What's new

Jameel Farooqui is being tortured

First Shahbaz Gill tortured and kept in jail for absurd reasons and now Jameel Farooqui.

General Kanjar Bajwa and his coterie of corrupt politicians AKA PDM have literally dragged us back several decades and into the category of North Korea.

pls don't fall for propaganda, no proof of gill tortured, only saw his crying vids which doesn't mean he was tortured

then gill hospital video was called fake gill or doppelganger, proven wrong again

and today upon hearing he had his bail, he left wheel chair and walked

pls don't fall for lies spread by khan or any other party

and today upon hearing he had his bail, he left wheel chair and walked
He has asthma,, not fracture... people live fully normally after they recover.. it can take few minutes to a day.

He has asthma,, not fracture... people live fully normally after they recover.. it can take few minutes to a day.

asthma is a very manageable and normal thing these days, the level at which drama was being created should open public eyes that they are actors of high level

asthma is a very manageable and normal thing these days, the level at which drama was being created should open public eyes that they are actors of high level
asthma atatcks are severe... people lose lives too. my sister has, my nephew has it.. my friend died in pollination period, in London.

asthma atatcks are severe... people lose lives too. my sister has, my nephew has it.. my friend died in pollination period, in London.

yes it is, sorry to hear about that

but this gill is a complete drama, remember motorway accident?

Well in other thread Hamid mir is saying on Televised TV he has video / or photo images to confirm Torture

This is just like ABU Graib Torture case in Iraq where Soldiers were doing Tortures and then taking pictures of the Prisoner and then sharing it friends or others

Islamabad police is doing exactly same this whole Islamabad Police thing is worse as it is happening in Muslim country where Nudity sensitive subject

Prisoner Torture and then taking images very very dodgy topic , this needs to be brought up in Supreme court , similar to ABU Guraib level charges of Torture

If anyone from Military was involved this is very Serious charge if such thing is brought up in international courts against Torture

I find this behavior of TORTURE very disturbing if it is common practice in Police or other institutes influencing Police

Taking TORTURE images of someone and sharing it without their consent to others looks very similar to the whole ABU Guraib (iraq) scandal

Last edited:
yes it is, sorry to hear about that

but this gill is a complete drama, remember motorway accident?
perhaps... but it should be proved that it was all drama.. until, benfit of the doubt goes to the victim, especially when circumstantial evidence is there.

Well in other thread Hamid mir is saying o Televised TV he has video / or photo images to confirm Torture

This is just like ABU Graib Torture case in Iraq where Soldiers were doing Tortures and then taking pictures of the Prisoner and then sharing it friends

Islamabad police is doing exactly same this whole Islamabad Police thing is worse as it is happening in Muslim country where Nudity sensitive subject

Prisoner Torture and then taking images very very dodgy topic , this needs to be brought up in Supreme court , similar to ABU Guraib level charges of Torture
Lagta hai GHQ walon hi inn ko Egypt say training karwani shroo kardi hai..

How to brutalize your own population and bow down and capitulate in front of foreign aggressors.

Back
Top Bottom