What's new

A time will come, Pakistan will Get J-20 as well - Sheikh Rasheed

I think Pakistan will get J-20 before the end of this decade.
My reasons for this are:
- Sheikh Rasheed would have never made such statement if negotiations on J-20 never happened
- J-20 if procured would be more of a stop gap 5th Gen fighter till Azm/TFX becomes a reality
- india is buying many new fighter jets soon I think 114 more and they will be twin engine either F-18 or Rafales
- PAF needs a heavy weight fighter since it doesn’t have any and J-20 will get it the necessary experience before Azm/TFX
- If PAF acquires a 5th Gen fighter jet, it will take india at least till 2035 to get a 5th Gen fighter not matter what
- PAF loves to keep an edge over iaf and when india procures it’s 114 rafales or f-18’s, PAF will lose the edge it has over iaf and to balance it and keep the edge we can very well go for J-20
- Senior members on this forum have said procurements for this decade will shape our strategy and they’ve hinted that response to india was in the form of multiple platforms including multiple fighter jets
- Russia being so heavily sanctioned has basically divided the world and sent it into Cold War era again. Pakistan choose it side despite all the talks about neutrality. Pakistan will be heavily armed by China
- Chinese counter to india is Pakistan and fro Pakistan to be able to take on india it need a cutting edge tech
- Balakot and these Indian false flags have changed the whole dynamics of the region. What’s the guarantee a full scale war won’t happen this year or 2024 elections or 2027 or 2029?

IMO, PAF will get J-20’s before 2030 probably even closer to 2026 or even 2024 ish.

I could have said that...that is like saying "a time will come, Pakistan will get F-35s as well"....too many factors, too far down the line etc. etc.

I will believe it, when I see J-20 in Pakistani hands.

Till then...

How many knows that whether Pakistan had talked about J-20? What was the plan and what's being discussed? How it had to be executed and what kind of discussion being held? What were those points being discussed and how both parties agreed?

If anyone knows details, will understand as to what's going to happen and how it will proceed. Better not to make jokes, derail topic unnecessarily and troll it all over merely to remain active. I bet if any self claimed expert knows anything. Wrong assumptions and bluffs can result in an unfavourable situation.

So Where is so-called PAF Project Azm 5th Generation now?
We are also working on that. TFX and Azm have been joined together. What makes you think if PAF goes for J-20 Pakistan won't go for its own or TFX for that matter. PAF never has and never will rely on one platform. Pakistan will always have multiple platforms no matter from which generation they are.

Secondly if you listen to Sheikh Rasheed he clearly indicated that J-20 is not happening in near future but after several years. Where would I be ? basically suggests that he says he could be really very old by then or even dead by then you may see J-20 in PAF. I say J-20 C would be J-20 with WS 15 engine and yes when that happens after 6 to 10 years we may see that J-20 in PAF.

I think Pakistan will get J-20 before the end of this decade.
My reasons for this are:
- Sheikh Rasheed would have never made such statement if negotiations on J-20 never happened
- J-20 if procured would be more of a stop gap 5th Gen fighter till Azm/TFX becomes a reality
- india is buying many new fighter jets soon I think 114 more and they will be twin engine either F-18 or Rafales
- PAF needs a heavy weight fighter since it doesn’t have any and J-20 will get it the necessary experience before Azm/TFX
- If PAF acquires a 5th Gen fighter jet, it will take india at least till 2035 to get a 5th Gen fighter not matter what
- PAF loves to keep an edge over iaf and when india procures it’s 114 rafales or f-18’s, PAF will lose the edge it has over iaf and to balance it and keep the edge we can very well go for J-20
- Senior members on this forum have said procurements for this decade will shape our strategy and they’ve hinted that response to india was in the form of multiple platforms including multiple fighter jets
- Russia being so heavily sanctioned has basically divided the world and sent it into Cold War era again. Pakistan choose it side despite all the talks about neutrality. Pakistan will be heavily armed by China
- Chinese counter to india is Pakistan and fro Pakistan to be able to take on india it need a cutting edge tech
- Balakot and these Indian false flags have changed the whole dynamics of the region. What’s the guarantee a full scale war won’t happen this year or 2024 elections or 2027 or 2029?

IMO, PAF will get J-20’s before 2030 probably even closer to 2026 or even 2024 ish.
Read above and listen to Sheikh Rasheed statement again

We are also working on that. TFX and Azm have been joined together. What makes you think if PAF goes for J-20 Pakistan won't go for its own or TFX for that matter. PAF never has and never will rely on one platform. Pakistan will always have multiple platforms no matter from which generation they are.

Secondly if you listen to Sheikh Rasheed he clearly indicated that J-20 is not happening in near future but after several years. Where would I be ? basically suggests that he says he could be really very old by then or even dead by then you may see J-20 in PAF. I say J-20 C would be J-20 with WS 15 engine and yes when that happens after 6 to 10 years we may see that J-20 in PAF.

Read above and listen to Sheikh Rasheed statement again
J20 is a good candidate for MLU F16 s replacement in this decade

That would be the most hilarious situation for Hinduvata. OMG. :cheesy:
Siding with Russia was probably forgivable, having S-400 no way jose.

Back in Mushraf era, I remember PAF chief (Mushaf Mir probably) said that we will by FC-10 and FC-20. I have always assumed that by FC-20 he meant J-20.

Sheikh rasheed actually trolled @Deino who claimed in the past that china will never sold J-20 to Pakistan :lol:
Sheikh rahseed actually confirmed that we are in talk with china to buy J-20 , and they never denied our request but this deal will take some times until china not readied an export version of J-20

Sheeda Talli aka Sheikh Rasheed: makes a statement on J-10C

@Deino : I would be surprised if Pakistan gets the J-10C because the sources don’t seem reliable

Sheeda Talli: In time Pakistan would get the J-20

Le Rupperrt:
1F623932-B57B-4E91-9BE1-2BB26C525217.jpeg

Meanwhile - IAF Air Staff
AB8BC3AC-C141-4520-BC43-2107037D657E.jpeg

That man has had his hand and eyes in places where the light never shines so he knows things
He is layman in weapons procurement he heard from someone that's why he saying outside

Many people are asking Where is Azm now. Let me say once more what I have said earlier in some other thread.

Pakistan's timeline for inducting a 5th generation fighter jet has nothing to do with Azm or TFX. It all depends on when India decides to disrupt the balance of power and inject new instability in regional stability matrix. PAF will get either J-31 or J-20. What Sheikh Rasheed said is a statement of intent, and I am pretty sure he learned that in some NSC meeting which is a member of being minister of interior. Project Azm's main aim is to create a culture of R&D in advanced aerospace technologies and 5GF is one of these things. It is an umbrella project covering both industrial and academic sides of this intended R&D. Considering country's economic situation and PAF's mounting challenges, might get shifted down the priority list in the future, but it will remain alive in some form, IMHO. Rest Allah knows the best.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom