What's new

Jameel Farooqui is being tortured

It is called rigging for reasons. Sometimes they do it without presence of awaam. Why? Because they are going to rig either way.

That is how mqm used to do it through the database of citizens without their presences.

Most people stopped voting long times ago. While villagers are forced to vote in the name of incentives while they are doing it for survival. It is not much of choice whether it is rigged or elected political party that creates circumstances to ensure they are voted no matter what.

You can’t defeat status quo that has been unbeaten for decades now. Sooner or later, status quo will be broken In Shaa ALLAAH. They can’t last forever, Alhamdulillah. 👍
if People who don't vote it's not called rigging.
It's called support for the system.

Those who don't vote love the system i.e elites. What I am surprised why do they complain

Here are few points to ponder if you think PTI was brought in power in 2018 by Army.

a) Total number of votes casted for PTI were 20% higher than what was casted for PML(N) in 2013. Still PTI had about 155 seats & PML(N) had around 192 seats in 2013.

b) In 2018 elections, there were about 25 - 30 seats of NA where margin for loss for PTI was lower than rejected votes. For example PTI candidate lost by 500 votes but then 4500 votes were rejected/cancelled in that constituency.

c) Remember, it is easier to cancel a vote than to cast a bogus vote. So RTS system was paused for few hours in 2018 election to cancel needed votes and to balance out the results so that PTI would not have a simple majority. One of the minister of PTI said this during an interview but the his name escapes me at this time.

d) Also loyal touts like Jahangir Tareen & Aleem Khan were introduced in PTI to maintain certain degree of control. They did come to rescue on the occasion.

Some people believe that Powerful Quarters in Pakistan themselves propagate this impression that PTI came into power with the help of Army. The goal was to discredit the public support that PTI enjoys and to remind other political parties that no one can come into power in Pakistan without support of Army.
I agree with this assessment.

With Nawaz and his daughter disqualified and the PPP relegated to Sindh (and even that because of rigging, violence and Wadera control), the Establishment knew that Imran Khan would easily become the most powerful political force in Pakistan and threaten the Army's influence. Gen. Bajwa needed to ensure that Imran Khan could be controlled in some way - the rigging that occurred was likely to undermine the PTI.

It is far too much of a coincidence that the alliance partners considered close to the Establishment were the ones that turned out to be critical to the vote of no confidence against the PTI.

if People who don't vote it's not called rigging.
It's called support for the system.

Those who don't vote love the system i.e elites. What I am surprised why do they complain
They don’t vote because they know the vote are rigged for the planted puppet leaders to maintain status quo.

Imran khan is the reason people were starting to come out but if the election is to take place, it would take major rigging to ensure PMLN wins the election.

They don’t vote because they know the vote are rigged for the planted puppet leaders to maintain status quo.

Imran khan is the reason people were starting to come out but if the election is to take place, it would take major rigging to ensure PMLN wins the election.
turn out is still less then 50

Back
Top Bottom