What's new

Sheikh Rasheed Blast on India , Manmohan Nawaz Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.
u cant say that because we didnt started anything in 47-48. Im a Kashmiri whose forefathers fought in liberation war in 47-48. It was started against Hari Singh and his militia nothing to do with indians.

Well you could'nt see what happens in 1948 with your bare eyes .You knows only the stories passed by your ancestors .
So we cant take your words for face value.You did a good work in 1948 and you got a nice pay for that in 1971 and shock trauma followed by 1971 incident.
For Business there is no war or peace .Only profit .
Forget about your losses . Aim for a good business in future.Profitable products from Indian companies will change life of common Pakistanis .Think about it;)

1) All he does is shouting, is that considered blasting in Pakistan now?
2) Are the titles of this thread and video the same??? :coffee:
@Dem!god @chak de INDIA if you guys 're around could pls check it for me???
3) pity???
I feel pity for you.Trust me you've completely lost it.
RIP to your brain!!
And I thought you were saying he was the 1 chasing you yesterday :coffee:

As for the title of the video:
Sheikh Rasheed Blast on India , Manmohan Nawaz Sharif Meeting , Full Show Geo News, Geo Tezz

Well you could'nt see what happens in 1948 with your bare eyes .You knows only the stories passed by your ancestors .
So we cant take your words for face value.You did a good work in 1948 and you got a nice pay for that in 1971 and shock trauma followed by 1971 incident.

For Business there is no war or peace .Only profit .
Forget about your losses . Aim for a good business in future.Profitable products from Indian companies will change life of common Pakistanis .Think about it;)
depends on what type of twisted history they teach u in yr country. Anyways its open argument same can be said abt yr version of history. But atleast i have the account of the real people who fought in the first hand.

Reading something written in book or TV where neither writer or TV moderator knows abt ground realities or has himself fought or knew anymore who fought to know what exactly happened. These r different.

Last edited:

Sheikh Rasheed Blast on India , Manmohan Nawaz Sharif Meeting , Full Show Geo News, Geo Tezz
he edited his original post

Check the 2nd post on this thread where i have quoted him

He mentioned me here...read his post that I have quoted.

the title of this thread given by him was Sheikh Rashind goes B@ng B@ng on India.Which i had reported.

1.jpg

this is how he had mentioned me here in the original post
Umair Nawaz said:
@levina..i feel pity on yr kind!

he edited his original post

Check the 2nd post on that thread where i have quoted him

He mentioned me here...read his post that I have quoted.

View attachment 24888
Ok so he edited it...why dont you show the same and edit yours?! :unsure: or is there a point you are running?

You having a pix shot of his post just shows how much grudge you are keeping on a forum...Lady dont take this seriously it will be really bad for your health! Guys will be guys...I can only talk to them and request but if everyone becomes "dheet" then nothing is gonna yield!

Use the snipping tool to save the posts.
Especially of Toyataa trolls.
I have reported you for dragging a matter from one thread to this thread...I thought you should know better considering you are a TT...

Seriously, @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @nuclearpak @Oscar

Why do Indians drag the notion of one thread into another? Is that even allowed? I am really tired of 1 particular moron:

here we go with the usual Rantings :rolleyes1::rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

YAAWWWWNNN !!!

I have reported him repeatedly but I see noting being done...God forbid anyone lays a finger on @levina!

@levina and I see some Indians follow you like on twitter ....Interesting same Indian has no respect for me based on 3 posts I made on a thread few mths back talk about grudge! How old are you @levina coz if he can keep a grudge and you can do ...I am guessing you guys belong to the same age group....And I see you doing the same and @Umair Nawaz doing the same...soo this is a grudge forum now? Where everyone wastes their neurons on grudges and drags them through every thread others visit! Really low dont you think?

I have reported you for dragging a matter from one thread to this thread...I thought you should know better considering you are a TT...

Why do Indians drag the notion of one thread into another? Is that even allowed? I am really tired of 1 particular moron:

I have reported him repeatedly but I see noting being done...God forbid anyone lays a finger on @levina!

Thank you so much. Lets report everything talked in any other thread.

Each thread should be unique.

PS: If any of the words in the above post already exists in any other thread, do report this post too..

Thank you so much. Lets report everything talked in any other thread.

Each thread should be unique.

PS: If any of the words in the above post already exists in any other thread, do report this post too..
That is to bring attention to the management of what is being done...

I believe no grudge of 1 member should be a basis to ruin any other thread that member wishes to open....your countryman had been going and crashing my threads just coz he refuses to grow up...

I dont like seeing baby TT they make life difficult if you are not a kid then why have the same mentality of that kid who did such a thing?

Last edited:

@levina and I see some Indians follow you like on twitter ....Interesting same Indian has no respect for me based on 3 posts I made on a thread few mths back talk about grudge! How old are you @levina coz if he can keep a grudge and you can do ...I am guessing you guys belong to the same age group....And I see you doing the same and @Umair Nawaz doing the same...soo this is a grudge forum now? Where everyone wastes their neurons on grudges and drags them through every thread others visit! Really low dont you think?

Twitter???

I dont have an account in twitter.

That is to bring attention to the management of what is being done...

I believe no grudge of 1 member should be a basis to ruin any other thread that member wishes to open....your countryman had been going and crashing my threads just coz he refuses to grow up...

I dont like seeing baby TT they make live difficult if you are not a kid then why have the same mentality of that kid who did such a thing?

I approve and I appreciate.Lets tag them again to get more attention.

Though i couldn't understand whats written in that bolded part.

Let it go sis........She is a extraordinary person. Dimagh ka Dahin nikkal day gy apka bhi.

Last edited:
I approve and I appreciate.Lets tag them again to get more attention.

Though i couldn't understand whats written in that bolded part.
life* sorry for the typo

I already reported ...thank you Mr. TT!

Let it go sis........She is a crazy creature. Dimagh ka Dahin nikkal day gy apka bhi.
There are other ways of addressing someone you wish not to bother about....
And please take notice of what you type...I dont want you banned ...we have already lost a few pro Pakistanis but we def need some good ones to show we are a better nation (in terms of manners at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom