What's new

Sharmila Farooqui fighting at Karachi Airport

i will so thankfull to you sir if you give her my cell number and e mail too may be i become next zardari via sharmela farooqi . apun ki to nikal pary gee ray hahahahahhaha

You are one brave( or desperate) bloke to want to spend any time in the viscinity of this cow!!!Anyways best of luck. Is she from the Salman Farooqui family? does any body know.
Araz

she is in the wrong profession...must have been a cage fighter.

so................ sad!

sharmila is stupid and should be punished for misbehaving. she is too junior but consider herself above everthing.

mustafa kamal proved himself to be a "pagal ka bacha". how he dared to shout at a depressed and puzzled woman like that?????? someone would have slapped him when he barked at the woman like a mad dog. damn sure the end of such lowly people will never be good.

You are one brave( or desperate) bloke to want to spend any time in the viscinity of this cow!!!Anyways best of luck. Is she from the Salman Farooqui family? does any body know.
Araz

sir you misunderstood me i was ready to give supreme sacrifice for my country and put my life in risk just in any case i got power and i will fix all the problem of my country .sure i am not intrastate in cow lolz

sir you misunderstood me i was ready to give supreme sacrifice for my country and put my life in risk just in any case i got power and i will fix all the problem of my country .sure i am not intrastate in cow lolz

Marey Bhai.
If she is from the same family that I am talking about, you would be on the receiving end of her hands and tongue( That might not be so bad if you know what I mean!!!) on a daily basis. As to getting on top, you have better and more saner prospects then that. Ghaddari bhai has 2 daughters,
Araz

She is also corrupt same like her father,,,who is right man of Zardari,,,,

Corruption runs in their family. The whole bloody lot of them!! There grand father became famous from being a police man and earned lots of money . The story goes on.
Araz

Back
Top Bottom