What's new

Sheikh Rasheed Blast on India , Manmohan Nawaz Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shameless creature ...you were so shameless that you went on to say "my husband might get killed soon and then i might have to perform sati"
And you went to ask me "how many times I got r@ped"???
Shows your mentality and attitude.

All along you and your insulting posts show what kind a person you're.
I have never made any personal attacks on you...never gone about using foul language like you do.
YOU ARE A LIAR

Anyways levina believe in whatever floats yr boat.

See @Talon she is on it again but like u said i will not indulge in another worthless discussion with this woman.....

Run away kid it none of yr business.
quoting someone and insulting other ...is that ur business....
u bad mouth nations and bad mouth other religion ...is that ur business.....
u lie abt other and use propaganda against other ...is that ur business........
first learn to behave and then only expect the same from other.......

There can never be peace between Pakistan and India! Water and Fire can never co-exist. Either Water extinguishes fire, or Fire evaporates water.

By the way....Does anyone remember the topic of the thread?
This thread was posted with the sole intention of insulting me....because Op had mentioned me in his original post with an insulting comment.

Either the thread should be deleted or it should be closed

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Emmie

There can never be peace between Pakistan and India! Water and Fire can never co-exist. Either Water extinguishes fire, or Fire evaporates water.

And your points are proved atleast in this thead..... :)

Alright she minded....and yes I noticed the twitter bag I have noticed it for a while but ignored it as its not my business...but that is 1 thing Indian members do they hunt in packs...nothing new! It is an admirable trait that they stick up for their own but really horrible when they gang up on one shamelessly! That isnt the case here...and btw, drop the whole issue...she can do whatever she wants...If it is wrong I am here to report it...if she is right then she is right...ok?

So they did and how is that bad? If they didnt you would still be offended? Damned if you do damned if you dont! :unsure:
Yup sis yr right they hunt in packs like hordes.....They seem to be impressed by the naval warfare tactic called ''Wolf Pack''.

Anyways sis if u say so then i will drop it in here once in for all and @levina i forgive u even if u have claimed something that i never did. I drop it from my part.

Okay sparkkyyy i am done editing atleast on this thread.

There are 4 more threads to go Lol.

Okay i have never got a warning till now.
Name the mod you're talking about.

Dont concoct stories

@WebMaster @Aeronaut
im not indulging in any discussion with u ever gain. I forgive u.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom