What's new

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

You replied to a Chinese member here before saying they had too much time on their hands. Yet you are the one who just wrote an essay.

I'm from Perth, I might take you up on that last offer. I don't think the houses in Applecross are that expensive. You're probably lying.

Is that even you in your profile picture. All the Indians I've seen are very skinny.

LOL okay, give me your email I'll message you.

Yes that is me in my profile picture.

]Pakistan lacks a legitimate/significant middle class. There's a upper middle class (your family), lower middle, upper and lower classes[/B].
This was all i read...........and was like :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and we arnt Upper Class there r others who r more ''Upper'' then us.

And we r talking abt Pakistani middle class not Indian Middle class which is shrinking.

Here r the facts poorer getting poorer and r rapidly increasing....

By 2017, India's slum population will rise to 104 million - Times Of India

Indian Richer Class is getting more richer and r being in creased even in these dier economic and inflation times in yr country.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/277107-rise-indias-super-rich-club-largest-among-brics.html#post4757345

And BRICS include China as well who is fastest and 2nd biggest economy of World.

And we r talking abt Pakistani middle class not Indian Middle class which is shrinking.

Indian Richer Class is getting more richer and r being in creased even in these dier economic and inflation times in yr country.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/277107-rise-indias-super-rich-club-largest-among-brics.html#post4757345

And BRICS include China as well who is fastest and 2nd biggest economy of World.

Indian middle class is shrinking?That was a new discovery :woot:

And India's slum population is percentwise lesser than Pakistan according to UN reports.

Indian middle class is shrinking?That was a new discovery :woot:

And India's slum population is percentwise lesser than Pakistan according to UN reports.

:omghaha: Yeah right......u mean that chart u always show:omghaha:

We have proved that it is fake.

Why don't you have a look on this. :wacko:

Slum population.

FI-07.gif

This is the chart of improvement made by different countries, Pakistan is nowhere to be seen. :woot:

Where-have-lives-of-slum-dwellers-improved-the-most_full_600.jpg

Is that even you in your profile picture. All the Indians I've seen are very skinny.

The Indians you have seen must be the lucky one's..

People in the age group of 24 to 39 years, who have been living in big metros or booming small towns, are at the risk of being obese, a recent study has suggested.
The study puts an alarming 70 per cent of India's urban population in the obese or overweight category. And, at risk is the generation that Facebooks rather than go over to meet friends, bonds over gaming sessions on Playstations or X-boxes rather than play cricket or badminton, the study warns.

Read more at: Almost 70% of urban youth in India obese: Study : North, News - India Today

Prove it. :wacko:

i just did......

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/278428-pakistan-2012-gdp-growth-rate-revised-4-2-3-6-world-bank-11.html#post4807146

Read my answer to post#155.....or u want me to embarrass yr country further by bursting its bubble.

Why don't you have a look on this. :wacko:

Slum population.

FI-07.gif

This is the chart of improvement made by different countries, Pakistan is nowhere to be seen. :woot:

Where-have-lives-of-slum-dwellers-improved-the-most_full_600.jpg
:rofl:

INDIC kb baaz aao gy apni in gandi harkato sy........Aik naya Chart bana lia ha.

Now brace yrself here is official UN report on poverty.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/245206-indian-poverty-levels-higher-than-pakistans-says-un-report.html

Here r other reports.

http://www.brecorder.com/top-news/1-front-top-news/112743-poverty-high-in-bangladesh-india-hdi.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17377895

Dont worry INDIC atleast i still love u.:kiss3:

@INDIC @illusion8

That guy may not know that India spends 70 billion pounds on poverty alleviation schemes an year & plans to spend $ 1 trillion on infrastructure for next 5 years.

He doesnt even know about our modern airports,mass rapid transit systems,expressways,BRTS,highways,powerplants & Planned cities.

Pakistans automotive sector is far behing India,and manufacturers bring outdated models there.And he is ready to boast about 'corrolas',like we didnt even had them...:lol:

And he often make comments like 'We have better infra & cars''

Last edited by a moderator:
i just did......

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/278428-pakistan-2012-gdp-growth-rate-revised-4-2-3-6-world-bank-11.html#post4807146

Read my answer to post#155.....or u want me to embarrass yr country further by bursting its bubble.

:rofl:

INDIC kb baaz aao gy apni in gandi harkato sy........Aik naya Chart bana lia ha.

Now brace yrself here is official UN report on poverty.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/245206-indian-poverty-levels-higher-than-pakistans-says-un-report.html

Here r other reports.

Poverty high in Bangladesh, India: HDI

BBC News - Is India's lack of toilets a cultural problem?

Dont worry INDIC atleast i still love u.:kiss3:

How do you even know it when there is no census in Pakistan since 1998. :omghaha::omghaha:

How do you even know it when there is no census in Pakistan since 1998. :omghaha::omghaha:

He,claimed that the slum population graph is false,and then he came up with that 'BBC toilet link' again.

I have seen him doing this innumerable times.He will claim that Pakistan has better infra than India,and ehen Indian members reply,with facts & pics,he would post this 'toilet link'

Yeah right......UN's official report is now absurd........ There r many NGOs and UN orgs working all across Pak and they have their own ways to find out and calculate they r not dependent on Gov.

But still INDIC will not learn.

Dont worry Former Gigawatt it still love u.:omghaha:

@INDIC @illusion8

He doesnt even know about our modern airports,mass rapid transit systems,expressways,BRTS,highways,powerplants & Planned cities.

Google Lowari Tunnel, the tunnel is being built since last 40 years still far away from being completed. The project most probably completed in year 2075.

Yeah right......UN's official report is now absurd........ There r many NGOs and UN orgs working all across Pak and they have their own ways to find out and calculate they r not dependent on Gov.

But still INDIC will not learn.

Dont worry Former Gigawatt it still love u.:omghaha:

Because your government didn't provide them latest census figure because poverty has risen in Pakistan. :wacko:

@INDIC

Dont forget Karachi metro,last time I checked,they were going to upgrade the existing suburban rail there by 2022.Still no metro...

We would have Modern Metro Rail in 21 cities by then. ;)

@INDIC @illusion8

That guy may not know that India spends 70 billion pounds on poverty alleviation schemes an year & plans to spend $ 1 trillion on infrastructure for next 5 years.

Pakistans automotive sector is far behing India,and manufacturers bring outdated models there.And he is ready to boast about 'corrolas',like we didnt even had them...:lol:

And he often make comments like 'We have better infra & cars''

:omghaha:

Welcome son........... Now u dont have guts to personally quote my post!!!!!:omghaha:

Unlike u whatever i talk i talk with facts. And i invited u to come here and see yrself what infrastructure in roads we have and what standard of vehicles even our middle class use.

But again a Maruti rider cant understand it because he imagines what like im in a Maruti all the world will also be in Maruti. Pigeon and Cat Story.

A Maruti Dweller is a Maruti Dweller.

BTW dont forget to give yr GF a maruti ride.:omghaha:

ugly-alan.jpg

Hi @gslv mk3

Because your government didn't provide them latest census figure because poverty has risen in Pakistan. :wacko:

Our Gov even didnt gave them any data in and around 2005 when our poverty levels were going down.

Anyway its an Official UN report......There is no question abt it.

But still i like the way u create Charts and claim them as official UN data.:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom