What's new

She asked Me – “Why do Indians lie? Is it in your Culture?” I answered "YES".

Lahorie

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
She asked Me – “Why do Indians lie? Is it in your Culture?” I answered "YES".

By : Neer Bawra Posted On : June 6, 2015

unsafe.jpg

It was a day when I answered a question. A question that never before existed for me, or I never thought about it, why? coz I am an Indian too.

Being a freelance Web Developer, I often get occasions to talk to foreign clients about the projects and other stuff. But on that particular day, me and my client went into some overhead conversations about my country(India) and her country(US).

She asked me many questions, about Indian Tradition, My religion and many other things about India. She told me that she has already visited India two times before and that too for long duration and has seen almost all the states of India. She told me so many nice things about my Country. It was then finally when

She asked me:-

“Why do people in India lie? I have visited Delhi and Agra too, and I don’t remember any single person who didn’t lied to me. I have visited 48 countries till now but people in India were horrible.

The Rickshaw wala, The auto wala, Even the taxi driver who took us from Delhi to Agra. The Taxi driver lied to me the whole way till Agra, he just wanted money and only money. So he lied where ever he could.

Before hiring you, I hired many people from India to work for me. They all lied to me about my website issues. They gave me false pricing. They never even delivered me things that they committed to deliver at that price. So my question to you is, Why do Indians lie? Why can’t they just tell the truth? And who teaches them to lie to every person, just to snatch little extra money from other people?

Do their parents taught them to tell a lie since childhood? Or did they themselves learned from their parents coz they watched their parents lying to other people?

She just kept on firing questions to me as if she was extremely fed up with what she had experienced with Indians. I had no answer to her questions, in fact she herself had the answer.

So, finally I said

“Yes!! In India, parents teach their children to tell a lie to other people. They learn from their parents to make false promises, to just think about money, coz people here just don’t think what bad impression they are leaving on their children right from childhood to teenage, by telling lie to other people in front of them.

Children make their parents, their ideal. They learn what their parents teach them. So for people like this, lying at every event has become an Indian Culture. This culture is inherited from one generation to another. No one here thinks what impact it is going to make to the world”.

Link: http://www.culturallyindian.com/she...ans-lie-is-it-in-your-culture-i-answered-yes/

@BHarwana @Devil Soul @PakSword @Areesh @PWFI @Leviza @Sheikh Rauf @friendly_troll96 @Max @Horus @graphican @Skywalker @IceCold @Mrc @شاھین میزایل @Stealth @Super Falcon

Last edited:
I agree, it is a pathetic article, however, an Indian political worker I lived with in Abu Dhabi confided in order to pass Indian Civil Service interview, you are required to demonstrate your ability to not only lie, but also be able to defend your lies!

Won't go into the whole incident he narrated.

Last edited:
All muslims are bloodthirsty terrorists.

In fact my statement has more statistical backing than yours:) your statement is only based on your crooked, perverse and disgusting upbringing.
wow....

I am a Born Hindu Kshatriya, now accepted Islam few Months ago, am i also "Blood Thirsty Terrorist" to you ? :)

She visited India 2 time and she judge on that basis typical Western behavior
And who lied about wmd in middle east lol

Well this article has received quite a bashing from the worlds biggest democracy but there is a reason behind that bashing because the being the world biggest democracy they are being lied by their Gov and so the common people develop that habit as well. The whole lie thing starts from the very top like first of all Modi started to lie and then the lie started it's work down to the very common Indian that is how the whole society is stuck in the realm of lies.

what is Hindu mindset ? for your own Information, Delhi/Agra is filled with Muslims, most of low paying jobs such as tourist guide, Autowalas, shops are dominated by Muslims.
will make a blog on it. :)
i haven't met any hindu in person. my conclusion of their mindset is based on my observation and interaction with them on the internet -- social media and freelancing places.

Back
Top Bottom