What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

That's what I thought as well.

Her name is Nabila Syakieb.

She has a Wikipedia page in Bahasa if you know that language, LOL.

Nabila Syakieb - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas

Here she is too.

Many Saudi Arabian men are "in love" with South East Asian women. Don't know what it is, LOL. So no wonder that there are millions upon millions of South East Asian with Arab paternal roots or partial Arab roots.;)

Actually this kind of women are so many in Indonesia, in my family like my nephews, cousins, and member of my big family some girls are like this picture and we are not Arab-Indonesian. The white with some reddish skin are actually native Indonesian that "maybe" has Arab roots long -long time ago, the number are a lot and they are actually real native Indonesian. Chinese women are just white...for me Chinese are less interesting in skin. Some Javanese are white without reddish skin, so it might has a connection with Chinese. When I visited Makah, I saw a cute Afghan girl at a mosque...She is a mix of so many races...looks so pretty and so different

Last edited:
Actually this kind of women are so many in Indonesia, in my family like my nephews and cousins some girls are like this picture and we are not Arab-Indonesian. The white with some reddish skin are actually native Indonesian that "maybe" has Arab roots long -long time ago, the number are a lot and they are actually real native Indonesian. Chinese women are just white...for me Chinese are less interesting in skin. Some Javanese are white without reddish skin, so it might has a connection with Chinese.
i like asli java skin hitam:-)
white doesn't attract me

i like asli java skin hitam:-)
white doesn't attract me
He,he, if it is about girls, skin is not really matter for me. I have before so pretty brown housemate from Java ha,ha...and for your information, right now I am targeting a beautiful girl with light brown skin, classy, tall, and so intelligent ...:smitten:and leaving my white reddish girl friend with pretty face that less classy :cheesy:

@Indos

That might be the case. All I know is that all those I posted are Arab-Indonesians on their paternal side not long ago. They all have Arab surnames. I can definitely see the Arab/Middle Eastern in them.;)

oh well, I guess you didnt see the sarcasm in my post, I suppose I should call you ''sir'' if you have a daughter the age of the mother....

I got what you said, perhaps i didn't liked it as i am not in mood of fun :-)

Back
Top Bottom