What's new

Sheik Rasheed Submitted a Petition for a Planning murder case and accused is Nawaz Sharif etc.

Do you really think that Social media kids, Youthia mentality, family oriented kids, mammy daddy burgers kids, People who have nothing to do in life, jobless people etc will take on Taliban 2.0? They will die in the process and Imran Khan will be jailed for doing fasad in the process. Article 6.
You are living in a fantasy world. I am from Punjab. Or jo kissano ko ghussa ha woh ap k yeh halwa khana wala molvion ko hawa mei ura ker la Jain ga

Nothing can be done unless Establishment changes there mind. If Imran Khan tries to force it than he will spend rest of his life in Jail.

I think your masters are personally affected by the hatred public have for them. Living in their bubbles in Pakistan where the people around them worship them and tv channels are paid to give them good press and thats all they must watch. So going abroad must have been a rude awakening.

Try going to the UK where you can't scream blasphemy like a jahil extremist :lol:

Kuch bhi hona bhi. Only Imran Khan will suffer. Today poor guy became a spoke person of Farah ,however, he said that Last week that Nab should trail Farah and now he is saying why Nab is trailing farha. Imran Khan is the biggest Fitna of Pakistan history. Never seen a guy who changes the statement this fast. I think he was dual personality issue like Moon Knight.
bhonkny aor katny ma fark hota ha... we will see when they actually try to arrest khan , about farah he is still defending her like first day

Kuch bhi hona bhi. Only Imran Khan will suffer. Today poor guy became a spoke person of Farah ,however, he said that Last week that Nab should trail Farah and now he is saying why Nab is trailing farha. Imran Khan is the biggest Fitna of Pakistan history. Never seen a guy who changes the statement this fast. I think he was dual personality issue like Moon Knight.

They will do more than that and you will only be typing and giving warning on twitter.
Itna sure ho tu who’s is stopping them

You are living in a fantasy world. I am from Punjab. Or jo kissano ko ghussa ha woh ap k yeh halwa khana wala molvion ko hawa mei ura ker la Jain ga
Person living in Austrailia talking about Kissan anger. :rofl:

278951048_5015896051843081_2846986730343434716_n.png

Meri tamaam muhib e watan Pakistanis se request hai mian Saanp and crime minister k supporters ko serious na len. Ignore Karen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom