 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's? It's because the Sufis were the vast majority and a vocal one. Although we still are the majority we are dead silent. It is high time for us to rise up and finish these vermin off once and for all. Back the army, and it is the duty of every individual here on this site, in Pakistan, in our expat communities around the world to promote the teachings our forefathers followed, that which Hazart Ali Hujjwiri preached.

I have lost count the amount of mainly middle-class families inflicted with this disease, who after going to Haj/umrah or reading some book, start declaring everything we believe as kuffar/shirk/biddah, regardless of the proof given to them. They are like brainwashed robots who feel ashamed of their own identity, regardless of the fact our region has produced some of the greatest scholars and saints of Islam.

Going back to the original point just look at "paradise" these savages have bought with them.

You can keep the suicide bombing, child raping, tomb destroying, elderly killing, rebellion/anarchy loving, nation destructing Najdi Kwarij filth, the dogs of the hellfire.

I'll keep the vision of Data Saab, baba Bulleh shah, baba Farid, Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti and all the friends of Allah.

images

Bro i am going say this but i may or may not get banned but i don't give a damn. I speak from my heart. Pakistan's Army/ISI is deliberately promoting and supporting extremists, remember our real masters are the Saudis who are preparing for a sectarian war against Iran. These haramkhors also believe that they are army of Mahdi. Mollah Omer is their kalifah all they need now is Jesus and Mahdi to come and kill all Shia, Ahmadi, Chrstians, Sufis, Atheists, Hindus.
Conspiracy theory .. Truth: The society is fucked up.

Oh look another terrorist outfit that originates from Deobandi roots......

Instead of travelling up and down the street convincing people to go on jammat for 40 days, maybe they should all direct their energies into analysing why the likes of Sipah-e-Sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, HJI/HUM/(both have turned guns on Pakistan), the TTP, TTP franchises and Lashkar-e-Islam have origins from the Deoband school.

It's laughable that there are completely deluded people who criticise Islamic Sufism, with one or two on here, although they are the tiniest minority. What else is the solution to these savages? Why didn't Pakistan have any problems in the late 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's? It's because the Sufis were the vast majority and a vocal one. Although we still are the majority we are dead silent. It is high time for us to rise up and finish these vermin off once and for all. Back the army, and it is the duty of every individual here on this site, in Pakistan, in our expat communities around the world to promote the teachings our forefathers followed, that which Hazart Ali Hujjwiri preached.

I have lost count the amount of mainly middle-class families inflicted with this disease, who after going to Haj/umrah or reading some book, start declaring everything we believe as kuffar/shirk/biddah, regardless of the proof given to them. They are like brainwashed robots who feel ashamed of their own identity, regardless of the fact our region has produced some of the greatest scholars and saints of Islam.

Going back to the original point just look at "paradise" these savages have bought with them.

You can keep the suicide bombing, child raping, tomb destroying, elderly killing, rebellion/anarchy loving, nation destructing Najdi Kwarij filth, the dogs of the hellfire.

I'll keep the vision of Data Saab, baba Bulleh shah, baba Farid, Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti and all the friends of Allah.

images

Couldn't agree more with this - the exact same is happening to Bangladeshi Muslims. Islam was brought to us by the Sufi saint Shah Jalal, we have a beautiful culture of darga's, meditation (zikr) and spirituality but all is being swept aside by the deobandi juggernaut.

In the UK, the deobandi movement has managed to unite all nationalities of Muslim into one homogenous group. But instead of making our lives better, somehow it has made us less than the sum of our parts.

Our mosques now discourage celebrating Shub-e-Qadr, no darga's, no meditation, no milads... The deobandi's seem more interested in raising a loyal army than in nourishing our spirits. It is a misuse of authority in the worst way.

It is about time we put things right and reclaim Islam from these fasaadis.

Last edited:
you are a liar too. if i changed or edited my post, then i invite the moderators to check.

your post above shows that you hate Muslims and Islam. That's why you are here.
Hain? Whatever. :D

Why wud I hate Islam. I infact Love Islam like any other religion. Our faith teaches us to respect all Religion. Thats why we Hindus bow our head whenever we cross a masjid or church or temple. Ask any Hindu here.

But ya, I do hate Muslims, especially Sunnis. Not coz they follow Islam. But because they are a menace to the society. Bohris and Shias are a support to our society. Sunnis are a burden. Now the statistics say the same. They dont follow the rule of Law, they feel alienated even if they wont be if they open themselves up to other faith like shias and bohris do.

Now if these Sunnis were follower of any other religion wudnt have made any difference to my attitude towards them. Its not bout religion dude. In India its never bout religion. Its all bout ur Class in the society. Dont see us with ur Pakistan specs. Its different here. The reason for any attitude is everything but not ONLY RELIGION.

Couldn't agree more with this - the exact same is happening to Bangladeshi Muslims. Islam was brought to us by the Sufi saint Shah Jalal, we have a beautiful culture of darga's, meditation (zikr) and spirituality but all is being swept aside by the deobandi juggernaut.

In the UK, the deobandi movement has managed to unite all nationalities of Muslim into one homogenous group. But instead of making our lives better, somehow it has made us less than the sum of our parts.

Our mosques now discourage celebrating Shub-e-Qadr, no darga's, no meditation, no milads... The deobandi's seem more interested in raising a loyal army than in nourishing our spirits. It is a misuse of authority in the worst way.

It is about time we put things right and reclaim Islam from these fasaadis.

Excellent points bro I have seen the same thing. Many Bengalis in the UK have started to disown their Sufi heritage and picked up the Salfist/deobandi identity and turned their backs on the elders. The sad fact is that major masjids that have majority Bengali congregations such as East London mosque are at the forefront of encouraging this change. However there is a great fight back and you have Bricklane masjid and they are the Sufi heartland of the UK bengali population. I have read Jummah there and it was great to see the salam on the Rasool(saws). Even though I didn't understand a word I felt such joy and love with my brothers, following a tradition that these filth look down upon.

Your are spot on about the whole "unite all nationalities of Muslim into one homogenous group". But these are nefarious designs as they seek to establish influence across the globe with all these nationalities.

One day Inshallah I will go visit beloved Shah Jalal(ra).

The only countries that one sees opposing Islamist's is Egypt and Bangladesh and the Syrian regime. Bangladesh is giving hell to the Jamaati's and the Egyptians to the Muslim brotherhood, while Syrians are taking on all sorts of Islamists.

Many countries besides Pakistan are giving in to Islamists.

Pakistan should ban the JI and JUI - I was surprised that no action was taken even when Munawar ridiculed PA troops.

The billions pouring in is the culprit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom