What's new

Sheik Rasheed Submitted a Petition for a Planning murder case and accused is Nawaz Sharif etc.

Hamid mir actually revealed that wife of one general fired on her husband leg (3rd leg) when she caught him sleeping with a b1TCH
now hamid mir is GHQ favorite ..jub unko koi masla nhi to humain yahan likhny sa kuen ban kar dia jata ha ?

He was talking about Gen Faiz ( PTI Patron in-Chief) lol this shows you’re a kid when it comes to politics and there’s no need to take you serious 😂

They tried to defame him by using her ex wife dirty book, now they are trying to defame him by fake videos
But they don’t know more they tried to corner him more followers he will get

Kisan are more happy with imran khan , he increased the wheat rate 1100/man to 2600/man
The point Imran Khan cannot even stand on his own words. Last week he said that do a trail on Farah live now he is saying that why are doing a trail on Farah. This guy has lost it and it happens when your life depends on witchcraft.

He was talking about Gen Faiz ( PTI Patron in-Chief) lol this shows you’re a kid when it comes to politics and there’s no need to take you serious 😂
We dont care who the hell he was , khan was not in power due to these morons, but they actually stopped him getting 2/3 majority :lol:

I urge the newly selected government to bring accountability to former Railways and Transport minister and former Interior minister Rasheed Sheikh.

The 200 plus people who were massacred by samjhota express like terrorism while on their way to religious gathering. Each day this man escapes accountability, each day the government will weaken. Provisions should be made to try him in military courts.

The point Imran Khan cannot even stand on his own words. Last week he said that do a trail on Farah live now he is saying that why are doing a trail on Farah. This guy has lost it and it happens when your life depends on witchcraft.
Khany ma aj pikoday zeyada to nhi kha gay ho ? :lol: he is defending farha since day 1

Sheik Rasheed Submitted a Petition for a Planning to murder case and accused is Nawaz Sharif etc.

I thought he would bring Blood Revolution for Youthia? What happened @Norwegian. He farted so hard that Imran Khan smelled miles away.

I think u r die hard patwari.... Keemy wala naan chly ga?

I urge the newly selected government to bring accountability to former Railways and Transport minister and former Interior minister Rasheed Sheikh.

The 200 plus people who were massacred by samjhota express like terrorism while on their way to religious gathering. Each day this man escapes accountability, each day the government will weaken. Provisions should be made to try him in military courts.
What about model town?

Yes ,however, he is the best when it comes to tackle youthia who want create a fasad to save Imran Khan ,however, Imran Khan journey will end in Jail and he will spend rest of life in Jail along with 2 or 3 people more.

The best thing about Rana is that he does not care that some Youthia dies in the process, which is best because Pakistan suffered due to Imran Khan only so it is better that Rana shows absolute no mercy on PTI even if they have do something else.
And his crime ll be he did not plunder and loot the country? Are you gona line thousand years?

why need to arrest?

TLP will deal with Imran Khan.
You mean nwaz aur zrdari k shaton m jan nhi hy?

Do you really think that Social media kids, Youthia mentality, family oriented kids, mammy daddy burgers kids, People who have nothing to do in life, jobless people etc will take on Taliban 2.0? They will die in the process and Imran Khan will be jailed for doing fasad in the process. Article 6.
Khans real base is kpk i dont think u can find mummy dadys there.

No will come out and people are more afraid of Rana than call of Imran khan.

Chalo Rana na Sheik Rasheed ki hawa nakil di. Now it's Imran Khan. Please Rana do not spear Imran Khan and bring your madness and anger on Imran Khan.
Patwari spotted

Reported for incitement to murder innocent people
@The Eagle @waz @LeGenD
No. I cannot tolerate anyone who insults name calling, insulting Army Chief and calling PM crime master.

Just check her twitter page, which is full hate, violence encouragement etc. Just see.

She even said that we should have guns if Imran Khan is arrested. FIA does not have time to arrest everyone and only people who encourage Fitna bazi,

Back
Top Bottom