What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

How is East Asia stronger than South asia :/

Yaar bacchi na ho gai JAANG ho gai.... !!!

Yaar look at her , she is so cute ..why would you even think what is dominant , what's not,

Original song is french called "Je ne suis que de l'amour" by Nicole Croisille. I like the arrangement on this Asia Production version a lot better, probably under the works of Truc Ho, giving it a modern beat to a french classic. Lam Thuy Van delivers a solid vocal.

About Lam Thuy Van:

Her real name is Zarina Pohlel. Her father is from Pakistan and her mother is of Chinese ancestry. Her father came to Vietnam to live and met her mother there. Lam Thuy Van was born in Vietnam, but when she was one, her family moved back to Pakistan. When she was 3, her family moved to the United States and settled in Atlanta Georgia. Lam Thuy Van is the only girl in a family of four children. Being from a multilingual family, she can speak Vietnamese, Chinese, Urdu, and English.

Lam Thuy Van has a gift for music. She began singing at quite an early age. In 1991, Lam Thuy Van moved to California where she was helped by Chi Tai while she was singing at Au Baccara Club in southern California. During the same year, Lam Thuy Van was discovered by the management of Asia productions and signed a long term exclusive contract with them.

Her career took off immediately after she began to record CDs for Asia. According to Lam Thuy Van, her forte is singing romantic ballads. Her first recording was the song Con Mua Ha, written by Truc Ho which happens to also be her favorite song.

Lam Thuy Van has appeared in virtually all of Asias video. Her most notable performance on video was her rendition of Tinh Yeu va Tuoi Tre. She has a very large following and most of her CDs have been a success. Her career has brought her to all four corners of the globe and many stages in the United States.

She is also the same product.

I think they should be named JF-17 Thunder's human versions.:rofl:

1. Genesis

1. shuntmaster,

revojam

Another similar mix. Here is Jwala Gutta. Her Mom is Chinese and Father is South Indian (Andhrapradesh).

Jwala Gutta.jpg

This makes me wonder what a potential child of me and my half-Viet, half Chinese girlfriend would look like.

I'm 3/4 Bengali Indian and 1/4 Bhutanese. So, our child would be 1/8th Bhutanese, 3/8th Indian 2/8th Chinese and 2/8th Vietnamese.

Ye gawd.

With that mix, your potential child will almost certainly look East Asian. :tup:

Even Bengalis are almost South East Asians I would say.

Pak father ...japanese mother

image-jpg.13852

That's pretty much exactly how I would expect an East Asian + Pakistani person to look like.

The features are divided almost exactly evenly.

If he started speaking to me in fluent Chinese, I might have mistaken him for a local Chinese. Whereas if he spoke in fluent Urdu, you might have thought he was a local Pakistani.

East Asian genes are pretty dominant. She ll look more Chinese than Indian I reckon. We are losing this battle :mad:

Never too late to get Sinicized. :D

Last edited:
With that mix, your potential child will almost certainly look East Asian. :tup:

That's pretty much exactly how I would expect an East Asian + Pakistani person to look like.

If he started speaking to me in fluent Chinese, I might have mistaken him for a local Chinese. Whereas if he spoke in fluent Urdu, you might have thought he was a local Pakistani.

A hazara friend of mine:
image.jpg

A hazara friend of mine:
image-jpg.13868

Yes, Hazaras look very much like a mix between East Asian + White, which is quite a common look in Central Asia.

Another similar mix. Here is Jwala Gutta. Her Mom is Chinese and Father is South Indian (Andhrapradesh).

jwala-gutta-jpg.13859

LOL no, she looks 100% Indian.

The other examples earlier in the thread were better.

What a cute looking girl. Nice family.:D

Are Pakistani and Chinese marriages common?

@ChineseTiger1986

This is a half Arab and half Chinese boy from Kuwait.

There are quite a few Arabs of Indonesian ancestry in KSA and millions of Indonesians and Malaysians of Arab ancestry. They tend to be very beautiful people. Nice mixture. Indonesians and Malaysians are for me at least similar looking to most Han Chinese.;)

Here are some Arab Indonesians/Malaysians:

Some have strong Middle Eastern/Arab features while others have more Chinese/East Asian features. But the bigger noses compared to most Asian women and heads make them easy to point out.;)

Here is another famous Arab-Malaysian. The first Malaysian in space. He is a famous Malaysian orthopedic surgeon.

Full name: Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al Masrie bin Sheikh Mustapha, LOL.

Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please post more photos of Pakistanis mixed with Chinese. It is a very beautiful mixture.;)

Sorry for the off-topic but just read the whole thread since I found that mixture very interesting and did not expect to see it.

Last edited:
Here is another one @ChineseTiger1986

Asyifa Syafiningdyah Putrambami Latief, presently known as Asyifa Latief (born 20 September 1988 in Bandung) is Miss Indonesia 2010.[1] She is the first Arab-Indonesian to be crowned as Miss Indonesia.

Latief represented Indonesia at the Miss World 2010 competition, which was held in November 2010.

Latief was also crowned as Miss Best Body.[2] She is a model and a student at Parahyangan Catholic University at Bandung, majoring in accounting.[3]

Asyifa Latief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

asyifa-latief26092a.jpg

Many of the millions of Indonesians, Malaysians etc. are only Arab on their paternal side and many have married locals for generations so they are not half-half anymore.

For the Pakistani users:

Last edited:

he more of looks like a Kamikaze pilot.

There are quite a few Arabs of Indonesian ancestry in KSA and millions of Indonesians and Malaysians of Arab ancestry. They tend to be very beautiful people. Nice mixture. Indonesians and Malaysians are for me at least similar looking to most Han Chinese.;)

Here are some Arab Indonesians/Malaysians:

Wow, she is really pretty. :woot:

A lot of Malaysians and Indonesians are actually ethnic Chinese.

So it's not wrong to say they are Arab+Chinese in terms of ethnicity.

Half Turkish, Half Pakistani

1503316_560297577384963_680424057_n.jpg

Half British, Half Pakistani

Iftikhar-PHOTO-EXPRESS-640x480.jpg

Lithuanian, Pakistani, and Saudi Arabian roots

Le-21eme-Arrondissement-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Shanina-Shaik-After-Stella-McCartney-Paris-Fashion-Week-France-New-York-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog.jpeg

Half Welsh Canadian, Half Pakistani

sitara_hewitt_5215367.jpg

Half Czech, Half-Pakistani

nargis-fakhri-2-3.jpg
what r their names.

Wow, she is really pretty. :woot:

A lot of Malaysians and Indonesians are actually ethnic Chinese.

So it's not wrong to say they are Arab+Chinese in terms of ethnicity.

That's what I thought as well.

Her name is Nabila Syakieb.

She has a Wikipedia page in Bahasa if you know that language, LOL.

Nabila Syakieb - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas

Here she is too.

Many Saudi Arabian men are "in love" with South East Asian women. Don't know what it is, LOL. So no wonder that there are millions upon millions of South East Asian with Arab paternal roots or partial Arab roots.;)

Pakistani Hazaras are also friendly looking people.

Are they of Mongolian ancestry? Is there a difference between Mongolian people and Han Chinese @Chinese-Dragon

How mixed are Pakistani Hazaras with the local people? They seem very Asian looking so I assume that they mostly marry within their own groups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom