What's new

Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman famous speech against the neutrals: Joy Bangla! Joy Pakistan!

Its an impossible task to pick up Nani. When she is off make up she is unrecognizable.

Sorry for the comment.

mujib was right all along...... fatima jinnah was right....... bacha khan was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akbar Bugti was right
Ataullah Mengal was right
Mir Ghaus Bizenjo was right
Gul Khan Nasir was right
Khan Shaheed Achakzai was right
They were all right lol.

Same east-Pakistan scenario is being repeated again in 2022 to Imran Khan's party PTI, that represents the majority voice of Pakistanis. 149 seats PM ousted via regime change operation (on orders of US), and a puppet government is planted.

-- I have a firm belief that if Imran Khan comes to power, the whole region will prosper, and Pak-Bangladesh ties will improve further.
Come out of your delusion. Not every suckles immi tits.

Arent we repeating the same mistakes today? Will we be putting it on Bajwa, Naveed Anjum, and a few others 30 years later? If it is a failure of not spotlighting in time then we have an inherent problem within the army structure itself where few individuals can shape the entire course of a nation-state either for their own vested interests, short-sightedness, or sheer incompetence.

We as a state have a habit of repeating the same mistakes over and over again while expecting different results which is also referred to as insanity.
My fear is that the heat we're seeing against the Army is only happening because they didn't stand behind PTI. It's not out of a higher sense of accountability, but because their favourite party got slammed. It's the same approach the PML-N and PPP supporters take. However, to me, the Army, PPP, PML-N, and PTI are all part of the "establishment" in the sense that they're the ones with power and/or influence, but they haven't done anything constructive with it. They either stand in each others' ways, or act malignantly (either intentionally or unintentionally).

My fear is that the heat we're seeing against the Army is only happening because they didn't stand behind PTI. It's not out of a higher sense of accountability, but because their favourite party got slammed. It's the same approach the PML-N and PPP supporters take. However, to me, the Army, PPP, PML-N, and PTI are all part of the "establishment" in the sense that they're the ones with power and/or influence, but they haven't done anything constructive with it. They either stand in each others' ways, or act malignantly (either intentionally or unintentionally).
Bilal, fair comments. There is enough dirt on all sides but what is bothersome is the BS, holier-than-thou attitudes of some as if they are the only ones who give a damn about Pakistan.

The shame of it is that they claim to be the "only" saviors of Pakistan while selling the country and all of its institutions down the river daily. This thread is case in point (and I am not singling out the member who opened this thread, apologies in advance, rather the join-the-bandwagon-against-the-army sentiments added to it).

These traitor neutrals have always acted like enemy of Pakistan and all for personal power. Its astonishing how nicely they have brainwashed ppl but i guess truth eventually comes out.
BD could still have been part of Pakistan had there been smart and patriotic ppl making decisions. Shiekh mujeeb should have been made PM. If there were any issues, BD should have been given more autonomy.

The thing is, the establishment have always brought up corrupts, be it nawaz, zardari, fazlu, mqm. This is because the establishment believes its easier to control corrupts. This way they have destroyed Pakistani civilian government structure and filled it with incompetent morons.

These traitor neutrals have always acted like enemy of Pakistan and all for personal power. Its astonishing how nicely they have brainwashed ppl but i guess truth eventually comes out.
BD could still have been part of Pakistan had there been smart and patriotic ppl making decisions. Shiekh mujeeb should have been made PM. If there were any issues, BD should have been given more autonomy.
Talk is cheap and that too with the benefit of hindsight.

The thing is, the establishment have always brought up corrupts, be it nawaz, zardari, fazlu, mqm. This is because the establishment believes its easier to control corrupts. This way they have destroyed Pakistani civilian government structure and filled it with incompetent morons.
Establishment also brought up IK. Give them credit for everything while you are at or is it too inconvenient to accept that?

Talk is cheap and that too with the benefit of hindsight.

Establishment also brought up IK. Give them credit for everything while you are at or is it too inconvenient to accept that?

I believe they did bring him, out of necessity. But he does have majority public support, mostly middle class. Even a blind can see that.
My point is that be it any political civilian govt, chowkidar should do its duty and not become owner of the house.n

Bilal, fair comments. There is enough dirt on all sides but what is bothersome is the BS, holier-than-thou attitudes of some as if they are the only ones who give a damn about Pakistan.

The shame of it is that they claim to be the "only" saviors of Pakistan while selling the country and all of its institutions down the river daily. This thread is case in point (and I am not singling out the member who opened this thread, apologies in advance, rather the join-the-bandwagon-against-the-army sentiments added to it).
I agree. I also noticed that the discussions tend to heavily weigh on the individuals and parties/groups involved, and not the deeper issues at play.

We're dealing with severe structural problems across our economy, political system, legal system, and so on. If we (the society) get caught up over literally arguing over who has more right to the kursi, then we're not spending any time discussing the fundamentals of our country, which is what counts when it comes to actually progress.

As you said a while back, 'Pakistanis come and go, but Pakistan stays.'

Well, we Pakistanis need to realize that like the Bhuttos, IK -- and Sharifs, Diesels, etc -- will all go one day. However, Pakistan will stay, and so will its underlying issues. We need to pivot our collective thought away from the "who" (i.e., personalities) and to the "what" (i.e., problems and solutions). We need to examine things more deeply. It's not about IK or SS or Bajwa, but about how we create policies, the lack of long-term consistency or implementation, systemic culture problems, etc.

One example: I remember how people were really high on both Gen. Raheel Sharif and even PM Nawaz Sharif in 2015-2016. Why? CPEC. However, no one ever asked exactly how CPEC was supposed to work. It was only, "CPEC hai na?" as though it were some magic pill. Due to the lack of constructive thinking at the societal level, we left Nawaz Sharif to negotiate, and he didn't negotiate well (nor did he adequately prep our economy to properly absorb CPEC in a sustainable way).

Lets revisit this

1- Army is not a Golden Goose that it can't be touched , they are Pakistani like me or you , if they make mistakes they have to answer to people of Pakistan

2- There is no such thing as "Establishment" it is called Army

Army gets 8 Billion USD from Budget , and they only have 1.5 Million Soldiers

1- Curb the budget , and only pay Soldier salary
2- Curb budget for 1 Year and only do maintenance work
3- Sit in Barracks and improve Soldier Fitness for 1 Year
4- Put the F16 and Thunders in Bunker for 1 year
5- Put hold on Missile Program and unnecessary Tank Program

Drop Budget from 8 Billion USD to 1 Billion for ARMY

Use the 7 Billion saved from Army Budget and Pay off the Existing IMF loan Debt close out all deals with IMF

Sindh Budget : Their share is 8 Billion Dollar , drop it to 7 Billion
Punjab Budget : Drop budget from 12 billion to 9 Billion
KPK Budget : Drop from 7 Billion to 6 Billion
Balochistan Budget : Drop from 7 Billion to 6 Billion

(4 Billion Dollar more , pay off debt and balance the rupee to Dollar Ratio)

Saving from Army Budget -------- $7 Billion Dollar
Saving from 4 Province Budget --$6 Billion Dollar

That us Surplus of $13 Billion Dollar

Devaluating Pakistani Currency is not any solution

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom