What's new

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

Here you go guys. :pop:

From World Bank:

1017022_10201173884486821_174768026_n.jpg

India's growth is falling faster than expected.

Yes,facts about Indian Automotive industry and road network.Maybe you cannot comprehend what is written in that post due to your jealosy.

dont worry we r part of yr grief.

From World Bank:

1017022_10201173884486821_174768026_n.jpg

and Good luck with your Maruti.

Gratz Pakistan, But how come that the World Bank, didn't calculated it right the first time? :undecided:

No you don't. You've stated before that your dad owns a Lexus and that he doesn't let you drive it because of your crash history.

You're never going to be as successful as him.

And where did i claimed that show me the post?

dont spread lies.

My Dad is a retrd. Lt Gen He owns Toyata Pajero. As we live in Azad Kashmir and terrain is mountainous so we need a powerful vehicle to freely move.

But what abt u?
And how is yr Ambassador Car or Maruti. I hope u r still enjoying yr bumpy rides.:lol:

And where did i claimed that show me the post?

dont spread lies.

My Dad is a retrd. Lt Gen He owns Toyata Pajero. As we live in Azad Kashmir and terrain is mountainous so we need a powerful vehicle to freely move.

But what abt u?
And how is yr Ambassador Car or Maruti. I hope u r still enjoying yr bumpy rides.:lol:

Oh yes a 'Toyata Pajero' :omghaha::omghaha:

You may belong to the rich,elite class of Pakistan,who drive around in Mistubishi Pajeros/Toyota Prados/Lexus but face it,the only car your middle class can choose is an 30 years old design-Suzuki Mehran.

And you will mock Indian automotive industry as one which makes ambassodors & marutis,meanwhile Indian R&D houses are churning out designs for world automotive market.
And Indian automotive companies are competimg with the Europeans/Japanese/Americans in the India & Abroad.

Suzuki is marketing Maruti Suzuki design hatchbacks,MUVs & SUVs in europe & SouthEast Asia,Mahindra is now marketing its products in SE Asia,Europe,US,South America & Australia.Tata is also gainimg hold in SE Asia,African subcontinent & they have big plans for Europe too.

Tata concept car at Geneva Autoshow

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOW20FPluXo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIOW20FPluXo[/video]

This is what Pakistan's automotive Industry can only.dream of.

Oh yes a 'Toyata Pajero' :omghaha::omghaha:

You may belong to the rich,elite class of Pakistan,who drive around in Mistubishi Pajeros/Toyota Prados/Lexus but face it,the only car your middle class can choose is an 30 years old design-Suzuki Mehran.

And you will mock Indian automotive industry as one which makes ambassodors & marutis,meanwhile Indian R&D houses are churning out designs for world automotive market.
And Indian automotive companies are competimg with the Europeans/Japanese/Americans in the India & Abroad.

Suzuki is marketing Maruti Suzuki design hatchbacks,MUVs & SUVs in europe & SouthEast Asia,Mahindra is now marketing its products in SE Asia,Europe,US,South America & Australia.Tata is also gainimg hold in SE Asia,African subcontinent & they have big plans for Europe too.

Tata concept car at Geneva Autoshow

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOW20FPluXo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIOW20FPluXo[/video]

This is what Pakistan's automotive Industry can only.dream of.
Yr mistaking our middle class with yours..........Our middle Class drives toyota corolla and Honda City. Just come in our country and see for yrself.

Back
Top Bottom