What's new

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

Gutter land will remain gutter. Eventually India will be even more over populated with scarce resources. Even more people will defecate openly. Thats sad reality of maa bharat. Didnt know Ambani networth was over $300 billion if its more then Pak gdp. No wonder average Indian is shit poor.

:omghaha:

Yes where is India today? 51% of Bharotis shit in open, hell even cities are not spared in India. While in Pakistan it only happens in remote villages and thats to just 18%. So Bharat is biggest shit hole on planet. Not to forget cows who shit on roads and no one stops their god.

33% of world poors are in India. You guys will always remain at best south asian power who will bully BD and Nepal to extent. Last drone attack was 6 months ago, its old news now.
:omghaha:

u pitiful beggars

u pitiful beggars

u pitiful beggars

ha ha ha ha ..... soon we will be shitting in pakstan also, and u will see what kind of power we will become, wait and watch kid like u hav been doing since 5 decades

Hindus can never become power, Pakistan is already 7 times smaller and we have started every war. How much longer we will have to wait? Now we even have nukes to turn Bharat in dust bowl. Fact is Pakistan will also progress, in fact i see Pak GDP being just 5 times smaller then Bharat in near future.

Anyway congrats on India goverment finally recognizing your kind.

ha ha ha ha, typical pakiatani idiot, India and pakistan together but see where are both countries today, while we are geopolitical heavyweight, your country has turned literally into 'shithole', anyhow, watch out for the american drones while u sleep
Do Indians really obsess over hitler? shocking

Hindus can never become power, Pakistan is already 7 times smaller and we have started every war. How much longer we will have to wait? Now we even have nukes to turn Bharat in dust bowl. Fact is Pakistan will also progress, in fact i see Pak GDP being just 5 times smaller then Bharat in near future.

Anyway congrats on India goverment finally recognizing your kind.
LOLZ, luks like pakis only have got nukes in the world, why dont u go ahead and see what happen, the thing is we have got a robust missile defence system something that u lack, besides we have completed nuke tried, so your nuke missiles wont count for shit. and as for economy, i dont think pakistan will see growth, u guys will always remain beggars, running ur economy on aid-money

Yes Bharotis believe they are ancestors of Aryan germans, they believe in OIT.
luks like u hav deep knowledge of what bhartis thinks, anyway, at least we are not converted muslims as u guys are,

LOLZ, luks like pakis only have got nukes in the world, why dont u go ahead and see what happen, the thing is we have got a robust missile defence system something that u lack, besides we have completed nuke tried, so your nuke missiles wont count for shit. and as for economy, i dont think pakistan will see growth, u guys will always remain beggars, running ur economy on aid-money

luks like u hav deep knowledge of what bhartis thinks, anyway, at least we are not converted muslims as u guys are,

Defence systems turn dud mostly, India don't have any capablity to counter Pak missiles like Babur. Or other half dozen ways of delivering nukes, and this capablity will only improve with time. India is biggest receiver of aid money, again another brainfart. Happen when 630 millions bharotis defecate openly, every corner of india smell like human poo.

And you are converted hindu by your aryan masters who enslaved your kind.

Defence systems turn dud mostly, India don't have any capablity to counter Pak missiles like Babur. Or other half dozen ways of delivering nukes, and this capablity will only improve with time. India is biggest receiver of aid money, again another brainfart. Happen when 630 millions bharotis defecate openly, every corner of india smell like human poo.

And you are converted hindu by your aryan masters who enslaved your kind.
what else can be expected of someone of your kind, a delusional madarssa educated wannabe ****, u guys have got no substance at all so u resort to ranting on forums like this one, India has the capability to cut any **** missiles to pieces before they land, another thing, and as for ur capabilities it wont improve but only will deteriorate coz u have resorted to cheap chinese knockoffs for weapons, India receives millions of tourists every year while no one likes to visit hellhole that pakistan is, now u can comprehend ur real 'aukaat'

Shit Thread.

@WebMaster : As u said, POST OF NO VALUE rating exists.

This is a thread of no value. People insulting each other only and only on basis of noexistent facts. Its bout GDP and people talking bout how great Pakistan or India is and will be in 10 yrs, 20 yrs, 20000000 yrs. What the Hell?

Shit Thread.

@WebMaster : As u said, POST OF NO VALUE rating exists.

This is a thread of no value. People insulting each other only and only on basis of noexistent facts. Its bout GDP and people talking bout how great Pakistan or India is and will be in 10 yrs, 20 yrs, 20000000 yrs. What the Hell?
You are right .And look carefully it,s your country men who derail threads with their uncivilized discussions as usual.

Yes Bharotis believe they are ancestors of Aryan germans, they believe in OIT.
Really these dark skinned and short height bhartis claim themselves as germans ? :rofl:
I think they should claim their african ancestory but i still can,t figure out why their manhoods are so smaller ? :lol:

You are right .And look carefully it,s your country men who derail threads with their uncivilized discussions as usual.

Really these dark skinned and short height bhartis claim themselves as germans ? :rofl:
I think they should claim their african ancestory but i still can,t figure out why their manhoods are so smaller ?
:lol:
Above you put the complete blame on Indians and in Bold words wohi Chutiyon wali baat kar di. This showz the hypocricy. Again I ask you, How is the bolded part ON TOPIC anywhere?

@WebMaster
I Request you to delete this thread coz Pakistani hypocricy of BLAMING THE INDIANS AND GOING OFFTOPIC on same Post is obvious. :D

wohi Chutiyon wali baat kar di.
@WebMaster Look at this language ?Now you guys banned me twice for no reason and you are not banning your beloved indian members ,why such double standards ? Take some action against him or he will be crying a river when i will start using the same language.

Pakistani hypocricy of BLAMING THE INDIANS AND GOING OFFTOPIC on same Post is obvious.
It,s your bhartis who started this troll war first so expect the rude replies.

Guys please avoid personal attacks and off topic posts... Discuss the subject...... in a civil manner

@WebMaster Look at this language ?Now you guys banned me twice for no reason and you are not banning your beloved indian members ,why such double standards ? Take some action against him or he will be crying a river when i will start using the same language.

It,s your bhartis who started this troll war first so expect the rude replies.

Dude. I dint ABUSE ANY INDUVIDUAL. Its a metopher commonly used in subcontinent for foolish talks. NOT TO ANY PERSON PER SE. Get educated bout this world 1st before misunderstanding anything.

And STOP BEING OFFTOPIC. Get back to the GDP issue rather than Dark Skinned Indians. I can show even more dark skinned Pakis and even more Lighter skinned Indians. Be on topic before being a laughing stock.

Back
Top Bottom