What's new

Sheikh Rasheed Blast on India , Manmohan Nawaz Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i read everything. . . rest of your Posts were for face saving after you were caught pants down by @karan.1970 And @INDIC :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Original pic of my car haan ? hahahahahah :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sorry about the number plate ? hohohoohohohohoh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 24865

and still lying ? what a shameless liar you are :disagree::disagree::disagree:
lola....
No indian has ever heard of Lexus 570.....:woot::woot::woot:
and of its price....indians will die of complex......OMG....I just don't know how to stop laughing......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
damn...this was fcuking hilarious.......:omghaha::omghaha:

yes i read everything. . . rest of your Posts were for face saving after you were caught pants down by @karan.1970 And @INDIC :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Original pic of my car haan ? hahahahahah :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sorry about the number plate ? hohohoohohohohoh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 24865

and still lying ? what a shameless liar you are :disagree::disagree::disagree:

The guy is a below 18 kid , born to be tough in front of laptop that daddy bought.. but lacking some discipline.

He couldnt even ride a bicycle as most of his times were spend in front of internet..

He doesnt even listen to folks who constantly complain about passing the higher secondary schooling after 3 failed attempts..

Now you Indian trolls are engaging him to talk on automobiles.

Shame on all of you for tormenting the angry young kid.

Zarvi Bhai is still better than you.

You somehow are a garden variety pest.Frankly do you even have anything to discuss??
Is a sane talk even possible with you???

@Emmie @Aeronaut
Aha now he has became ''Bhai'' for u. @Zarvan r u looking at that?
Thats the same woman who said u r number 1 in her hit list.:rofl:

Dont fall of this foreigner junky.

talk for yourself.
I havent seen a troll worst than you. Infact calling you a troll is an insult for all trolls.You are a "baudet".

:blah::blah::blah:
thats all you can do.

Can you even stick to topic???Or am I expecting too much ??? :coffee:
this is my own thread u Midget Bharoti.

ur the one who started it and the revenge is actually being taken by us.

took whose talking:rofl::rofl:

No you started this,using of Afghan Mujahideen in 1990 onwards in Kashmir till now.So ultimately we will take revenge .
And each of your work will pay very well with correct reciprocation .
But let it go that Business dont need emotion .Am I right?;)

No you started this,using of Afghan Mujahideen in 1990 onwards in Kashmir till now.So ultimately we will take revenge .
And each of your work will pay very well with correct reciprocation .
But let it go that Business dont need emotion .Am I right?;)
this was started in 71.

this was started in 71.

Then I can say this was started from 1947-48 and for that we paid you very well in 1971.:D
If you want it again ,then are we here with pleasure .
But if you open your market for Indian business ,we can solve your problem .Your merchants will get good products from our companies and it will be too profitable to your Pakistani peoples .
Liberalise your media market and cable services, we can give you nice DTH of TATA Sky and other latest tech products.

Then I can say this was started from 1947-48 and for that we paid you very well in 1971.:D
If you want it again ,then are we here with pleasure .
But if you open your market for Indian business ,we can solve your problem .Your merchants will get good products from our companies and it will be too profitable to your Pakistani peoples .
Liberalise your media market and cable services, we can give you nice DTH of TATA Sky and other latest tech products.
u cant say that because we didnt started anything in 47-48. Im a Kashmiri whose forefathers fought in liberation war in 47-48. It was started against Hari Singh and his militia nothing to do with indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom