What's new

Sheikh Rasheed Blast on India , Manmohan Nawaz Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.
now what makes u think we will allow u after all that?

After what?Actually, you see, to be very frank, I have developed a perception over all these years about how things operate.
The market dynamics are not exactly ruled by emotions, it has some role to play ofcourse, but thats mere local action.Business has got no place for emotions.It is governed by only profit and loss, demand and supply. You will always find traders who are willing to put your products to the market provided they make a healthy profit out of it.And once that product is out in the market, in many of the cases, you will be unable to tell the nationality of the product.In many other cases, the prospective buyer may not think like you, and he will be happy to strike a good bargain.

Thats human nature, a typical human being always tries to secure his life by earning money.You give him a way to make profit and there are chances that nine out of ten will take that opportunity.The one who does not,for whatever reasons, is an exception but then he is against overwhelming odds.

Are you getting the picture?A trader in textiles sitting in a market in Lahore, may not think like you.

And yes.. people like Nawaz Sharif, the zamindars of Pakistan, who own mills and factories, own estates of thousands of acres and also happen to be in the position of power to make decisions for the nation, they are the people who will gain the most from trade deals.

Personally speaking, I hate people like these down to my guts..But then again, its a long time back, when I was hitting the streets, that I realized, the world is no utopian state and there is no definition of right or wrong here..

Last edited:
So Pakistanis r not welcome in India anymore ehh! So why do their businessmen r interested in our markets? Thats a legitimate question.
why a pakistani will be welcomed in india .......
we are interested in economically controlling ur country.....and we are doing a great job..:lol::lol:::lol:

HAHAHAHA
Look who is talking???
A guy who says he owns a "TOYAATA PAJERO" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Be a man!!!!
Accept your blunderrrr.

And yes I am a Bhartiya ,a proud one at that.And you have ceded to ground already on the other thread.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
And Oldie i have already answered u that!!!!

But let me repeat it as i can understand in this age the memory can be a little scary specially if one has a Sardar G's brain!

'' Where i precisely say i own a Toyota Pajero? I said i own Lexus!

And u bharotis r still stuck with yr Maruti and Nano.''

But let me repeat it as i can understand in this age the memory can be a little scary specially if one has a Sardar G's brain!
a country which cant even produce a rear view mirror ....talking all big....:coffee:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

edited!!

Last edited:
why a pakistani will be welcomed in india .......
we are interested in economically controlling ur country.....and we are doing a great job..:lol::lol:::lol:
Dont worry just let the USA leave then we will see.

Guys, what is the content of this video?

lol...USA came just a decade ago.....where were u all the time...
and why blame USA ..when they give u money u take all but at time of blaming u blame USA.....
if u are so hateful to USA stop taking their money ....stop running to them for every problem in ur country....
and I will see what u people will do even after USA leaves......:coffee:

US themselves do anything for us to sustain our market.
Friend, in this World, especially in business.Only one religion will flourish profit,maximum profit.
For businessmens patriotism ,nationalism etc all come second after profit.
Few exception can see but that will be few

and why blame USA ..when they give u money u take all but at time of blaming u blame USA.....
if u are so hateful to USA stop taking their money ....stop running to them for every problem in ur country....
Yes before USA we have always enjoyed a decisive superiority over u in this field as we have put u in check. Now after America leaves we will do same!!

That would be incorrect actually..USA has deep presence in Pakistan since the early 60s.Do you know about the U2 spy plane crisis? One of the hottest events of the cold-war era.That American plane took off from an airstrip near Peshawar in Pakistan.

From a top-down view, USA never actually left Pakistan, they always found some ways to use Pakistan, and made the Pakistanis pay for it all the time..After all, what is the price of a number written on a piece of paper we call currency, if that cannot result in better livelihood and prevent loss of lives.
The US just took strategic pauses from time to time.They have been at it the whole time.The surprising fact is the Pakistanis have never seen through it or done anything about it.As a matter of fact, they have never truly become 'independent', always trying to piggy-back some bigger power, sometimes US,some times China, sometimes Saudis etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom