What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

Nabila Syakieb - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas

Here she is too.

Many Saudi Arabian men are "in love" with South East Asian women. Don't know what it is, LOL. So no wonder that there are millions upon millions of South East Asian with Arab paternal roots or partial Arab roots.;)

I'm not surprised, these kind of mixes usually turn out really well.

That girl in the picture is gorgeous. :woot:

Pakistani Hazaras are also friendly looking people.

Are they of Mongolian ancestry? Is there a difference between Mongolian people and Han Chinese @Chinese-Dragon

How mixed are Pakistani Hazaras with the local people? They seem very Asian looking so I assume that they mostly marry within their own groups.

East Asians do share a lot of genes, there are commonalities between all groups.

I'm not sure about Hazaras in particular, they look very East Asian to me.

I see only differences vary from Mongolian to Caucasian.

From top to bottom:

- Syed Yorguc Sharif

Damn that dude is half turk never knew that........

- Samir Ifthikhar

Thankfully he is representing Pak.

- Shanina Shaik

Aussie model

- Sitara Hewett

Good person and thankfully she knows Urdu as well.

- Nargis-Fakhri

Well, i dont have much to say abt her, she is an Azad Kashmiri and is rather a shame.

Last edited:
Atif Bashir (Half Turkish, Half Pakistani)

1850375.jpg%3Ftype%3DarticlePortrait

Sibylla Deen (Half German, Half Pakistani)

steinman-sibylla-deen-121bloc2.jpg

From top to bottom:

- Syed Yorguc Sharif
- Samir Ifthikhar
- Shanina Shaik
- Sitara Hewett
- Nargis-Fakhri
and u forgot the most most brilliant of them all. Jessica Lucas..........She has a Haiti Father and a Pakistani Mother.

@cb4

Basically she is most sucessfull of them all who is actually doing lead roles in hollywood movies......She has done the role of a creepy demon in Evil Dead's 2013 remake:lol:, her new project is a horror flick 'Cult'.

Last edited:
That's what I thought as well.

Her name is Nabila Syakieb.

She has a Wikipedia page in Bahasa if you know that language, LOL.

Nabila Syakieb - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas

Here she is too.

Many Saudi Arabian men are "in love" with South East Asian women. Don't know what it is, LOL. So no wonder that there are millions upon millions of South East Asian with Arab paternal roots or partial Arab roots.;)

Pakistani Hazaras are also friendly looking people.

Are they of Mongolian ancestry? Is there a difference between Mongolian people and Han Chinese @Chinese-Dragon

How mixed are Pakistani Hazaras with the local people? They seem very Asian looking so I assume that they mostly marry within their own groups.

They are of mongol ancestory...

ssg_flag.jpg

This is a SSG commando.......When i first saw him the first thing same to my mind was 'WTF has Chinese-Dragon join pak army':rofl:

LOL. :P

I'm a Chinese national though, so I'm not sure I could even join the Pakistani Army? :D

and u forgot the most most brilliant of them all. Jessica Lucas..........She has a Haiti Father and a Pakistani Mother.

I've seen her in a few movies, she is absolutely stunningly beautiful. :tup:

Really top class beauty.

The Chinese-Pakistani baby girl stands with her parents close to the border checkpost between PRC and Pakistan.

The caption underneath reads | 'Pak-China friendship now became a relationship'

1480597_657944550910979_909882393_n.jpg

:pakistan: :china:

There is an actor from Karachi who has a Chinese wife and two daughters from her. they look like this girl in pic.

Interestingly there are plenty Pakistani and Bangladeshi men who have married Chinese women.But very few Chinese men marry SA women.I know of only one Chinese man who married a Bangladeshi girl while working in a project in Chittagong port.

Really ... there was a need to create a thread around this..

Its like saying US-Pak friendship transform into relationship because many Pakistani women have married American Man..and Many Pakistani Men have Married American Women.

The Chinese-Pakistani baby girl stands with her parents close to the border checkpost between PRC and Pakistan.

The caption underneath reads | 'Pak-China friendship now became a relationship'

1480597_657944550910979_909882393_n.jpg

:pakistan: :china:

Back
Top Bottom