What's new

Sheikh Rasheed confirms/hints about buying J-10 Jets

We don't need more jets. We need missile defense system i.e. s400.

We need something similar to the S400. Russia will not sell the S400 to Pakistan ( boooo !!!! ) so it will have to be the HQ-9 until China can develop something similar or better.

Yes i think there is a strong possibility of J-10C in pakistan Air Force . a perfect match for rafale.

2nd option could be su-57 or F-31

I think PAF has identified a security gap somewhere and hence it wants J-10C BUT it appears that this security gap is only there for about 5-years before JF-17 Block-3 are available in large numbers and Project Azm has produced a test fighter. The economy of the country is no good, hence, Pakistan should explore the possibility of LEASING these aircraft and not buying them.

Atleast 1 squadron used and 1 new (F-16V).
Even if we have the money to buy i dont think airforce is going to get new fighters from US.
Used ones with MLU are the available option other than chinese systems.

Oh so exactly us. We need to lower military budget and spend more on other sectors anyways.

They are ready to but we don't money
Yup if u want disband airforce like Syria but than don't complain if india does surgical strike jamming those missiles

Paf will always prioritize aircrafts first and rightly so

2nd option could be su-57 or F-31
Just the 01 su-57 will have crazy price tag which we won't even entertain. Let China clear out all the bugs they feel on the F-31, & I truly believe it'll be worth the wait.
Even if we have the money to buy i dont think airforce is going to get new fighters from US.
Used ones with MLU are the available option other than chinese systems.
Hypothetically speaking, if (a) we had the funds. (b) the US was willing to sell us (Block 70/72), I wouldn't go for it - based on our past. The US has always sold us F-16's when there was something in it for...them.

The Soviet-Afghan War - War on Terror (Afghan).

The only way to get F-16's would be getting used ones. That way, you don't have to wait for the Delivery after God knows how many years &/or wait for the US to screw us over with Wheat & Rice.

Isn't Sheikh Rasheed the federal railway minister ?

Is he anyway connected to defence deals ?

Back
Top Bottom