What's new

Sheila Dikshit appointed new Kerala governor

enough of this ....... political leaders and ideologies are no permanent enemies, why fight on simple petty issues ...... :drag:

All the electronic and print media reported it, simple Google search would do it for you.:toast_sign:
Simple google search will that you that these paid websites are powered by congress and BJP owners. Are even aware of the recent opinion poll scam???

She was a development oriented leader she transformed Delhi into a world class city.

Though she was born as a Punjabi khatri but married to a Brahmin in UP. She have a son Sandeep Dikshit and a daughter married to a Muslim.

I do hope Modi will Become PM,
and BJP comes to power without outside support
I also hope Khujliwal Dies of cough syrup overdose once his party gets humiliated in Lok Sabha

Simple google search will that you that these paid websites are powered by congress and BJP owners.

Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, NDTV, Times Now, NEWS X, Sahara, Hindustan Times, TOI etc are they all Powered by Bjp and Congress owners? Now, this is something new to me - entire Electronic and Print media under BJP & Congress.:woot:

She was a development oriented leader she transformed Delhi into a world class city.

Though she was born as a Punjabi khatri but married to a Brahmin in UP. She have a son Sandeep Dikshit and a daughter married to a Muslim.
bc toh kya hua

Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, NDTV, Times Now, NEWS X, Sahara, Hindustan Times, TOI etc are they all Powered by Bjp and Congress owners? Now, this is something new to me - entire Electronic and Print media under BJP & Congress.:woot:
If you had noticed half of the names are ACTUALLY owned by congress and BJP....e.g. NDTV

are you aware of the recent opinion poll scam exposed by NewX?? About how these channels are showing fake opinion polls to make sure BJP is ahead and brainwashing people?

bc toh kya hua

If you had noticed half of the names are ACTUALLY owned by congress and BJP....e.g. NDTV

are you aware of the recent opinion poll scam exposed by NewX?? About how these channels are showing fake opinion polls to make sure BJP is ahead and brainwashing people?

I'm going to cast my 1st ever vote in General Elections, so I'm following all the news related to Elections.

I don't support any Political Party, I'll any given day would support any person who is going to do good deeds for my country.

I've seen United Public-Looters Association II corruption, corrupt congress state government in Delhi + Aap's quitter Government. I have already given my POV on Aap, it's their on 1st page of this very thread.

Im going to vote for BJP in the national elections & also in State elections & if they won't perform would reserve similar views for them. :)

parting gift by UPA govt to Kerala. :) But i am sure our dear keralite who are among the most educated in India will chose and support UDL in election. SO why complain !!

This is confirmation that Congress admits staring at defeat.

All the ' kings horses' are being parked in safe stables.

I'm going to cast my 1st ever vote in General Elections, so I'm following all the news related to Elections.

I don't support any Political Party, I'll any given day would support any person who is going to do good deeds for my country.

I've seen United Public-Looters Association II corruption, corrupt congress state government in Delhi + Aap's quitter Government. I have already given my POV on Aap, it's their on 1st page of this very thread.

Im going to vote for BJP in the national elections & also in State elections & if they won't perform would reserve similar views for them. :)
There is a reason Delhiites still love AAP , anyways your vote your choice whom so ever you vote make sure he is good candidate for your locality rather than thinking about Modi and rejecting the fact that the local BJP candidate you're going to vote is gunda and useless prick :) thats my point.

There is a reason Delhiites still love AAP , anyways your vote your choice whom so ever you vote make sure he is good candidate for your locality rather than thinking about Modi and rejecting the fact that the local BJP candidate you're going to vote is gunda and useless prick :) thats my point.

It's pot calling the kettle black syndrome. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom