What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

@Talon it seems that Pakistani women don't marry outside their nationality; why is that?

edit: I know one family who's mother is a divorcee and then remarried to a white Australian man, but y'know, that's rare.

Not entirely true they do marry outside of their race but most of the time the dude has to be Muslim.

Yes but what exactly do you mean ? ;)

Are you looking for secret meanings where none exist? o_O

Don't feed the troll.
That poster is one of the most sinophobic Pakistanis on this forum.

I take offense to that. That would imply I have some irrational fear of Chinese people which is laughable. Secondly I have only fought with two Chinese on this forum one of which was iajj a known bigot and the other tends to exhibit signs of pms and cannot take someone's opinion without making a big drama out of it.

scheduled tribes are not low caste, they are not under hindu caste system.

So would they be regarded as even lower than schedule caste and they are outside of the caste system. Are there any Brahmin caste tribes out there?

I have a feeling that all Europeans are regarded as Brahmins in the eyes of Indians. And East Asians are group with the untouchable in Indian mind set. As a result, the loss of 1962 war is particularly painful as its a loss to a nation of schedule tribe people. Where as the centuries of British colonialism can be seen as a blessing as India is being nurtured by the loving hand of a Brahmin caste nation.

This is true.

For some reason, white men tend to go crazy over East Asian women, especially East Asian women who would be considered below average or even unattractive back home.

Lucy Liu for instance, in China she would not be considered that attractive.

This is what I would consider attractive:

6d6a1fa9jw1e8ytb5e7noj20ho0qpq75.jpg

She is indeed cute. Who is she?

No, I don't think you're a RAW agent. :lol:

I think you are just one of those Gujaratis who sympathizes with India due to your genetics originating from there.

You just want to prove yourself "right" in your assertion that "China will choose India over Pakistan". Regardless of anything else.

I don't think you care if your homeland is left to the Indian invasion without any Chinese support, as long as you are "right".

You're like a modern day Ayub Khan, the guy offered to form a joint defence pact with India AGAINST China. And the result is you lost Kashmir and you lost East Pakistan. If you had joined us in 1962 you would have won, now look at you.
Dont take him and Oscar seriously these r those whose families migrated from india to pakistan during independence. So thats why they have sympathies for indians.

But they r just few in our 187++ million population.

She's not mixed she's a Sindhi .. Just a dual national perhaps..
I found that info somewhere :unsure:

@Talon it seems that Pakistani women don't marry outside their nationality; why is that?

edit: I know one family who's mother is a divorcee and then remarried to a white Australian man, but y'know, that's rare.
Hmmm....maybe we are not attracted to...I myself am not attracted to (I might say he looks good or he is cute but I would never think of marriage with a gora....my white friend says I am racist when I told him something along those lines :rofl: ) nor do I find white men as a reliable husband / father figure...Personal choice though...

Last edited:
The reason for this is the same with Indians. Patriarchal society.
:rofl: that is really funny...If that wer the case then Pakistani women would be first to marry outside ...
You will find that among Pakistanis, Men marry out more, because the social penalties are lower.
Have you ever thought maybe we are not interested? Or maybe our mindset doesnt match...or we are not attracted to other guys? Could be tons of reasons each girl having her own....

So far I only know of 1 family friend who married a Chinese man in Canada and some Pathan girls (I think 2 of them are) I know married to Malaysian guys....apart from these I dont thing I know any girls marrying any other ethnicity!

I'm betting its even higher for Pakistanis. I don't see Pakistanis (atleast Pakistani women) dating outside their race. I don't know, maybe the Pakistanis I know are just insular.
Well I know a handful of Pakistani (at least the new generation) dating out a different ethnic group....since its not marriage time (still getting to know each other) so that question hasnt been raised....

Aiyo, I'm not chest thumping. Talon posted all those pictures of inter racial people and I didn't see one Pakistani woman - Non Pakistani man combination, that's all. Except the one with the Palestinian
Please check your eyesight :tup:

Sitara Hewitt is is a Canadian film and television actress. She is the daughter of Dr. Kenneth Hewitt (non Pakistani man), originally from Wales, and Dr. Farida Hewitt, from Pakistan (Pakistani woman)

Gibran Latif Hamdan = mother was a 16-year-old from Pakistan (Pakistani woman) when she married his father, a Palestinian (non-Pakistani man) nuclear engineer who attended the University of Illinois but met her on a business trip

Shazia Sahari = Pakistani mother + Danish father

Zara Adams = Pakistani mom + Persian dad

So would they be regarded as even lower than schedule caste and they are outside of the caste system. Are there any Brahmin caste tribes out there?

I have a feeling that all Europeans are regarded as Brahmins in the eyes of Indians. And East Asians are group with the untouchable in Indian mind set. As a result, the loss of 1962 war is particularly painful as its a loss to a nation of schedule tribe people. Where as the centuries of British colonialism can be seen as a blessing as India is being nurtured by the loving hand of a Brahmin caste nation.

She is indeed cute. Who is she?
your post is so irrelevent to discussion (any discussion not only this one) I wont comment on it. It like me saying chinese are of small mind because they have small eyes and got raped by japanese enmasse. Makes no sense whatsoever and I presume mildly offensive to chinese.
I have very low threshold for bs now a days, hence unfortunately you are hereby declared unofficial chinese 0.50 yuan troll and added to my ignore list. happy forumming. :wave:

6d6a1fa9jw1e8ytb5e7noj20ho0qpq75.jpg

Looks like another Hongkong actress Sonija Kwok whose father an English man.(郭羡妮)
[IMGhttp://img2.iqilu.com/ed/11/02/18/13/64_110218182816_1.jpg[/IMG]

I agree with you, and do I get some honeycomb from that bee farm as well? :P

You'd have to come and get it baby - i know what you hate the most :D

Having said that, i firsthand know how it feels to be chased and bitten by an entire bee hive. I was 10 then and i ran for a kilometer to escape to safety, apart from my balls everything was stung... i stayed unconscious the whole day later and had to be admitted into a hospital. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom