What's new

Jameel Farooqui is being tortured

Nawaz sharif votes were real. So we're bhuttos and zardaris in 2008

interior Sindh sure it's all about stuffing boxes but not so much in Karachi few seats that they win.

I have seen a big majority of PPPP supporters now
You mean the installed puppets are not real and there is no such thing as rigging the election? Then why military takeover happen when installed puppets gone rogue as in not following what was intended for? You may deny the involvement of main establishments. But democracy in Pakistan has always been pigeonholed throughout the history started with sister of founder of Pakistan to make room for Former General Ayub. That is nothing news.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto is probably the only one who came to the powers through the street popularity. And possibly Imran khan to some extent.

Zardari? That is done deal between Zardari and Musharraf in exchange of safe passage for Musharraf following the depended plan on assassination of Benazir Bhutto. So don’t tell me that main establishments’ hands are clean.

Nation knew nothing about Sharif family. Main establishments brought them to the scene and they are now brand often used for status quo which has nothing to do with the awaam and their votes concerning the large issue such as rigging on massive scale.

Don’t blame on awaam when they have little choice to none considering they are the one who supported Jinnah and made Pakistan reality with the help of ALLAAH. Awaam wants better choices but main establishments are slave to status quo so therefore the installed puppets follow the cue.

The day good leader comes, awaam support for that good leader will remain unwaveringly In Shaa ALLAAH.

Last edited:
Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto is probably the only one who came to the powers through the street popularity. And possibly Imran khan to some extent.
Bhutto came to power because of his literal "daddy" Ayub and his big brother in faith Yahya and the whole machinery of the Establishment to counter the true representative of the people Mujeeb.

Bhutto came to power because of his literal "daddy" Ayub and his big brother in faith Yahya and the whole machinery of the Establishment to counter the true representative of the people Mujeeb.
So in essence that main establishments control the whole show? I guess democracy-not in Pakistan would be termed dictatorship in other worlds or Marshal Law to the extent of democracy-not.

Here are few points to ponder if you think PTI was brought in power in 2018 by Army.

a) Total number of votes casted for PTI were 20% higher than what was casted for PML(N) in 2013. Still PTI had about 155 seats & PML(N) had around 192 seats in 2013.

b) In 2018 elections, there were about 25 - 30 seats of NA where margin for loss for PTI was lower than rejected votes. For example PTI candidate lost by 500 votes but then 4500 votes were rejected/cancelled in that constituency.

c) Remember, it is easier to cancel a vote than to cast a bogus vote. So RTS system was paused for few hours in 2018 election to cancel needed votes and to balance out the results so that PTI would not have a simple majority. One of the minister of PTI said this during an interview but the his name escapes me at this time.

d) Also loyal touts like Jahangir Tareen & Aleem Khan were introduced in PTI to maintain certain degree of control. They did come to rescue on the occasion.

Some people believe that Powerful Quarters in Pakistan themselves propagate this impression that PTI came into power with the help of Army. The goal was to discredit the public support that PTI enjoys and to remind other political parties that no one can come into power in Pakistan without support of Army.

You mean the installed puppets are not real and there is no such thing as rigging the election? Then why military takeover happen when installed puppets gone rogue as in not following what was intended for? You may deny the involvement of main establishments. But democracy in Pakistan has always been pigeonholed throughout the history started with sister of founder of Pakistan to make room for Former General Ayub. That is nothing news.

Zardari? That is done deal between Zardari and Musharraf in exchange of safe passage for Musharraf following the depended plan on assassination of Benazir Bhutto. So don’t tell me that main establishments’ hands are clean.

Nation knew nothing about Sharif family. Main establishments brought them to the scene and they are now brand often used for status quo which has nothing to do with the awaam and their votes concerning the large issue such as rigging on massive scale.

Don’t blame on awaam when they have little choice to none considering they are the one who supported Jinnah and made Pakistan reality with the help of ALLAAH. Awaam wants better choices but main establishments are slave to status quo so therefore the installed puppets follow the cue.

The day good leader comes, awaam support for that good leader will remain unwaveringly In Shaa ALLAAH.
Rigging cant change overwhleming support
Hence why noone could chnage the results of karachi/punjab alot
۔

There was rigging but to a specific degree

Rigging cant change overwhleming support
Hence why noone could chnage the results of karachi/punjab alot
۔

There was rigging but to a specific degree
Rigging can and has been. How else you do explain Former General Ayub Khan?

You install puppets and introduce on pigeonholed-democracy and rig to maintain status quo. Status quo hurts Pakistani awaam so why would they vote for status quo that hurts Pakistan awaam?

PMLN is like PPP all about business and taking pie so naturally they have to play their parts. It has nothing to do with democracy since awaam didn’t introduce them nor they support any action that supports status quo.

To this day, Generals are generalized as dictator in books because it is truth. You can’t impose authority against the wills of Pakistani awaam nor you can imposes puppets on awaam and call it democracy.

No offence but people are ready to vote them out. This time General Bajwa is singularly to be blame.

General Zia was the reason Nawaz Sharif came to power.

General Musharraf is the reason Nawaz Sharif wasn’t hanged to death and allowed scot-free.

General Kiyani is the reason Nawaz Sharif won the elections in 2013/2014.

General Bajwa is the reason Nawaz Sharif should have been accounted to death is now back in powers.

Stop blaming awaam all the times. Awaam didn’t know Nawaz Sharif. Generals did, brought, fashioned and marketed and dumped them on awaam and called it democracy. It is not democracy. It is general-cracy.

It is illusion and the game of democracy entertains the illusion to maintain the status quo while keep the facade on. Democratic leaders and awaam are powerless.

That goes with saying Shabhaz Sharif is powerless as well in terms of encouraging or discouraging illegal practices because it is General that wields real powers with general blessings as you can see what is happening now.

If they oppose, there is reason why Nawaz Sharif was interrupted twice with military takeover and so is now Imran Khan.

And because we are not ready for that conversations. Precisely why the history will repeat. They plan and ALLAAH plans too and ALLAAH is best planner of all, Alhamdulillah.

Exactly my thoughts!! Well explained.

I have seen the 1990s and 2008-2018 era

Those who think PPP PMLN MMA ANP AND MQM had no support are idiots and this kinda thinking is why democracy failed in pakistan as people think nothing is wrong and there is no need for any political movement

I have seen the 1990s and 2008-2018 era

Those who think PPP PMLN MMA ANP AND MQM had no support are idiots and this kinda thinking is why democracy failed in pakistan as people think nothing is wrong and there is no need for any political movement
Main establishments have done their homework and they have succeeded in making the nation thinks democracy is failure. Your post is proof of that while main establishments go unnoticed as usual.

Main establishments have done their homework and they have succeeded in making the nation thinks democracy is failure. Your post is proof of that while main establishments go unnoticed as usual.
You have changed my opinion..and opened up my eyes..I now finally understand why 60% people don't vote and why turn out is so low.

You have changed my opinion..and opened up my eyes..I now finally understand why 60% people don't vote and why turn out is so low.
It is called rigging for reasons. Sometimes they do it without presence of awaam. Why? Because they are going to rig either way.

That is how mqm used to do it through the database of citizens without their presences.

Most people stopped voting long times ago. While villagers are forced to vote in the name of incentives while they are doing it for survival. It is not much of choice whether it is rigged or elected political party that creates circumstances to ensure they are voted no matter what.

You can’t defeat status quo that has been unbeaten for decades now. Sooner or later, status quo will be broken In Shaa ALLAAH. They can’t last forever, Alhamdulillah. 👍

Is he trying to provoke the people to get violent, so that he can declare emergency, impose martial law, cancel elections, and become ruler?
Then surrender nukes to America and get a Belgian passport and live happy after

First Shahbaz Gill tortured and kept in jail for absurd reasons and now Jameel Farooqui.

General **** Bajwa and his coterie of corrupt politicians AKA PDM have literally dragged us back several decades and into the category of North Korea.
I hope Mir Bajwa is not that stupid. His end will be far more horrible than musharaff if he dare to become a ruler after earning this much hatred from Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom