What's new

Sheila Dikshit appointed new Kerala governor

He is a quitter, that is why he ran like a sissy from Delhi. One of the founding principle of Aap was, we'll fight against Corruption and never take Congress Support. Couple of days after elections, they broke it & lost his credibility.

Janlokpal is not the only remedy to the problems of Delhites. He could have bought it through proper channel.He made other tall promises to People of Delhi, he could have fullfill those by staying in power & side by side worked for Janlokpal bill ? Do you even know what those promises was?

Had he stood for people of Delhi & achieved 10% of what he promised, in next elections, I would have happily voted for him but not know.

It's like Government of India appointing new Chief of Army and he doesn't have proper weapons at disposal to fight enemy country. :laugh:Enemy country attacks us & our Army Chief resigns as he doesn't have proper weapons at his disposal. :girl_wacko:In such scenario Army Chief won't quite, but fight for his country. :sarcastic:
My misinformed feku bhakt , you mean to say Kejriwal did nothing except fighting for JanLokpal in Delhi?

correct your facts

Both BJP and congress are same...as we Indians have no other choice. we are forced to select the best among the worst & I believe it is the BJP..
It definitely is AAP

My misinformed feku bhakt , you mean to say Kejriwal did nothing except fighting for JanLokpal in Delhi?

correct your facts

:laugh:

It definitely is AAP

My Dear Kujliwal aka Quitter Bhakt, why don't you shared the facts of Quiiter Government.:laugh: I'm sure there ain't. :sarcastic:

correct your facts

It definitely is AAP

I was also a big fan of AAP before..but not any more:disagree::disagree:...India needs a strong and visionary leader & I believe its NaMo..

The policies of AAP are similar to communists which i hate more.(since i'm a Keralite :D)

My Dear Kujliwal aka Quitter Bhakt, why don't you shared the facts of Quiiter Government.:laugh: I'm sure there ain't. :sarcastic:
Delhi people (including me) have seen a considerable decline in my electricity bill, if I'll start making points of what AAP did in just 49 days your head will drop with shame. Feku bhakt sharam karlo kuch :D

u will live the same way under BJP as u did under congress....nothing will change.....only hope is AAP

I was also a big fan of AAP before..but not any more:disagree::disagree:...India needs a strong and visionary leader & I believe its NaMo..

The policies of AAP are similar to communists which i hate more.(since i'm a Keralite :D)

Narender modi is just a poster boy of BJP....no change under living in BJP or congress......

kejriwal's timing wasnt good

agar Modi na hota then i m damm sure,he would have been the most influential person now....

When the NDA government comes to power it must remove all UPA-appointed governors << Not gonna happen.

But the truth is that on certain issues BJP and Congress have shared interests.

Delhi people (including me) have seen a considerable decline in my electricity bill, if I'll start making points of what AAP did in just 49 days your head will drop with shame. Feku bhakt sharam karlo kuch :D

u will live the same way under BJP as u did under congress....nothing will change.....only hope is AAP

Narender modi is just a poster boy of BJP....no change under living in BJP or congress......

On any given day I will prefer a corrupt but nationalist politician over a honest traitor.

PDF is filled with feku bhakts :D :D

Feku much?

1974375_1424969271082468_254210552_o.jpg

Still better to elect a politician who believes in territorial integrity of India.

A mass murderer and rampant liar can never be the PM of India.......he can always be the chaiwala :D

Feku much?

1620806_10203283707722998_839405093_n.jpg

u will live the same way under BJP as u did under congress....nothing will change....only hope is aap

Increased in Electricity Tariff charges by 8 %, Increased Water Tariff charges by 10%, Half electricity for only those who supported AK, Defaulters....Inviting Naxal & Moist to join there party, Supporting Terrorist to Khalistani Terrorist. There are list of other achievements of Apptards too, but there head is already buried under sand, hence .....:shout: :laugh:. Indeed Aap is the last hope. :sarcastic:

Increased in Electricity Tariff charges by 8 %, Increased Water Tariff charges by 10%, Half electricity for only those who supported AK, Defaulters....Inviting Naxal & Moist to join there party, Supporting Terrorist to Khalistani Terrorist. There are list of other achievements of Apptards too, but there head is already buried under sand, hence .....:shout: :laugh:
WTF are you upto?

everyone got the low electricity bill....and idk from where you got those figures.....some feku blogs?

lets NaMo this time....AAP,!! we will see in the next election...:enjoy:

BTW, i prefer AAP in Kerala over BJP, congress & commis...(hope i didnt disappoint you :D)

Back
Top Bottom