What's new

Sheila Dikshit appointed new Kerala governor

A mass murderer and rampant liar can never be the PM of India.......he can always be the chaiwala :D

But Rajiv Gandhi had become the PM earlier.

Kerala really need a staunch regional party like shiva sena,Karnataka rakshana vedhike,vaiko's mdmk etc..that address irrespective of caste,creed and religion..allathe vadakke indiyakaarane kannumdumbol kunna virachoondu oochaanichu nillkunna shandanmaare alla.

Completely agree ......... :tup:

BJP = Hindutatva party

Nothing wrong with that ...... anything is better than Anti-national Aatankwaadi Party .

Does the word "Hindu" sound like a curse word (Kafir) to you? Are you Hindu (I doubt that)? Give a straight answer.

LOL. Yeah bhi ek purana papi hai.

He too was a die hard congress supporter till seeing their imminent loss he turned Aaptard. Similar to guynextdoor and some others......and yes, he is a muslim :angel:

LOL. Yeah bhi ek purana papi hai.

He too was a die hard congress supporter till seeing their imminent loss he turned Aaptard. Similar to guynextdoor and some others......and yes, he is a muslim :angel:
Your avatar has also been proved fake as your new idol Modhi (FEKU)

@Dem!god
I dont want you to miss.
hehehe...
so, how are you feeling.......
from CM to governor ..huh...
may be congress want to save her.....but can't.....Governor can be changed....and is decided by the center....:D:D
not much place to hide....:lol:

Your avatar has also been proved fake as your new idol Modhi (FEKU)

LOL. My avatar was first introduced by your fellow congress tard called Berges to insult Modi by calling him a bhangi.

I took on the avatar to prove a point but it turned out that the image was Photoshopped by the congress dirty tricks dept only it backfired. :lol: ............I can see that you use the same tricks.

LOL. My avatar was first introduced by your fellow congress tard called Berges to insult Modi by calling him a bhangi.

I took on the avatar to prove a point but it turned out that the image was Photoshopped by the congress dirty tricks dept only it backfired. :lol: ............I can see that you use the same tricks.
I was never a congress supporter, just to clarify

Back
Top Bottom