What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

The Chinese-Pakistani baby girl stands with her parents close to the border checkpost between PRC and Pakistan.

The caption underneath reads | 'Pak-China friendship now became a relationship'

1480597_657944550910979_909882393_n.jpg

:pakistan: :china:

He is not the father :P

Waaahh... baby so cute. :D

What a nice family. :cheers:

BTW how cold is it up there on the border?

Apparently not cold enough for a little hanky panky

This makes me wonder what a potential child of me and my half-Viet, half Chinese girlfriend would look like.

I'm 3/4 Bengali Indian and 1/4 Bhutanese. So, our child would be 1/8th Bhutanese, 3/8th Indian 2/8th Chinese and 2/8th Vietnamese.

Ye gawd.

You got issues lady! Sort them out first.
And then what? seriously that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard one say! :rofl:
New low indeed @Aeronaut @WebMaster

This makes me wonder what a potential child of me and my half-Viet, half Chinese girlfriend would look like.

I'm 3/4 Bengali Indian and 1/4 Bhutanese. So, our child would be 1/8th Bhutanese, 3/8th Indian 2/8th Chinese and 2/8th Vietnamese.

Ye gawd.
It would look more (5/8) East Asian...Chinky eyed baby :P

Haha! So this the kind of stuff you do in your Dad's Prado/Pajero/Whatever it was :rofl:

No mr suckdeep dickshit or is it raamindeep ? I ain't from your community .. :lol:

Now go attend the gay parade in Delhi :rofl:

Half Chinese Half Iranian, look like Azeri from Iran.

2008651101540.jpg

Pak father ...japanese mother
image.jpg

But than again unlike other Asian countries we are a multi cultural/ethnic country ... We have almost every kind of people from the black sheedis ,Mongol hazaras to almost white people..
Which is pretty cool..
image.jpg

And then what? seriously that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard one say! :rofl:
New low indeed @Aeronaut @WebMaster

It would look more (5/8) East Asian...Chinky eyed baby :P

That's racist! :P

I've been googling Indo-Vietnamese/Chinese children,

6909880880_8c48571e73_z.jpg

ZOE RAYMOND: Good Friday at NSRCC!

She looks cute :3 Mixed races are usually lovely, I think all people should get married to somebody from a different race.

Dnt know but it's probably tough for you living the life of one.. Trapped in the wrong body..:lol:
Is that how you feel
pet.gif

I mean what kinda guy thinks about something like that at ....3 am ... :lol:
Ummm!So you have that kind of though during a certain period of time.Please do let us know we will be careful with you.

PS: It's a fine sunny day here!

Is that how you feel
pet.gif

Ummm!So you have that kind of though during a certain period of time.Please do let us know we will be careful with you.

PS: It's a fine sunny day here!

Dude we know you sway the other way come out of the closet..:lol:

I mean what kinda dude think about dicks at 3 in the night/morning.. Lmao ..

Back
Top Bottom