What's new

Sheik Rasheed Submitted a Petition for a Planning murder case and accused is Nawaz Sharif etc.

No. I cannot tolerate anyone who insults name calling, insulting Army Chief and calling PM crime master.

Just check her twitter page, which is full hate, violence encouragement etc. Just see.
It's called freedom of speech

Yes. They also bought all the judges to give relief to Sharif and Zardari mafia

The previous regime instead of rolling out reforms resorted to annihilate each and every institution. From botched judicial references to technically awarding NRO through amnesty schemes closed all routes for any possible accountability in the country.

The previous regime instead of rolling out reforms resorted to annihilate each and every institution. From botched judicial references to technically awarding NRO through amnesty schemes closed all routes for any possible accountability in the country.
This. Now even on Media Imran Khan says that my biggest mistake is that i made a reference against Qazi Faiz and than famous notifcation, which Shahyar Afridi says that it was a mistake that can be forgiven in Yesterday's Nadeem Malik shows and than he says that i wasted 3.5 years on accountiblity, which resulted in sacking Shahzad Akbar. Pakistan needs a leader who thinks 10 times before making a statement and not Imran Khan does not think anything than he regret later and nation suffer his mental illness.

1651433261706.png

This. Now even on Media Imran Khan says that my biggest mistake is that i made a reference against Qazi Faiz and than famous notifcation, which Shahyar Afridi says that it was a mistake that can be forgiven in Yesterday's Nadeem Malik shows and than he says that i wasted 3.5 years on accountiblity, which resulted in sacking Shahzad Akbar. Pakistan needs a leader who thinks 10 times before making a statement and not Imran Khan does not think anything than he regards letter and nation suffer his mental illness.

Nobody has the gonads to mention the word M. Riaz.

They had a foreign national running water security ministry despite the A370 and Kashmir annexation.

Nobody has the gonads to mention the word M. Riaz.

They had a foreign national running water security ministry despite the A370 and Kashmir annexation.
As Shahzad Akbar specifically went to UK to NRO on his 190M Pound scam. He returned that money to M.Raiz according to Naseem and Siddiqui Jan.

As Shahzad Akbar specifically went to UK to NRO on his 190M Pound scam. He returned that money to M.Raiz according to Naseem and Siddiqui Jan.

Well now he can say he is absolutely innocent like every other friend, donor and fan.

No. I cannot tolerate anyone who insults name calling, insulting Army Chief and calling PM crime master.

Just check her twitter page, which is full hate, violence encouragement etc. Just see.

She even said that we should have guns if Imran Khan is arrested. FIA does not have time to arrest everyone and only people who encourage Fitna bazi,
keun COAS sa tera kis cheez ka rishta ha ? aby govt servant ha woh us sa kis cheez ki attachment ha tumari ? han nawaz sharif k sath bhaly rakho leaders k sath jo marzi ha rakho , and for your kind information crime minister is on bail and he is certified convicted criminal

itny kameeny aik sath :rofl:

Politics is double-edged sword. It is never what we think it is and never ever it lives up to the perception.

Back
Top Bottom