What's new

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

Yr mistaking our middle class with yours..........Our middle Class drives toyota corolla and Honda City. Just come in our country and see for yrself.

Yeah Honda city,I often visit 'Pakistan Automotive Industry' page and I once saw a poster (back in 2011) which says they'll launch Euro II city,in Pakistan this year...

I do not mean refurbished cars,you see.

And there is nothing intermediate in your Auto Industry between an entry level Suzuki Mehran & a D segment corrola.

And what about your indigenous auto industry?Any R&D happening there?

Yeah Honda city,I often visit 'Pakistan Automotive Industry' page and I once saw a poster (back in 2011) which says they'll launch Euro II city,in Pakistan this year...

And there is nothing intermediate in your Auto Industry between an entry level Suzuki Mehran & a D segment corrola.

I have been going through this thread and am of the opinion that both the sides are just wasting their time. Neither Umair is bringing it to a stop nor the other side is ready to call it off.

Putting it straight Indian automobile industry is far ahead of Pakistan. Indians should be thankful to Indira for her strong stand of not importing anything and living on what is available. This resulted in development of local industry. On the other hand Pakistan resorted to import of all the items, in turn damaged its own industry. This sparks economic fear among those who are really prudent. In an effort to make quick money Pakistan has become more import dependent. It is feared that there may be a time that shelves would be full of item to sell, but no buyer. Therefore, we should consider abstaining from generating quick money and look at long term aspects.

It is important to remember that a country cannot be defeated or paralysed as long as they are self sufficient on its need. In case of Pakistan, it is a very big disadvantage and we should take this seriously. I respect Indians for how they dealt with foreign investment. They did not let Suzuki establish its name, rather insisted on Maruti.

I know my post will be taken adversely by many of my own country mates, but reality lies in facing the challenges rather then becoming an ostrich. For those who label anti Pakistan, I am definitely better then those who have not given their sweat and blood for the nation. I have shared both for this motherland.

:rofl:

Automotive Industry Page and reality which rides everyday on roads is very very different thing.

Well im now in my vehicle care to join me?

Dont worry its a once in a life time opportunity for yr kind to ride in a Lexus......go ahead ride with me it wont bite.:lol:

:rofl:

Automotive Industry Page and reality which rides everyday on roads is very very different thing.

Well im now in my vehicle care to join me?

Dont worry its a once in a life time opportunity for yr kind to ride in a Lexus......go ahead ride with me it wont bite.:lol:

Sorry dude.refer @Panther57 s post,now I know that there are a few people,in Pakistan who understand the reality.

Thanks for the ride on the Lexus offer though.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dad is a retrd. Lt Gen He owns Toyata Pajero. As we live in Azad Kashmir and terrain is mountainous so we need a powerful vehicle to freely move.

And yet your location says Islamabad.. Wonder what else are you lying about :)

Most Kashmiris, own houses in Islamabad. It's just a few hours drive. I even commute to Peshawar on a daily basis from Islamabad. No biggie.

Other than a Bugatti Veyron, I've seen every car in Pakistan, and plenty.

Sorry dude.refer @Panther57 s post,now I know that there are a few people,in Pakistan who understand the reality.

Thanks for the ride on the Lexus offer though.
:lol::lol::lol:

Get out of yr inferiority Complex........

Most Kashmiris, own houses in Islamabad. It's just a few hours drive. I even commute to Peshawar on a daily basis from Islamabad. No biggie.

Other than a Bugatti Veyron, I've seen every car in Pakistan, and plenty.

Yaar ye koi isse samjhao marra.....Kabse damagh Kha raha ha bewakuf.

My location says Islamabad because the Advertisement agency i own is in this city and i have to spend 5 days in week in this city for work then in week ends i go to Azad Kashmir to my Family and Parents. My permanent residence is in AJK.

And i told u this before too Sardar G of srinagar.

My location says Islamabad because the Advertisement agency i own is in this city and i have to spend 5 days in week in this city for work then in week ends i go to Azad Kashmir to my Family and Parents. My permanent residence is in AJK.

And i told u this before too Sardar G of srinagar.

Arre.. Mein Sardar nahin hoon (though my great grand mother was)...Punjabi , yes.. Ancestral roots in Jhang -Pakistan, born in Srinagar..

Yeah better roads & better cars,what a joke.

I have done comparisons in many threads,some people cannot comprehend those facts.

Yr mistaking our middle class with yours..........Our middle Class drives toyota corolla and Honda City. Just come in our country and see for yrself.

And where did i claimed that show me the post?

dont spread lies.

My Dad is a retrd. Lt Gen He owns Toyata Pajero. As we live in Azad Kashmir and terrain is mountainous so we need a powerful vehicle to freely move.

But what abt u?
And how is yr Ambassador Car or Maruti. I hope u r still enjoying yr bumpy rides.

Pakistan lacks a legitimate/significant middle class. There's a upper middle class (your family), lower middle, upper and lower classes.

You know very well that I'm not lying about you posting your little anecdote about your family car, you've posted that on a car thread on this very forum.

A Toyota Corolla was my first car back when I was 16. My daily drive is a VW Golf GTI and my weekend/track day car is a Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

I get two salaries, one from the RAAF and one from my job at WorleyParsons as well as my family real estate business (but that's not a salary), likely making more in a couple of months than anybody in your entire family does in a year. $44000 AUD from the RAAF, $78000 from Worley, $140,000 last FY from our business.

My mum's daily drive is a Mini Cooper, my sister a Alfa Romeo Spyder, my dad has a BMW X5. We also have a Silvia S15 that my dad and I worked on when I through a phase where I wanted to mod cars.

This is all moot though, we all mostly take the bus and train to uni/work.

Did I mention we live in Applecross in Perth, our house is worth $8M and rising. That is one of our houses, we have 6, ranging from 250k - 8M.

In India we have a VW Polo and a Maruti WagonR. Yeah they're nothing fancy but we only drive them during our annual visits. We also own multiple properties, the most valuable one being a 12storey apartment block worth upwards of 1M.

Wanna keep dick measuring? Good job making a fool out of yourself.

If you'd like me to prove any of these things, ask any Australian member to message me. I know there are a few people here from Perth.

EDIT: Ah darnit, I did it again. Wasted a good 5 minutes writing the above post for no good reason. Might be me that got made to be a fool.

Pakistan lacks a legitimate/significant middle class. There's a upper middle class (your family), lower middle, upper and lower classes.

You know very well that I'm not lying about you posting your little anecdote about your family car, you've posted that on a car thread on this very forum.

A Toyota Corolla was my first car back when I was 16. My daily drive is a VW Golf GTI and my weekend/track day car is a Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

I get two salaries, one from the RAAF and one from my job at WorleyParsons as well as my family real estate business (but that's not a salary), likely making more in a couple of months than anybody in your entire family does in a year. $44000 AUD from the RAAF, $78000 from Worley, $140,000 last FY from our business.

My mum's daily drive is a Mini Cooper, my sister a Alfa Romeo Spyder, my dad has a BMW X5. We also have a Silvia S15 that my dad and I worked on when I through a phase where I wanted to mod cars.

Did I mention we live in Applecross in Perth, our house is worth $8M and rising. That is one of our houses, we have 6, ranging from 250k - 8M.

In India we have a VW Polo and a Maruti WagonR. Yeah they're nothing fancy but we only drive them during our annual visits. We also own multiple properties, the most valuable one being a 12storey apartment block worth upwards of 1M.

If you'd like me to prove any of these things, ask any Australian member to message me. I know there are a few people here from Perth.

EDIT: Ah darnit, I did it again. Wasted a good 5 minutes writing the above post for no good reason. Might be me that got made to be a fool.

You replied to a Chinese member here before saying they had too much time on their hands. Yet you are the one who just wrote an essay.

I'm from Perth, I might take you up on that last offer. I don't think the houses in Applecross are that expensive. You're probably lying.

Is that even you in your profile picture. All the Indians I've seen are very skinny.

Back
Top Bottom