What's new

Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman famous speech against the neutrals: Joy Bangla! Joy Pakistan!

One should realize there are many here who are not supporters of IK but that does not automatically make them supporters of PML-N/PPP either.

I had to leave Pakistan directly due to the PMLN government's corruption led by NS. The hatred is very personal.

Baat niklegi tau phir bahut dooor tak jayegi. :D

This famous speech of Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman is an eye opener. It exposes the lies of neutrals aka property dealers who still claim that the guy who won 1970's elections under military regime fair and square was actually a traitor!
View attachment 858913

It was not the army,
army is a symptom of a deeper problem,
Mujeeb's struggle was in principle against the feudal lords;
Bhutto was a feudal lord, who used the army; and the army used bhutto.
Until such time that land reforms are not done, and this problem is not solved
we will keep running circles.

So they are neutrals?
Yes, we are because we are disgusted by PTI's brand of politics of scorched earth tactics, destroying the reputation of all of our institutions since they disagree with their party's pov.

Similarly, we are also disgusted by the financial corruption of the PDM leadership and this ongoing tussle between the two sides which has left nothing intact. The entire edifice of the country is shaking because the two sides cannot find common ground.

In all of this, we believe supporting our state and its institutions is the best option till next elections.

I had to leave Pakistan directly due to the PMLN government's corruption led by NS. The hatred is very personal.

Baat niklegi tau phir bahut dooor tak jayegi. :D

I know of 2 doctors that had to flee Pakistan due to N League, to the point they sent killers to the hospital to get them and nurses hid the doctors for over a week and snuck them out of the facility.

I know of 2 doctors that had to flee Pakistan due to N League, to the point they sent killers to the hospital to get them and nurses hid the doctors for over a week and snuck them out of the facility.

I was ordered to stop my PhD after putting in two and a half years of hard work and return immediately due to the government's financial crisis in the mid-90s. My blood boiled when NS gave the doorman at his luxury hotel where he stayed in London a tip from the national exchequer greater than the amount needed to complete my PhD.

And here I am today. I have not forgotten that demonstration of his priorities and the pettiness of our bureaucracy on a personal level.

I was ordered to stop my PhD after putting in two and a half years of hard work and return immediately due to the government's financial crisis in the mid-90s. My blood boiled when NS gave the doorman at his luxury hotel where he stayed in London a tip from the national exchequer greater than the amount needed to complete my PhD.

And here I am today. I have not forgotten that demonstration of his priorities on a personal level.

So ganja would rather lose a PhD but tip the doorman, that’s sad and it shows the state of affairs of our nation.

Were you able to complete your PhD at your own expense?

So ganja would rather lose a PhD but tip the doorman, that’s sad and it shows the state of affairs of our nation.

Were you able to complete your PhD at your own expense?

Despite all opposition, I was able to complete my PhD and return all government funds to be released from my service bond. It took ten years, but the lessons I learnt about Pakistan and the way it is run have been lifelong. :D

The entire edifice of the country is shaking because the two sides cannot find common ground.
That right there is the crux of the problem with the Army still not willing to let go of their blue eyed boys in the PDM.

PDM should be on guillotines nothing less. Yet here you advocate for them, mind you as a mil personnel. PDM is responsible for ravaging the country like drunk punks on a boys night out finding a lonely girl in the street.

I'm pretty sure PTB in the army wants to strengthen PDM up to a point that PTI is expunged Bangladesh style from Pakistan.

Further solidifies the fact that Army loves PDM more than this country for reasons even my 5 year old kid knows now.

In all of this, we believe supporting our state and its institutions is the best option till next elections.

According to the warnings and thread bans (and worse) given to me by certain members of senior PDF management, saying that is supporting treason and therefore I must demand that you be declared a traitor like I was, I am sorry to say. :D

It’s sad to see Pakistanis here turning against each other.

Multiple factors culminated in the East Pakistan debacle. Bhutto’s arrogance of not letting MuR become a PM, the Generals/Establishment refusal to see the imminent threat, MuR’s 6 point agenda that had traitor written all over it.

Pakistan army’s Operation Search light achieved great results in the early days in controlling the succession. Our neighbor had to take advantage of the situation and support the Mukhti Bahani forces in turning the tide. Things just went south after that.

I am not sure how Bhutto became PM after his role. He should have been hanged along with a few Generals at the top after the release of the Hamood ur Rehman commission report. God works in mysterious ways and karma caught up to Bhutto, MuR, Yahya.

An advise for PTI fanboys (me included) is do not take the army to the cleaners. You see, we are faced with an adversary 10 times our size on the east and a che country to the West that refuses to upgrade itself from 16th century. And to top it off we have Iran whose a sworn enemy of the US. We are in a rough neighborhood. We liberated Azad Kashmir with the mujahideens, did a good job in ‘65, managed to fend off the Soviet threat, managed to get nukes, wiped out TTP when US couldn’t, Operation Swift retort, this in time when majority of the countries in the world were against us.

It’s saddening to see some of you concurring with others in putting down your own institutions.

Sure Bajwa and his cronies are to be blamed for the current fiasco, but the criticism needs to be concentrated and never should the army be criticized. Criticizing them would only give ammunition to the PDM in furthering their agenda.

Last edited:

Multiple factors culminated in the East Pakistan debacle. Bhutto’s arrogance of not letting MuR become a PM, the Generals/Establishment refusal to see the imminent threat, MuR’s 6 point agenda that had traitor written all over it.

Pakistan army’s Operation Search light achieved great results in the early days in controlling the succession. Our neighbor had to take advantage of the situation and support the Mukhti Bahani forces in turning the tide. Things just went south after that.

I am not sure how Bhutto became PM after his role. He should have been hanged along with a few Generals at the top after the release of the Hamood ur Rehman commission report. God has mysterious ways and karma caught up to Bhutto, MuR, Yahya.

An advise for PTI fanboys (me included) is do not take the army to the cleaners. You see, we are faced with an adversary 10 times our size on the east and a che country to the West that refuses to upgrade itself from 16th century. And to top it off we have Iran whose a sworn enemy of the US. We are in a rough neighborhood. We liberated Azad Kashmir with the mujahideens, did a good job in ‘65, managed to fend off the Soviet threat, managed to get nukes, wiped out TTP when US couldn’t, Operation Swift retort, this in time when majority of the countries in the world were against us.

It’s saddening to see some of you concurring with others in putting down your own institutions.

Sure Bajwa and his cronies are to be blamed for the current fiasco, but the criticism needs to be concentrated and never should the army be criticized. Criticizing them would only give ammunition to the PDM in furthering their agenda.
💯 💯 💯

57F35A92-25B2-4E08-B380-2C9D0B3C1A32.jpeg
57F35A92-25B2-4E08-B380-2C9D0B3C1A32.jpeg

Fatima Jinnah & mujibur Rahman campaigning against Ayub khan .

I am not sure how Bhutto became PM after his role. He should have been hanged along with a few Generals at the top after the release of the Hamood ur Rehman commission report. God works in mysterious ways and karma caught up to Bhutto, MuR, Yahya.

Honestly, the parties that make up PDM have thrown the military into the cleaners multiple times over the last 2 decades, they're let of with a slap on the wrist. So to say PTI is giving ammunition is far from the truth, I never saw a black vigo pick up "gandhi nani" after her multiple tirades. But quick to pick up Mizaris daughter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom