What's new

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

He,claimed that the slum population graph is false,and then he came up with that 'BBC toilet link' again.

I have seen him doing this innumerable times.He will claim that Pakistan has better infra than India,and ehen Indian members reply,with facts & pics,he would post this 'toilet link'

Toilet is part of basic human need let alone luxurious infrastructure.:rofl:

@INDIC

Dont forget Karachi metro,last time I checked,they were going to upgrade the existing suburban rail there by 2022.Still no metro...

We would have Modern Metro Rail in 21 cities by then. ;)
Yeah Yeah sweet Dreams.........ye muuu or masoor ki daal.
@qamar1990

Last edited by a moderator:
But again a Maruti rider cant understand it because he imagines what like im in a Maruti all the world will also be in Maruti. Pigeon and Cat Story.

A Maruti Dweller is a Maruti Dweller.

Maruti is better than this cart.

sitara1.jpg

Maruti is better than this cart.

sitara1.jpg

Who knows this maybe end up being better then it.........Indian product and reliability is famous worldwide.:rofl:

Still Goodluck with yr Maruti's Bumpy Rides.

Who knows this maybe end up being better then it.........Indian product and reliability is famous worldwide.:rofl:
Still Goodluck with yr Maruti's Bumpy Rides.

East or West Sitara cart is the best. ;)

Oh sure so do u ride them?

Or is maruti only u can afford?

I actually ride a Ford Endy (pic below).. btw, Maruti (the 1st one in the pictures above) is the most expensive of the 3 India made SUV's I posted. Its about 5 million Pakistani Rupees

ford-endeavour-exterior-047.jpg

I actually ride a Ford Endy (pic below).. btw, Maruti (the 1st one in the pictures above) is the most expensive of the 3 India made SUV's I posted. Its about 5 million Pakistani Rupees

ford-endeavour-exterior-047.jpg
The Vehicle was Suzuki Grand Vitara.

Do u know what vehicle i ride? Original pic of my Car taken in Sunay when i was in Azad Kashmir to visit Family.

Sorry abt Number plate, had to do it.

uHhsEsA.jpg
[/IMG]

This is called Lexus LX 570.

And do know what is its price?
Oh well Indians i dont want to let u die of complex so i leave it here.

It has 5 side aerodynamics, sitara is the best. ;)

Yup there is no question abt it.

hey guys why are you spazzing? cool down and return to the topic.
well i wanted to start a new thread but did not know how. anyway i have a question and want to take this thread on other side. plz don`t bicker.
how many are MNC in world and why could not pakistan create a single MNC in all of its age?

The Vehicle was Suzuki Grand Vitara.

Do u know what vehicle i ride? Original pic of my Car taken in Sunay when i was in Azad Kashmir to visit Family.

Sorry abt Number plate, had to do it.

uHhsEsA.jpg
[/IMG]

This is called Lexus LX 570.

First of all, its Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara..

Welcome to Grand Vitara - Play it your way

And second of all, this is not Kashmir.. and this is not your car... Good try, but seems like you are an amateur at this :)

First of all, its Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara..

Welcome to Grand Vitara - Play it your way

And second of all, this is not Kashmir.. and this is not your car... Good try, but seems like you are an amateur at this :)
:rofl:

Allright sir whatever u will say. If u say that its day time even if its night i will say yes Sir. and if u call that its night in day time i will oblige...........

All Hail to My Great Kashmiri Sardar.

And Sir G Suzuki is designated as Maruti Suzuki in yr country as it has some JV i think with locals. But im talking about the brand which is called Maruti Car!!!!

U exactly know what im talking abt but still Yr a Sardar G to behas krny ki to adat ha.

Back
Top Bottom