What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

feel free to dig any posts where I was laughing. the drama-queen trait continues. . .

We've had this discussion many times before, and I have quoted you many times before.

Each time with you making excuses for the life you have invented within your own mind. :no:

Anyway, here you go then:

@Abhishek_

z6bs.png

And you claim to have a Chinese wife. Your whole story is a joke.

Last edited:
Developereo and Chinese Dragon have a long history, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is :lol:

Nope. CD caught me at my own game (of being a RAW agent).

Developereo once posted a thread called "Why China will choose India over Pakistan".

Absolutely, and the whole point of that thread was to chastise Pakistanis for taking the relationship complacently.

If I had to guess, it would be because Developereo himself is a Gujarati originally from India. That would explain a lot. :P

You got me. I am a secret RAW agent...(although you blew my cover!).

But I am far more likely to defend the Chinese from the Indians and the Americans here, which must mean that I am a CCP operative....

We've had this discussion many times before, and I have quoted you many times before.

Each time with you making excuses for the life you have invented within your own mind. :no:
what a pathetic cop out. continue the rants mate. when fellow pakistanis call you a drama queen, there's not much else to be said.

Nope. CD caught me at my own game (of being a RAW agent).

Absolutely, and the whole point of that thread was to chastise Pakistanis for taking the relationship complacently.

You got me. I am a secret RAW agent...(although you blew my cover!).

No, I don't think you're a RAW agent. :lol:

I think you are just one of those Gujaratis who sympathizes with India due to your genetics originating from there.

You just want to prove yourself "right" in your assertion that "China will choose India over Pakistan". Regardless of anything else.

I don't think you care if your homeland is left to the Indian invasion without any Chinese support, as long as you are "right".

You're like a modern day Ayub Khan, the guy offered to form a joint defence pact with India AGAINST China. And the result is you lost Kashmir and you lost East Pakistan. If you had joined us in 1962 you would have won, now look at you.

Anyway, here you go then:

@Abhishek_

And you claim to have a Chinese wife. Your whole story is a joke.
i don't see anyone laughing. that was a nice avatar though. :tup:
all you end up proving is the aforementioned personal trait

i don't see anyone laughing. that was a nice avatar though. :tup:
all you end up proving is the aforementioned personal trait

The screenshot is there for all to see.

You described the mass rape of Chinese women during WW2 as an "celebratory orgy"

Then you claimed to have a Chinese wife. What a joke. :disagree:

The screenshot is there for all to see.

You described the mass rape of Chinese women during WW2 as an "celebratory orgy"

Then you claimed to have a Chinese wife. What a joke. :disagree:
the only thing comedic here are the tantrums. feel free to continue

schedule tribe people. A type of lower caste people.

We don't have high caste of st people.... The st people we have are Christian low castes who converted to Christianity .. And their facial features etc are a dead give away..

Again higher caste? We are different ethnically from our indian neighbours apart from some punjabi in India.. But than again even our Punjab is a melting pot of cultures.. And different ..

I think @Chinese-Dragon hates me now ! :cray:

Bro, you should account for the cultural sensibilities as well - We don't have any Chinese looking people so against whom would we 'develop' a racial slur against ?

Pakistanis don't even use that word because most have never heard of it & even Pakistanis who have heard it because they are fluent in English don't know that it has racist connotations because there aren't many Chinese we interact with on a daily basis to know what is socially considered impolite or even racist & what isn't because one doesn't otherwise look up every word in the English Dictionary as it is ! :(

Sorry if it offended you !

I have a lil baby cousin whom I call Chinese .. Lol ..

I am sorry man :(

did you mean that
14k8gag.gif
Spell Checker/Auto Correct Fail :sad::rofl:

Not sure about Indians but a lot of Punjabis are married to white ,Latino's and South East Asians.Went to Seoul last year they had hordes of Punjabis both from Indian and Pakistani Punjab married to SK women.

My first reaction was....How did they you even end up here:haha:

Mahnoor Baloch is an American born Pakistaniactress, model and film director. Mahnoor, a Canadian national = Pakistani mom + Scottish dad

Pretty lady never aging :smitten:

5.jpg

Gregory J. Gaiyum = Pakistani father + German - English mom

12249572_ori.jpg

Christel Khalil American actress = Pakistani father + Jamaican mom ( Her mother, Belita Edwards, is of African American, European American and Native American descent Cherokee.)

christel-khalil-image.jpg

Zara Adams = Pakistani mom + Persian dad

Zara%2BAdams%2BSalon%2Bdu%2BCinema%2BOpening%2BlALHCS1gx6Rl.jpg

Daniyal Mueenuddin =Pakistani dad + American mom (born 1963) is a Pakistani-American author. His short-story collection In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, has been translated into sixteen languages and won The Story Prize, the Commonwealth Writers' Prize and other honors and critical acclaim.

mueenuddin200s-a2bb035a3fab5a81bffecd95b01cd588b76e82c5-s6-c30.jpg
Mahnoor Baloch is an American born Pakistaniactress, model and film director. Mahnoor, a Canadian national = Pakistani mom + Scottish dad

Pretty lady never aging :smitten:

5.jpg
She's not mixed she's a Sindhi .. Just a dual national perhaps..

Back
Top Bottom